What's new

QMobile

i have qmobile e950. there is a problem in that its messaging is not working. i m unable to read or write messages.
anyone know about it?????

Using Qmobile A8 for couple of months now and its an awesome deal, i actually replaced my Galaxy Nexus with it. Nexus might have better speeds, more ram and JB but Qmobile is killer value for money

Where is Q mobile from? Is there any purely Pakistani mobile company present?

Q mobile is the most selling brand in pakistan higher then nokia and samsung :D

Most probably both Micromax and Qmobile are different companies but buying parts/phones from the same vendor (Chinese). Since both the markets have similar trends; it makes sense to have a similar vendor. The vendor can safe costs on separate R&D and can offer better price for larger combined volumes.

These all Chinese phones are worthless and only fool people used to buy them... Rather its better to get Samsung one as its reliable and cheap too...

I use Noir A2..
it's touch is better than nokia and a bit less than HTC...
it's just awsome. :cool:

Qmobile and Micromax are just buying fully assembled phones from Chinese suppliers. There might be no link between the two companies, but they have the same supplier who just prints the Qmobile/Micromax label onto the casing.

Personally, I would not buy any Chinese-made "smartphone" based on the MTK chipset. It is harder to root and the processing power is lower than comparable Qualcomm-based chipsets.
Plus the display resolution is significantly lower than advertised.

Save money, get a low-mid level android, unlock the bootloader/s-off and install CyanogenMod. The performance boost will be noticeable immeidately.

I use Noir A2..
it's touch is better than nokia and a bit less than HTC...
it's just awsome. :cool:

Does noir have a glass screen covering or a plastic one ?

Looks like both QMobile & Micromax got an OEM deal with a factory in China...

They both are possibly getting their instruments from the same suppliers at Shenzen and / or Guangzhou !

BTW, it would be interesting to compare the prices of these instruments in India & Pak.

Micromax and QMobile are most likely shipping their products from China.

Back
Top Bottom