What's new

‘Qatar ‘disowns’ Sharifs’

Well I am all for an honest and patriotic government yet it is imperative we maintain close and cordial relations with all the aforementioned nations as we have to be realists and not idealists.Kudos sir
they need us as much as we need them. Cordial relations need be maintained on just terms.

they need us as much as we need them. Cordial relations need be maintained on just terms.
They do need us and we need them, the job of our diplomats is to secure our national interests, by isolating ourselves we will only end up neglecting our interests.Kudos

They do need us and we need them, the job of our diplomats is to secure our national interests, by isolating ourselves we will only end up neglecting our interests.Kudos
well a patriotic and honest government would naturally mean that it will push our diplomatic offices to push for our interests instead of sitting quiet like today.

Don't know why but now i am having a bit of hope that InshAllah this fatso will be arrested and punished for corruption.
@PakSword

You are right.. There is no way NS can get out of this if the law is applied correctly.

And there are several efforts being made to persuade Imran Khan. One of the options is PM post in 2018 elections as well.

Qatar government is very concerned about the general public's perception of their involvement in the letter thingi. We all know that this guy was involved in serious corruption in the past and was separated from the government in 90s. He even returned some of the money. Very few people in Qatari government like this guy.

I was just surprised why they were not distancing themselves. I initially thought that they are also supporting NS. But finally, they have done the right thing.

Imagine, Qatari government doesn't trust this guy, how can our courts trust him?

He is right qatri govt has nothing to do with the letter.mian sharif was doing a business with the family which happens to be a qatri family.so whats the fass?Why should qatri govt has to do with the letter send by a businesan from their country..Potians r like imran niazi.They just worship their egos.Idiots

Hehehe... NS is playing this very well.

what ambassador said is right.. Qatari Govt. is not involved in Letter but a member of a royal family ....

You are right.. There is no way NS can get out of this if the law is applied correctly.

And there are several efforts being made to persuade Imran Khan. One of the options is PM post in 2018 elections as well.

Who is making such efforts? Care to shed some more light? I dont want Imran to be a dummy PM and i think neither does he want to become one. Whatever maybe this Fatso needs to be disqualified along with his daughter, trailed (a fair one) and put behind bars. His property in Pakistan confiscated and brought into the national treasure. Same treatment should be handed to Zardari and Co.

Who is making such efforts? Care to shed some more light? I dont want Imran to be a dummy PM and i think neither does he want to become one. Whatever maybe this Fatso needs to be disqualified along with his daughter, trailed (a fair one) and put behind bars. His property in Pakistan confiscated and brought into the national treasure. Same treatment should be handed to Zardari and Co.

Some people in PMLN, they are trying hard..

But what you are asking for is too much to digest for Pakistani awam..

But what you are asking for is too much to digest for Pakistani awam..

Pakistani awam is the biggest reason we have haram khors like Nawaz and Zardari taking turns in Pakistan as baap ki jagir. There should be some sort of basic requirement for a nation such as Pakistan to cast votes. This will not eliminate the problem as we have no shortage of phara likha jahil but at the very least reduce it to acceptable levels.

Hehehe... NS is playing this very well.

We know why Indians love this scum, but hold your happiness.. he is under the cross hair and his international support is depleting.

Imagine what will happen to India if Gen. Raheel comes back as Prime Minster. But whoever comes next, he is not going to be Nawaz. India's happy days are almost over.

Govt has no role in private buissness dealings... how is that dosowning??

Dealings involved a qatari pronce but neither factory nor flats are were on qatari soil....

We know why Indians love this scum, but hold your happiness.. he is under the cross hair and his international support is depleting.

Imagine what will happen to India if Gen. Raheel comes back as Prime Minster. But whoever comes next, he is not going to be Nawaz. India's happy days are almost over.

Hehe... Even I want NS to go. Anyone else would be better for the region.

Back
Top Bottom