What's new

Qari Hussain, suicide bombers squad head, dead

Qari Hussain was a man of talent. He used that for negative purpose.

He could convince anyone to become a suicide bomber and he often boosted that he can convince an anti-TTP to become bomber in 30 minutes only.

Thanks to Allah that he is no longer there to spread his evil art of killing innocent people.

Qari Hussain was a man of talent. He used that for negative purpose.

He could convince anyone to become a suicide bomber and he often boosted that he can convince an anti-TTP to become bomber in 30 minutes only.

Thanks to Allah that he is no longer there to spread his evil art of killing innocent people.

convincing young impressionable minds of becoming a sucide bomber in 30 mins ... thats not talent sir g thats one sick mentally retard indivisual

First one is from Asia Despatch, another Syed Saleem Shahzad venture. Last one is from a TTP video where he is identified and talked to. But, I see your point.

Your bigotry count has been increased by another point.

I dont see how he was being prejudiced?

convincing young impressionable minds of becoming a sucide bomber in 30 mins ... thats not talent sir g thats one sick mentally retard indivisual

it is a talent buddy, you and me cant convince people of doing something---whatever it might be. He surely got talent, but he used it in a very very wrong way.

I wonder how would this Qari Hussain HANDLE the eternity of Life that is there in front of him. How would he tread that long unfinishing road, must be a Hell of a ride for him... Yeah let him enjoy what he called upon himself :tup:

show_image_NpAdvMainFea.php

Qari+Hussain+Mehsud.jpg

Last picture hasn't resemblance with first picture, later one often used as Mulla Umer in print media.

These kind of people has no human feelings but animals.Even we can't say word HUMAN BEING for them.

Looking into reality there is so much complications to identify where is the problem and what is going on & who stands behind it all.

TTP, an terrorist organization which has no existence in reality as General Shuja Pasha once in briefing to ministers & political leaders stated but this title TTP continuously was/is used! Why this war turns to Pakistan? Who massively supported groups for pointing their guns on Pakistan with all use of religious fake stories?
We often go through by saying bad bad bad, India bad, USA bad but didn't even think why?

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/99322-war-lords-central-asia.html

Yes, Pakistan army lost many soldiers in these operations but harsh fact also has to face that this all happened when situation went out of control by hands of foreign intelligence services of Pakistan, more over hidden relations of Pakistani Intelligence with CIA not surprised now as Pakistani intelligence many time is used by CIA for its global planning (destabilizing Afghanistan, central Asia, Caucasus region of Russia Federation). So results are clear that you are not only fighting with Indian supported groups but groups from countries which are harmed by this CIA-DIA-ISI collaborations.

*SVR as we must not to ignore Russian who is well specialized in South Asian politics & strategies.Where i think Pakistan should make security agreement with Russian for joint intelligence cooperation so after that where i understand 50% security problems will be solved.

Now this is time to change this politics against countries which could be useful for Pakistan in future except India.

What my point is past decision now hitting Pakistan in return, till that time Pakistan will not separate itself from CIA originated policies there is no end of war. People like Qari Hussain, Beitullah Mehsud or Hakeemullah Mehsud will be generated by Power forces of this war.

Ordinary innocent people of Pakistan will further give their blood for unknown strategies of our intelligence.
Exactly to PROTECT AMERICA FROM TERRORISTS.:tdown:

I was about to say that picture is of mulla Omer, you beat me.

one qari has dead, other qari would get placement .suicide bombing job would keep continue without any trouble.How long people remain ignorant about such qaris??. In Qurran Allah is clearly says "More they read Qurran, more they awarded a curse from Qurran"

Your bigotry count has been increased by another point.

good response to BATMAN

as far as I know, this is what a Hazara looks like
(might as well use a famous one, in case there is a problem for simpletons in comprihending)

225px-General_Musa.jpg

we know him as General Musa btw.the eyes and facial features are completely different from noraml Pashtuns and that was actually a curse for hazaras when they were singled out and killed by taliban after the capture of Mazar e Sherif back in the dark ages of taliban rule)

now looking at a typical Pashtun Sikh below, is there any similarity in facial hair? I dont think so. the turban is worn differently too. the beard is not trimmed but folded into a gauze like face accessory item for convenience in the daily life of a Sikh male.

hence the pictures of the terrorist dont resemble the Hazara or a Sikh in any way unless the observer suffers from some prejudice against the two groups. the same kind of bigotry was exhibited by the taliban towards them and they were persecuted and harassed and killed on many occasions.

3752d1287126827-gubernatorial-hopeful-brown-targeted-sikh-group-oberoi101510.gif

It is bW and color diffirince, look technically they are pretty similar.

thank god burn in hell you f uck pakistan will be a much better place without you

Back
Top Bottom