What's new

Qari Hussain, suicide bombers squad head, dead

sparklingway

Reaction score
Taliban’s Suicide squad commander’s killing confirmed

Asia Despatch Report

show_image_NpAdvMainFea.php

After much mystery about his death, at last asiadespatch.com can confirm the death of dreaded Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan suicide squad chief Qari Hussain Mehsud alias Qari Sahib despite the persistent denial by TTP high-ups in a US Drone strike last year. He was targeted by a US Drone in October last year in Mirali, North Waziristan where a secret meeting was underway between him and some German Jihadis about the future strategies of Al-Qaeda and TTP nexus in Europe. Sources within Taliban told us on condition of anonymity, “We couldn’t announce his death in order to avoid a possible downturn of morale within our ranks as we were in preparation to take on security forces in Mehsud inhabited South Waziristan.” He was among the founding members of Tehrik-e-Taliban, ran his group suicide squad and was commonly known in militants’ ranks as “Ustad-e-Fidayeen” (trainer of the suicide bombers). The description was also written with large white stones on the hill top behind his stone house in Kotkai, South Waziristan, when a AD team visited his camp in March last year. When asked about the possible drone attack, he laughingly said (even as predators loomed overhead) “I have no option but to remain fearless as my mission is to kill or to be killed”. He was among the top 3 most wanted persons for Pakistan law enforcement agencies with a price on his head of Rs50 million. Before launching operation, “Rahe-e-Nejat” (the Path to Salvation) by Pakistan army against TTP’s South Waziristan chapter he was the Amir (leader) of Kotakai and Spinkai Raghzai divisions of South Waziristan Agency. Then he fled the area and was given refuge by Hafiz Gul Bahider linked militants in the second largest division of neighboring North Waziristan, Mirali. Qari Mehsud was considered a mastermind for orchestrating almost all the suicide attacks across Pakistan and was a cousin of current TTP chief Hakimullah Mehsud. US authorities blacklisted him too under its Executive Order 13224, for allegedly training forged CIA spook, a Jordanian doctor, Humam Muhammad Abu Mulal al-Balawi and organizing the December 30, 2009 attack on CIA camp in Khost, Afghanistan which killed seven agency officials including its station chief. US authorities have also accused him of indoctrinating and launching 2010 Times Square car bomb plotter, Faisal Shahzad. After the demise of the founder and leader of TTP, Baitullah Mehsud, this will be viewed as a second devastating blow to TTP inflicted by US. Despite launching a number of operations across north western Pakistan, Pakistani security forces have always failed to hunt down or kill TTP top leadership. On several occasions, Qari Mehsud’s death was announced by Pakistani authorities but latterly all these claims were proven wrong. Once he was even proclaimed dead by influential Pakistani interior minister Rahman Malik in an intra-Taliban vendetta over the designation of the successor of Baitullah Mehsud but later Qari contacted local media outlets and termed the news as fake.

http://www.asiadespatch.com/2011/04/talibans-suicide-squad-commanders-killing-confirmed/

Other known pictures of the face of evil

From a wanted poster :
Qari+Hussain+Mehsud.jpg

From a TTP video :
qari-hussein-0001.jpg

Good old Wikipedia. Asia Times had confirmed his death late last year as well.

On October 15, 2010, several reports came out indicating that Qari Hussain may have been killed in an American drone strike. Geo TV said that he and five Turks were killed on October 2 in the Dattakhel area.[19] The Press Trust of India stated that he and three others were killed on October 7 outside of Miranshah in Jungle Khel.[20] While Taliban spokesman Azam Tariq denied these reports were true, Qari Hussein has yet to contact media to confirm his survival as of 2011.[21] On October 26, a senior Taliban operative as well as a counter terrorism expert contacted the Asia Times confirming Mehsud's death, and that he was killed by the October 7th drone strike. [22]

Qari Hussain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://www.geo.tv/10-15-2010/72909.htm

what's the thread about though?

------ have edited the thread title accordingly, i think someone else from the Mehsuds only has taken over. There is also a trend to now bring them in from Afghanistan.

also, i don't think the high res picture is of the same guy as posted below.

Look at the nose, particularly the nostrils. They are flared in the two below and not in the first one. The first ones seem closed almost.

Only the extended left eyebrow is the common feature.

The wall in the background has shiny ceramic tiles... i don't think the first pic is of his.

mmmmmmm if he is killed then khas kam jahan paak. i can trust Mr Saleem's information as he is one of the most well connected person viz a viz intel .

But again the suicide nursery is intact and the locals in Waziristan are denying his killing .

Why indian media was sitting on this news for so long? reporting it now, with all the appologistic explanations.
How come world media missed it?
Did US shared this intelligence than why does APP missed to report it?
Where is the dead body? South Wazirastan is completely in controlled of Pak army only Norht Wazirastan have open border with Afghanistan.

black and white picture does not seem to be the same face as in colored photos.

Most of above who got the prize money?

also, i don't think the high res picture is of the same guy as posted below.

Look at the nose, particularly the nostrils. They are flared in the two below and not in the first one. The first ones seem closed almost.

Only the extended left eyebrow is the common feature.

The wall in the background has shiny ceramic tiles... i don't think the first pic is of his.

The first and the last look the same. The poster one might be wrong or very old.

The first and the last look the same. The poster one might be wrong or very old.

The black and white picture is of a Pashtoon where as the colored picture is of a sikh or hazara.

The nose isn't.

May be the first one is the right one.

The nose isn't.

May be the first one is the right one.

First one is from Asia Despatch, another Syed Saleem Shahzad venture. Last one is from a TTP video where he is identified and talked to. But, I see your point.

The black and white picture is of a Pashtoon where as the colored picture is of a sikh or hazara.

Your bigotry count has been increased by another point.

After Behtullah Mehsud and Hakimullah Mehsud, Qari Hussain was the most dangerous person in Tehrik-e-Taliban, Pakistan.

His death is a major blow to the Islamic terrorisma and a marale booster for US lead forces in there War on Terror.

Qari Hussain like his predecessors was ruthless but his activities turned him into a underworld gang leader instead of an ameer leading a jehad.

mmmmmmm if he is killed then khas kam jahan paak. i can trust Mr Saleem's information as he is one of the most well connected person viz a viz intel .

But again the suicide nursery is intact and the locals in Waziristan are denying his killing .

The locals have always denied the killing of there leader.

On the death of Behtullah Mehsud in a drone strike, it took nearly a week for the locals to confirm the news of his death, though he died within hours after the attack.

Same was the case with Hakeemullah Mehsud.

The idea behind is to find someone as an ameer of the TTP who sould replace the dead one, Till they find someone to replace Qari, his death claims will be refuted.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom