What's new

Qandeel Baloch is dead

Maybe disown her?
i hope we start doing it but i doubt this will work she will still be sister and daughter, disown someone doesnt change the blood, its a complicated dabate and this honor killing has nothing to do with lake of education even well educated people kill their girls for family honer, hope the sense prevail and all this bloodshed stop, and i dont know about others but the bloodshed we saw in Pakistan in last 15 years make me kinda emotioless i dont feel anything now when somebdy die.

RIP
i have a question dont take me wrong and i am not justifying her killing not at all.
what will a family do specially the men (brothers and father) if a girl from their family start doing what QB was doing keeping in mind pakistan socity.

Most of the Pakistani guys condemning this would do the same thing, because they are hypocrites.

Anyone wants to analyze what made her brother do this dastardly act?
It's an honor killing.
I think this is RAW answer to burhan wani riots.
Please stop it this isn't a thread for trolling.
i hope we start doing it but i doubt this will work she will still be sister and daughter, disown someone doesnt change the blood, its a complicated dabate and this honor killing has nothing to do with lake of education even well educated people kill their girls for family honer, hope the sense prevail and all this bloodshed stop, and i dont know about others but the bloodshed we saw in Pakistan in last 15 years make me kinda emotioless i dont feel anything now when somebdy die.
Well we need a strict law for honor killing like really strict and hanging should be the last and most easy punishment in it.

Absolutely NO room at all for such killings in Islam.
The killer is a murderer whose punishment would have been direct death penalty according to Islamic Law.
Deplorable.
She might have repented.Might have changed her course of action.
But the killer robbed her right to do so.

You CANNOT deny that she was bringing shame and embarrasment to her family.
What she was doing is totally unacceptable in our religion and society.
But what her brother did is even more perverted and unacceptable in our religion and society.
He should be hanged.

Actually she was harming the society in general. She was encouraging women to be immoral and immodest.

It was her brother who killed her as apparently, the families effort to rehabilitate her failed and he could no longer stand dishonor to his family.
and that still doesn't give him the right to kill her

Actually she was harming the society in general. She was encouraging women to be immoral and immodest.

It was her brother who killed her as apparently, the families effort to rehabilitate her failed and he could no longer stand dishonor to his family.

You are one of those men, perpetually insecure from a woman. This kind of thinking is cavemanish and barbaric shouldn't really exist in civilized society but then as long as people like you exist...

Said news. RIP........ Hope, she goes in heaven.

The rebellious and outrageous immodesty which she embraced usually doesn't lead to Heaven in afterlife.
But the mercy and forgiveness of the Almighty is vast.We can only hope that she be forgiven.

Most of the Pakistani guys condemning this would do the same thing, because they are hypocrites.

i know they will, and they will not regret.

So It is the message to others !!!!!!

Most of the Hindus acting shocked would do the same If their sister ran away with a Muslim as well. Everyone on here is a hypocrite.
Thanks for the generosity, for a providing a lame justification to murderers

Or Is it your way of justifying what happened to Qandeel ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom