What's new

Qadri going to US for medical treatment

no some has lizards and snake as well . The video i give is of one the best hospital of Pakistan. have u been to any hospital in Pakistan. i bet u didnt . that is why u r justifying it .

You have not seen Aga Khan yet.

there is one new in lahore, I got to cmh , it is army hospital . very well organized and clean but it is not good for complex treatments

That's what i thought Pvt Hospitals have generally have better standards than Govt ones & are they expensive or super expensive

He can afford canadian medical treatment!! :yes4:

Being a Canadian citizen, his treatment is free. Canada treats people like human beings. Not like Pakistani hospitals where u r either treated as piece of shit or just a bank machine - charged for everything including syringes.

That's what i thought Pvt Hospitals have generally have better standards than Govt ones & are they expensive or super expensive
they are fairly expensive some are super expensive some on the other hand give relief to poor

So there's only one hospital in Pakistan?
Or all hospitals in Pakistan have dogs in the hall?

I think you know the answer.
One of my colleagues was diagnosed with Blood Cancer recently. He was immediately inducted in AKUH for treatment. A day or two later his father asked him to move to SKMCH but they didn't accept him. My friend doing residency at AKHU later told me that SKMCH only takes patient who start their treatment from them. If anybody has any prior record of treatment, though momentarily it may be, they don't accept such people. They also don't accept any patient who is beyond initial stage and mostly those patients are accepted who's cases fetch research grants. He is now undergoing treatment at AKUH.

As long as Qadri saheb is spending his own money, it should raise nobody's eyebrows for where to get treated is one's very personal choice.

As long as Qadri saheb is spending his own money, it should raise nobody's eyebrows for where to get treated is one's very personal choice.
How sure are you of that?....

The military is also not some God who should not be subject to scrutiny. Their wrongs should also be criticized because they have a far larger impact.

I acknowledge the old rivalry between Nawaz Sharif (a creation of the secret agency) and the Pakistan army. Nawaz Sharif is anything, but a democratic leader. There would be no need for the Pakistani army to step in if your "democratic" leaders actually chose to do their job instead of looting and plundering the country left and right. I don't condone a dictatorship, but I also condemn a corrupt democracy.

The Pakistan army under the leadership of Kyani and now Raheel have distanced themselves from politics. The Pak army has made some major blunders in the past. Both the army and Pakistan have paid a hefty price. I'll just leave it at that.

What's stopping Nawaz Sharif now from governing in a just and fair manner? Even after being elected through rigged elections. NS is a failure and incompetent and there's no denying that.

Last edited:
How sure are you of that?....
As a Canadian citizen, he is entitled to subsidized treatment. For the standard of treatment, I will for instance, prefer to go to States rather than ending up in a Pakistani hospital, even the AKU-H, where I have been teaching between 1999-2001.

I acknowledge the old rivalry between Nawaz Sharif (a creation of the secret agency) and the Pakistan army. Nawaz Sharif is anything, but a democratic leader. There would be no need for the Pakistani army to step in if your "democratic" leaders actually chose to do their job instead of looting and plundering the country left and right. I don't condone a dictatorship, but I also condemn a corrupt democracy.

The Pakistan army under the leadership of Kyani and now Raheel have distanced themselves from politics. The Pak army has made some major blunders in the past. Both the army and Pakistan have paid a hefty price. I'll just leave it at that.

Recent events have shown that the Army leadership is just as involved as ever in politics, all illegally, and all to the detriment of the country. Until and unless this changes, Pakistan will remained condemned to repeat its past and lose its future.

People had a problem with Nawaz wife going to dubai for treatment. I think she used her money, but she can use state's money as well.

The argument was "poor people die in Pakistan and these rich people go outside.' Same should apply to Qadri. He wants people to be equal, yet he flies business and takes foreign treatment. Not everyone can affoed foreign treatment as not everyone is rich or have canadian passport

Back
Top Bottom