What's new

Qadri going to US for medical treatment

WishLivePak

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
PAT chief may go back early due to poor health - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Oh and he said he won't participate in Nov 30 jalsa. He probably wants to die in a dignified way.

EDIT: He said he's going to US. So no free treatment. I wonder who's going to pay for this "luxurious" treatment while average Pakistani is stuck in Pakistani hospitals.

What happened to the struggle against status quo?

How can we not know if Qadri is elected PM, he will not fly private jet, go abroad for medical treatment or own businesses? He already flies business class, goes to American hospital. All before his party is elected in NA.

Last edited:
LAHORE: Pakistan Awami Tehreek (PAT) chief Dr Tahirul Qadri may return to Canada for medical treatment soon in view of his deteriorating health. He felt cardiac problem amid high blood pressure and fever prior to his address to party workers in Bhakkar the other day.

Local doctors in Bhakkar, where he is camped these days to attend the PAT sit-in in Dullewala town (Bhakkar), have advised him to take long rest.

Party leaders say that doctors in Canada had also advised the PAT chief to take rest and avoid travel abroad. “I believe that Qadri Sahib will not go back to Canada till the conclusion of party’s scheduled rallies and sit-in in different cities, including Karachi, next month. But if his health did not improve, he may return for his medical treatment,” PAT’s secretary (information) told Dawn. He said as per earlier schedule he would go back to Canada after Dec 25.

He said on Tuesday the doctors thoroughly examined Dr Qadri by checking his blood pressure and conducting his ECG test at the residence of a party office-bearer in Bhakar. “His ECG test is normal but the BP is high. He is also feeling fever. So doctors requested him to take maximum rest,” Faiz said.

Talking about the PAT’s protest schedule, he said the party would organize a public meeting in Sargodha on Dec 5, followed by another rally in Sialkot on Dec 14, Mansehra on 21st and Karachi on 25th.

To a question, he said the PAT wouldn’t join the PTI rally in Islamabad on Nov 30. However, its leadership would consider sending a delegation there if the PTI leadership formally sent invitation to the PAT, he said.

PAT chief may go back early due to poor health - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Oh and he said he won't participate in Nov 30 jalsa. He probably wants to die in a dignified way.
well i went to genral hospital on fehroz pur road today . There were dogs in the hall of the ward, just see the live videos of mubashir lucman when he visited different hospital .. recently 21 childern died in hospital due to lack of medcine. my servent have nero surgery as there was no chair i have to stand against the wall for almost 12 hours. u can come visit there is no chair in whole ward. Hospital in Pakistan are shit , just see some videos .

lets make a thread about conditions of hospitals and we ca all contribute to raise our voice against it ?

well i went to genral hospital on fehroz pur road today . There were dogs in the hall of the ward, just see the live videos of mubashir lucman when he visited different hospital .. recently 21 childern died in hospital due to lack of medcine. my servent have nero surgery as there was no chair i have to stand against the wall for almost 12 hours. u can come visit there is no chair in whole ward. Hospital in Pakistan are shit , just see some videos .

lets make a thread about conditions of hospitals and we ca all contribute to raise our voice against it ?
So there's only one hospital in Pakistan?
Or all hospitals in Pakistan have dogs in the hall?

I think you know the answer.

So there's only one hospital in Pakistan?
Or all hospitals in Pakistan have dogs in the hall?

I think you know the answer.
no some has lizards and snake as well . The video i give is of one the best hospital of Pakistan. have u been to any hospital in Pakistan. i bet u didnt . that is why u r justifying it .

Are there any good private Hospitals in PK

I don't condone Qadri's decision, but what about Nawaz Sharif and other feudal monarchs going abroad for treatment? This is what we (collectively) have done with Pakistan. We have torn its institutions apart and smashed it to pieces. We have destroyed its integrity and sanctity. So much that the leaders of this country don't have any faith in their own health system. You think education is any different with the elite sending their children abroad to the most expensive universities? Corruption, dishonesty and incompetence is everywhere. From a clerks office to hospitals and even the halls of the parliament. Yet, we have apologists among us who think it is wrong to criticize any such wrongdoing. The "PM" is some God who should not be subject to scrutiny. This country needs to wake up and very fast.

Last edited:
Tell him to get treatment at Agha Khan, karachi, no dogs, lizards or snakes.
May be one is added if Qadri is admitted there.

............. Yet, we have apologists among us who think it is wrong to criticize any such wrongdoing. The "PM" is some God who should not be subject to scrutiny. This country needs to wake up and very fast.

The military is also not some God who should not be subject to scrutiny. Their wrongs should also be criticized because they have a far larger impact.

there is one new in lahore, I got to cmh , it is army hospital . very well organized and clean but it is not good for complex treatments
AGA khan in karachi there are enough of them even gilgit has better hospital than one in the video

Back
Top Bottom