What's new

Putin orders Russian military to Donbass Republics as peacekeepers

Yes the usual excuse of its all the West fault. No country's citizen can rise up against their government without it being the fault of the West. Lol Same old story. Nothing new here.

I thought you were empathetic to the Libyans who faced invasion by Western-government-supported criminals.

Also, what about the anti-Capitalism Occupy movements in the five Anglo countries that started in 2011, the people rising up against their governments ?

However that doesn't matter anyway, since with or without China's support Putin will still do what he wants to do to be honest, so it matters not. My point is just that it's weird that some of you guys are claiming Russia is morally right here , that's what I find funny.😁

Who is the judge of morality here ? :)

Finland who is neutral is now requesting NATO membership

and British military has deployed its forces to over 8 countrys in Eastern Europe

This invasion has a been great news for UK military because now £20 billion in funding has been unlocked for new weapons and expansion of bases in the East

NO other European nation took this opportunity but UK did

even US was slow to respond but UK benefitted

now watch how UK will bleed Russia dry

One thing for sure, these guys — NATO core members pooped

Swing a big club, then run away

Only works if you have somewhere to run away to, far away, and use time to regroup

The herd leaving a small deerling to die as a distraction only fires up the tigers appetite

Europe is small place, only 5 hours to Vienna for Russians, and 7 hours to Berlin. Mediterranean is a small puddle

The truth of WW2 has been hidden by western powers for almost a century. It was Russia that defeated Nazi Germany. 80% of German troops was killed by Soviet Republic.

After the war there was a massive effort led by the US and UK to potray USA as the real hero of of WW2, when in fact it did not enter the war before in the later stages. Of course this was part of NATO doctrine in order to containn Russia to eastern europe and deniying it access to Atlantic Ocean.

If NATO wanted to, and it should have, stopped the expansion after the first round during the 90s. This would create a healthy space between the blocks, and Russia wouldnt feel existential anxiety or humiliation that gave rise to current day Russia.

In this scenario Russia would be a valuable partner for the west and be kept at arms length at the same time. Russia wouldnt feel threatened and could focus more on internal development and hapiness.

Although America has been a guaranteer of west european security, it comes at a heavy price. For essentially all of western european future lies now in US and Russian hands and western europe is only a spectator.

Ideally western europe should have made our own millitary block so that America could focus more on its own priorities. This was not given a chance simply because of some degree of mistrust between US and Continental Europe strategist. US after all was colonized by Western Europe. Its a strategic fact that dwells in the consciousness of the americans.

Its one of those self fulfilling prophecies playing out.

Russia did China a favor, it didn't call Nato's bluff during the Beijing Olympic Games, China doesn't want to see any disrutions during the Beijing Games, now right after the Olympic Games, Russia started to act.
Putin is a judo player. Since I share this passion with him. I think I can forsee what he will be doing in future.
He is not going to back down. 2nd, he will be aiming to cut south Ukraine . As the ambitions of the speratists show.
So next he would be heading towards Moldova borders .

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1645526607178.jpg
    FB_IMG_1645526607178.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 45
For seven long years, it was Russia who stated that the Donetsk and Lugansk Republics are part of Ukraine and that it's people are Ukrainian (Russian speaking). It was Russia who put forward peaceful dialogue and brought about the Minsk Agreements as a step by step process of de-escalation between Kiev, Donetsk and Lugansk Republics. Bare in mind, NATO's presence is already within striking distance from Russia's borders, where NATO has deployed lethal weapons in Baltic States, Poland, Romania and intends to do the same in Ukraine.

Ukraine did not adhere to the Minsk Agreement l & ll. It did not grant Donetsk and Lugansk Republics a special status which exempts the two states from Draconian Ukraine Law. Speaking of which, anyone remembers what law that was? No? Okay I can jog your memory on this .... the Puppet of the West, Kiev Government had announcement the ban on languages other than Ukrainian. In Ukraine, the only other language which is spoken, is Russian. People have little to no knowledge on historical facts, that Russians have been in these lands for centuries.

Russian Federation relentlessly pursued for peaceful settlement for the Donbass Region. People forget that it was the West who started all of this, when Western backed fascist groups infiltrated public rallies and started a civil war like situation in Kiev, during the Maidan Revolt. People forget that this was being done under the supervision of that disgraceful excuse of a diplomat, Victoria Nuland. She is the one arranged $1 billion for the fascist thugs that overthrew a democratically elected government of Viktor Yanukovych and formed a pro-Western puppet administration in Kiev.

So let's keep things in perspective here, Ukraine had a democratically elected government. It was overthrown by Western sponsored "regime change," since the then President Viktor Yanukovych had opted that Ukraine join the Customs Union of Russia and Kazakhstan and not the European Economic Bloc. American officials were directly involved in this regime change. And it's Kievan Puppet government has actively sought to pick a fight with Russia. The Western Puppet Kievan Government has supporters such as the former Ukrainian Prime Minister, Yulia Tomeshenko, advocates for killing the 8 million Russian speaking Ukrainians with nukes.

The West was attempting to play with fire, now it is getting burnt by what it started itself.

Putin is a judo player. Since I share this passion with him. I think I can forsee what he will be doing in future.
He is not going to back down. 2nd, he will be aiming to cut south Ukraine . As the ambitions of the speratists show.
This move will effectively prevent any help from the sea lanes. Any attempt to support urine militarily from sea would be a bigger task than Normandy landings.
Secondly , Sawalki gap between kalinangrad( russian territory and Belarus , would expose the Nato weakness as Baltic republics ( Nato members) would be dinner for Russia.
Therefore Nato can only use sanctions as the only available tool.
All is not " quiet on the Eastern front" , let's see the next chess moves.
Regards

If Ukraine continues to mess with Russia, Ukraine will lose the blue areas too.

For seven long years, it was Russia who stated that the Donetsk and Lugansk Republics are part of Ukraine and that it's people are Ukrainian (Russian speaking). It was Russia who put forward peaceful dialogue and brought about the Minsk Agreements as a step by step process of de-escalation between Kiev, Donetsk and Lugansk Republics. Bare in mind, NATO's presence is already within striking distance from Russia's borders, where NATO has deployed lethal weapons in Baltic States, Poland, Romania and intends to do the same in Ukraine.

Ukraine did not adhere to the Minsk Agreement l & ll. It did not grant Donetsk and Lugansk Republics a special status which exempts the two states from Draconian Ukraine Law. Speaking of which, anyone remembers what law that was? No? Okay I can jog your memory on this .... the Puppet of the West, Kiev Government had announcement the ban on languages other than Ukrainian. In Ukraine, the only other language which is spoken, is Russian. People have little to no knowledge on historical facts, that Russians have been in these lands for centuries.

Russian Federation relentlessly pursued for peaceful settlement for the Donbass Region. People forget that it was the West who started all of this, when Western backed fascist groups infiltrated public rallies and started a civil war like situation in Kiev, during the Maidan Revolt. People forget that this was being done under the supervision of that disgraceful excuse of a diplomat, Victoria Nuland. She is the one arranged $1 billion for the fascist thugs that overthrew a democratically elected government of Viktor Yanukovych and formed a pro-Western puppet administration in Kiev.

So let's keep things in perspective here, Ukraine had a democratically elected government. It was overthrown by Western sponsored "regime change," since the then President Viktor Yanukovych had opted that Ukraine join the Customs Union of Russia and Kazakhstan and not the European Economic Bloc. American officials were directly involved in this regime change. And it's Kievan Puppet government has actively sought to pick a fight with Russia. The Western Puppet Kievan Government has supporters such as the former Ukrainian Prime Minister, Yulia Tomeshenko, advocates for killing the 8 million Russian speaking Ukrainians with nukes.

The West was attempting to play with fire, now it is getting burnt by what it started itself.

Well said.

Finally someone remembers the truth of what happened.

Greek citizens killed by Ukraine soldiers in eastern conflict zone​

Last edited:
1645529526433.jpeg

This shows you the divide between the pro-West candidate in orange and the pro-Russia candidate blue.

Orange areas is majority Ukrainian speaking regions. Blue areas is majority Russian speaking regions.

History of the Ukraine
1645529824248.jpeg

Ukraine regions by language
1645529973096.png

1645531792183.jpeg

Last edited:
Officially Russian aggression begins in Ukraine. After annexing cremia, now this two region will eventually became part of Russia. West as they failed in cremia fail again against Russia. This event tells the necisity of strong military power if you live beside a powerful country to safeguard your interest. No one can help unless you have power to defend.
You finally got it right. I have seen you few times criticizing pakistan spending on military. Things could be much different just in 2019 had pakistan not invested in military.

If Ukraine ever joins NATO. Russia should immediately launch a all out invasion and take Kiev as punishment.

Russian troops are now going to the line of control of the Donbass. If Ukrainian military launch attacks against Russian troops, then I wouldn’t be surprised if Russia recognised Novorussia as independent.

Ukraine is committing national suicide getting into a confrontation with Russia.

Back
Top Bottom