What's new

Putin Looks to Asia as West threatens to isolate Russia

Russia is not anti-West, nor is it pro-Asia.
Russia is pro-Russia.

People here may get excited, but leaders -- both Asian and European -- are more level-headed.

The goal of America is to maintain their global hegemony.

The goal of countries like China and Russia is to break the American hegemony, and create a multi-polar world (a world in which we have a greater amount of influence).

Of course Russia is pro-Russia, but it is also true that our interests are aligned. I also believe Pakistan has a great interest in the dissipation of American global hegemony, same as us.

Of course both have the same immoral culture. Brazil has the same epidemic of single mothers and hedonistic sex based filthy culture. You are only good at producing hot sluts.

Not called for, respect others and what you have said is not true . Every culture has their share of Immoral and moral people.

By the way post reported :mod:

Russians are not even communists anymore. On what ideological grounds are they posturing against the West? They seem confused.
Because west never come over their Cold war era mentality and continue to disrespect Russia's interest....Europe can compromise on their interest because uncle Sam say so but not east and asia.......Mark my words this is the "Interesting phase" which will be later called as blunder in West's history. Finally their will be peace in Multi-polar world. Finally i can see that India-Russia -China-Pakistan-Iran started to realize the common ground they work on.

Last edited:
The main difficulty of a Sino-Russian natural gas supply deal lies in the fact that the CNPC charges its customers a price some 30% below what Russia is happy to oblige。

This means that any import must be supplemented with massive government subsidies。

The new pricing regime announced yesterday where end users will be billed according to a three-tier mechanism should help bridging the gap between the price Russia asks and the one China is prepared to pay。

Putin looks to Asia as West threatens to isolate Russia| Reuters

Russia-China trade turnover grew by 8.2 percent in 2013 to $8.1 billion but Russia was still only China's seventh largest export partner in 2013, and was not in the top 10 countries for imported goods. The EU is Russia's biggest trade partner, accounting for almost half of all its trade turnover.

$89.2 billion,not $8.1 billion!!!:frown:

Last edited:
Russia and China are against western imperialism (Yankees, EU, NATO, etc).

Pure and simple.

You might find it perfectly fine to worship the west and dance to their orders but countries like Russia and China have pride and honour and value being independent countries with a truly independent foreign policy.

Not many countries on this planet have independent foreign policies.

You forgot to mention India my frnd.

You forgot to mention India my frnd.

India would also prefer to have a multi-polar world, compared to the current uni-polar world ruled by America.

In fact, the only ones who want to keep the current American global hegemony are the USA themselves and their vassal states.

Everyone else would benefit more from a multi-polar world.

India should stand by russia. We should sign 100 years of various co operation pacts including defense. we should also work on integration of Pakistan , BD, SL, Nepal, Bhutan , Burma and upto Indonesia with India.

not hard to get to be number 1 in the world but the hardest part to maintain your sole power in the world. Russia and China put their differences aside to gun down the US and Nato power.

Well, a lot of people admire Putin. He has stood up to the Western bullying consistently and all their pathetic dog and pony show of sanctions is not going to impress anyone.

I remember how India under NDA-1 stood up against the sanctions after Pokharan-1 and the sanctions soon turned complete reverse. They started offering the latest technologies in a matter of years.

It is more for domestic consumption that anything real. Great countries like Russia can't be made to change their decisions like this.

Most Brazilians also dislike the US because they treat us as their backyard but that doesn't mean we should start cheering on Chinese or Russian imperialism.

What Russia did in Ukraine is perfectly legitimate. It held a referendum (yes it was totally fair and legal) and the people voted to join Russia.

The imperialism is done by the Yankees by getting their CIA-run NGOs to fund and train poor people to topple to the government and install a puppet government. That was the start. Everything else happened as a reaction to Yankee imperialism.

You can kiss the Yankees *** all you want but don't ever expect me or others to do the same. My opinion will never ever change. I see who the real trouble maker in this world is and it certainly isn't Russia.

The Yankees remain the main cause of global problems. They thrive on chaos.

The Yankees have invaded dozens of defenceless countries, killed millions of innocent humans, bombed them without remorse, caused broken families, their soldiers have raped women and children, they have killed their men, they have dropped Agent Orange, depleted uranium and white phosphorus causing grotesque deformed child births, they have looted the cultural items from those countries, etc etc etc etc etc.

They are an empire and will do anything to preserve it. Russia and China will do everything to make sure the Yankee empire ends up in the scrapheap of history just like every other empire has done in history.

Until the Yankee empire has collapsed, no one in this world have true freedom (not the freedom propagated by the Yankee thugs) to have a truly independent country and independent foreign policy.

The goal of America is to maintain their global hegemony.

The goal of countries like China and Russia is to break the American hegemony, and create a multi-polar world (a world in which we have a greater amount of influence).

Of course Russia is pro-Russia, but it is also true that our interests are aligned. I also believe Pakistan has a great interest in the dissipation of American global hegemony, same as us.

Well said.

I am actually intrigued how this Ukraine situation will play out in Western Europe's relationship with Russia.

Western Europe had been getting comfortable with Russia, since they also don't like America's unchallenged domination. That's why they created the EU and the Euro. However, this Ukraine episode has heightened tensions between Eastern Europe and Russia, and this tension will become a major headache for Western Europe

In hindsight, this whole Ukraine upheaval may turn out to be a well-executed move by the US to widen the rift between Russia and Western Europe.

In hindsight, this whole Ukraine upheaval may turn out to be a well-executed move by the US to widen the rift between Russia and Western Europe.

I wouldn't be surprised at all, America are the ultimate puppet masters.

The USA did take a massive blow to their image with the Ukraine episode, they looked weak and unable to do anything.

But like you said, that may all be intended. They may secretly and deliberately have intended to sacrifice a bit of their prestige in order to further polarize Europe and Russia.

It sounds like exactly the kind of thing they would do. And it was the Western backed thugs in Kiev who changed the status quo in the first place.

US and Nato lost this chess game to Putin and Russia because they couldn't read what or how Russia will respond to the pro Russia being toppled by the revolution. They have no constingent plan for action to respond against the civiliance militias took over Crimea whom obviously took direct order from the Russian naval force station in Crimea. Without Ukraine military control the south and east Ukraine, Russian speaking in the region defiant against the newly form Kieve government and took over the region with the Russian military in the back drop. Putin allowed the protestor toppled the sitting government and Russian used the excuse to annex Crimea without a bullet fired.

Back
Top Bottom