What's new

Putin: it is time to raise the BRICS' role to a new level

First of all Democracy was not a greek invention, there were democracies in India long time ago, Kalinga was a state in India.....

Kalinga is the oldest known democracy in the world. It was a kingdom in the current Indian state of Orissa.

I have no idea if Kalinga was a democracy or not 2 thousand years ago, and it really doesn't matter, but thanks for that piece of history, I wasn't aware.
What matters is who spread this concept, of democracy, worldwide, and made it flourish? Was it Kalinga, or the descendants of the Roman world?

Yes, the European always borrowed and used what was best from other civilizations, be it gunpowder, numerals or gods, and will continue to do so. So what? The Romans did the same, all the time, and that kind of pragmatism is, IMHO, the "winning card"

The rest of your post turned defensive, with the final paragraphs being crystal ball type predictions, with really nothing to debate.

I have no idea if Kalinga was a democracy or not 2 thousand years ago, and it really doesn't matter, but thanks for that piece of history, I wasn't aware.
What matters is who spread this concept, of democracy, worldwide, and made it flourish? Was it Kalinga, or the descendants of the Roman world?

Yes, the European always borrowed and used what was best from other civilizations, be it gunpowder, numerals or gods, and will continue to do so. So what? The Romans did the same, all the time, and that kind of pragmatism is, IMHO, the "winning card"

The rest of your post turned defensive, with the final paragraphs being crystal ball type predictions, with really nothing to debate.
Democracy as a concept was not new to India,You might have spread it around the world.But it remains to be seen how long will it stand?Communism lasted until 90's to be toppled by capitalism/democracy, Even Democracy will run its course to be replaced by another form of government.

If you borrowed concepts fine, but don't claim your superiority over ones whom you borrowed from.

Where is it defensive? I mentioned the cycles and changes which happened and will happen in future, it's not crystal gazing but getting to grips with reality.
Do Continue to live in a world where Europe rules the rest of the world ,Good for us.

back on topic, anything that challenges US hegemony over world affairs is a good thing in my view

Putin makes some great points about the manpower (market) and natural resources within the BRICS

he also stressed that this is not a military alliance (not that it would be possible with all the land disputes anyway :P)

but anyway you look at it, this is a good thing with the possibility of being a great thing.

and none of this means we stop doing business with the west or confront them militarily anyway, just a bit of parity

marcus and the rest are just going to have to
cc8cf22e237d6dc4974319ce65d7fab4117240087d7934f1570b6586b3659844.jpg

Do Continue to live in a world where Europe rules the rest of the world ,Good for us.

If i were to guess I would bet than in 2-3 generations you will become "European", of an Asian "flavor" :P

PS: We're very off topic :)

yes, europeans did well by crediting 2 WW by its side..u really created a gr8 history....Happy? if yes, How?

Yes i'm happy. I'm happy for Cicero and Ovid. I'm happy for the olympic games. I'm happy for the forum romanum. I'm happy for Leonardo da Vinci, for Michelangelo and for Donatello. I'm happy for Marcus Aurelius. I'm happy for Medici and for Dante. I' happy for Galileo. I'm happy for Marconi and Ferarri. I'm happy for Fincantieri, Fiat and Armani. I'm happy for Versace and i'm happy for all the beautiful and wonderful things we have. Bella Italia. Its not just a name.

If i were to guess I would bet than in 2-3 generations you will become "European", of an Asian "flavor" :P

PS: We're very off topic :)
LoL that remains to be seen.

Yes we are off topic due to that Markus guy's trolling.So was i trolling him :partay:
De unde este in Romania? :D

Guys, let's get back to talking about BRICS, and let's please heed from making national generalizations, and unnecessary hurtful comments, okay? Please and Thank You.

Let's get back to the subject matter. :-)

Don't tell me you speak Romanian ! :D

Alexandria, un orasel de langa Bucuresti/ Alexandria, a small town near Bucharest :)

Ba da, amici, eu vorbesc romaneste, am fost la oradea, bihor in universitatea de medicine si farmacie :D
Flamer este din constanta nu?
:enjoy:

Democracy doesnt exist in the modern world friend. Thats just a fact.

Democracy as a concept was not new to India,You might have spread it around the world.But it remains to be seen how long will it stand?Communism lasted until 90's to be toppled by capitalism/democracy, Even Democracy will run its course to be replaced by another form of government.

If you borrowed concepts fine, but don't claim your superiority over ones whom you borrowed from.

Where is it defensive? I mentioned the cycles and changes which happened and will happen in future, it's not crystal gazing but getting to grips with reality.

western tiger ? Tigers are Asian animals thus reserved as an analogy describing Asian economic powerhouse. try another animal :rofl: maybe pussy cat

I dont care what your little countries do as long they dont stand in our way.
every country of the BRICS is many times bigger than your tiny and insignificant european nations, btw that italian prostitutes sonia gandhis party is no longer in power, italian companies are not getting a single Idian defence deal from now on

Back
Top Bottom