What's new

Punjabi Musalman were tertiary class citizens under Ranjeet Singh

Lets by gones be by gone.

Sikh are nice peaceful community and are always welcome to visit Pakistan to pay their respects in their Gurduwaras.

And yes this hatred spreading propaganda should be banned. @waz @Irfan Baloch @Horus @WAJsal would you take a look at this thread please?

Thanks.

1700 is also not Pakistan's history

We were formed in 1947
Are you saying that Indus valley civilization, Gandhara civilization etc are not part of Pakistan's history?

History of Ranjeet Singh , is also part of Pakistan's history , thats why i am discussing status of Muslims under his rule here.

Do we need this source to hate them? they killed Gow knows how many during partition of Punjab which is enough reason to hate them..

Samadhi of Ranjeet singh should be turn into public toilet..

A man has quoted sikh news paper above that sikh has not massacre of muslims is that relevant they must give a neutral source and what they will said about partition when more than one million Muslims killed in sikh states of patiala,kaporthala and east punjab cities of Amritsar, gordaspur,ferozpur and other areas. All the Holocaust of Muslims was done by sikhs and the master mind was hindus and we must aware this reality to our children and society. because when ever they will get opportunity they will again slaughter the Muslims. That's a fact

Many Pakistani Punjabi swell with pride when they hear the name of Ranjeet Singh, but the fact is Punjabi Muslims were the most persecuted and degraded community in Punjab under Sikh rule. Hindus were spared while Muslims were oppressed by Sikhs.

The Muslim Punjabis were not partners in Sikh kingdom, they were subjugates........they were forced by Sikhs to adopt vegetarian diet and give up on meat, according to S.M.Lateef (a historian from Lahore)

Cs5zodCVIAATOnQ.jpg

Funny how Ranjits army itself had Muslim and how his daughter was given dowry by the Rajput chieftains like Rai Naeem Khan Kharral and others whom he called brothers..

Equally ironic is how after the Mazari Baluch of South sacked and butchered Sikhs he sent them a peace invitation and Mazari chieftain was hoisted at his palace as his chief guest.

1700 is also not Pakistan's history

We were formed in 1947

And what sikh done in east punjab in 1947.they killed more than one million Muslims they kidnap more than 100 thousand Muslims girls they rape them and force them to be sikh.what the maharaja patiala and maharaja kaporthala armies did in jammu do you know my grand father was the eye witness of that massacre they did along with dogra army. On that time indian army was not present there. so i can not forgive them. in three days two hundred thousand Muslims were slaughter in refugee camps who were gather to migrate towards Pakistan. But their dead bodies reach Pakistan through the Chenab river floating on waters

Lets by gones be by gone.

Sikh are nice peaceful community and are always welcome to visit Pakistan to pay their respects in their Gurduwaras.

And yes this hatred spreading propaganda should be banned. @waz @Irfan Baloch @Horus @WAJsal would you take a look at this thread please?

Thanks.

Sir, do you know why they are so loving to muslims now. Because they have to visit their gurduwaras in Pakistan they can not afford to be a enemy of Pakistan's muslims. But if they will gwt a chance future they will again slaughter muslims and they will repeat their past.thanks. i will not comment any more on this topic. You may continue love with sikhs.thanks bro

Equally ironic is how after the Mazari Baluch of South sacked and butchered Sikhs he sent them a peace invitation and Mazari chieftain was hoisted at his palace as his chief guest.
Its 'funny and 'ironic' that Sikhs hunted down , punished and cowed Mazari Balochs?...... Read the excerpt from Gazetterr of DG Khan district,

"Dera Ghazi Khan had been annexed in 1819, and the administration made over to Nawab Sadik Khan of Bahawalpur. His province nominally included Rojhan ; but it was not until after the Harand Dajal province was conquered from the Khan of Kalat in 1827, that the Sikh supremacy became a reality. Diwan Sawan Mai then took over the administration, and as the Mazaris continued their predatory habits, he marched with an army of seven thousand men to Badli near Rojhan.

The Mazaris were driven into the hills, and Diwan Sawan Mai made them surrender all the stolen cattle in their possession. This was a great grief to them. But they soon broke out again, and sacked the town of Mithan Kot . The Diwan then marched down, this time occupying the country more effectively, forcing the Mazaris to take refuge in the territories of the Amir of Khairpur. Finally, terms were arranged through Rahim Khan, Laghari; Mir Bahram Khan attended the Diwan's Darbar at Multan in 1833-34."

Source: Gazetteers of Dera Ghazi Khan district, revised edition 1893-97, page-27.Also read "Chiefs and Families of Note in the Delhi, Jalandhar, Peshawar and Derajat Divisions of the Panjab"

Whether Mazari chief dined in Sikh darbar or danced for them, the fact remains that Ranjeet Singh did not lift ban on Azaan and cow slaughter.........Ranjeet Singh followed stick and carrot policy against his enemies, it worked in case of Mazari Baloch while it did not work in case of Yousafzai chiefs of Mardan, Bannu etc who not only turned down Ranjeet Singh offer but would slaughter large number of cows just to provoke Sikhs.

Last edited:
I am sure this is Samandri's second racist account. I have been watching pashtunforums and there has been a similar post there. Punjabis are our brothers and fellow Pakistanis. I swear if I find that idiot traitor Karachi (a member on pashtun forums) who has been tormenting rooh on the site for being patriotic I will slap the hell out of him. Its muhajirs like him who have no loyalty to their country and people, calling muhajirs indians when they are not and try to drive a wedge between our nations ethnic groups. I want Karachi to know this. I insist you deliver this message to him.

The decline of muhajirs from patriotic individuals who loved Pakistan to individuals who now support only ethnic division and self interest are the cause of the problem. There are traitors among all ethnic groups but our traitors are strange because they want to seek a link with India when we were never Indian and fought the Indians for our independence.

I believe Muslims were indeed persecuted during Sikh Empire but not during the time when Ranjit Singh was alive. Along with that it were the Sikhs under Hari Singh Nalwa who captured the entire area upto FATA, they were replaced by British and then by Pakistan. Had Sikh Empire not been there , Pakistan would not have included KPK and FATA !!!

Had Sikh Empire not been there , Pakistan would not have included KPK and FATA !!!
No area of FATA and PATA was under Sikh rule........Pashtun areas of Balochistan were also not under Sikh rule....British were capable of conquering present-day KPK even if it had not come under Sikh occupation.......Sikh rule over KPK was rather nominal (it was actually military occupation) while British thoroughly ruled not just KPK but also imposed their will and wishes on FATA and beyond through their military might.......

I believe Muslims were indeed persecuted during Sikh Empire but not during the time when Ranjit Singh was alive. Along with that it were the Sikhs under Hari Singh Nalwa who captured the entire area upto FATA, they were replaced by British and then by Pakistan. Had Sikh Empire not been there , Pakistan would not have included KPK and FATA !!!

FATA,PATA and even areas like swat were not under Sikh rule .. KPK was also resisting but it was a bad period for the Pashtun Sultante weakened by civil war and internal chaos for power..

IRanjeet Singh followed stick and carrot policy against his enemies, it worked in case of Mazari Baloch while it did not work in case of Yousafzai chiefs of Mardan, Bannu etc who not only turned down Ranjeet Singh offer but would slaughter large number of cows just to provoke Sikhs.

Source?

so "the sikhs humiliated a bunch of Muslims in year 1700 - lets take revenge now". Think of how many times Muslims have obliterated the indigenous peoples from their lands?

All atrocities by Muslims are justified by some oppression some muslims endured in the past. And All atrocities by any other religions are because those religions and their followers are inherently bad to the bone , every man, woman and child.

What you need to know - is that the above argument can and will be flipped around by other peoples to fight against muslims as well if we dont put a stop to this.

Back
Top Bottom