What's new

PTM's new venom against Punjabis and calling for armed rebellion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is there a surprise ? First Pakistan did not take action when these militant groups came to Pakistani Pakhtun areas, they started training and taking over villages no action was taken against them. Where was Pakistani Intelligence or police before all this started ? Then when the Pakistani Army woke up they took excessive actions in the Pakhtun areas of northern Pakistan and now there is blow back. There was no plan to keep civilian population informed and to take their advice to fight against the militants.
It’s not really as simple as that either. There was a lot of opposition to sending the military into FATA in the beginning, opposition in the media, amongst Pakistanis. (Pashtun included) and within the military.

The military tried negotiations, tried tribal customs etc and everything failed. So meek was the Army that you likely remember when a few dozen Pakistani Taliban captured a whole convoy of a hundred or so soldiers, because the Army did not want to retaliate with force and escalate and they were released via negotiations.

The tribes were simply not organized or trained or unified enough to take on an ideologically driven monster like the TTP.

Could the Pakistani response have been better? Absolutely. Nothing is perfect and there is always room for improvement, but as the old adage goes, “perfect is the enemy of the good” - waiting for a perfect policy would have meant no action at all. The Army & the GOP acted as best as they could in the situation they had to face. Compared to what the US forces have had to do in Iraq and Afghanistan, the Pakistani response and strategy has been many magnitudes better, successful and with a lot less collateral damage in terms of human lives lost.

Masla kiya hain? what is he saying? WHy did he take the name of Raja Ranjit Singh Ji
It’s something the PTM has been doing for a long time - racist & derogatory comments about Punjabi’s. There are multiple videos from different events out there.

Even many PMLN Punjabi supporters of the PTM have started criticizing them.

What he doesn't realise is that whatever Pushtoons are ,;they are in non pushtoon and Punjabi or Mohajir majority areas. In their own mountain tops, they are nothing and nobody ,and still stuck in Chengiz khan era.
They live work , do business and buy lands freely in Punjab and other non pushtoon areas.
To every action there is a reaction. If Punjabis start joining hands against pushtoons, it will be pushtoons on the losing end not Punjabis.
There is literally zero Punjabi population in pushtoon majority areas , not even in cities like Peshawar and Charsadda , but pushtoons are all over in Lahore , Karachi and many non pushtoon areas .
He is doing no harm to Punjabis by provoking such sentiments , but digging a hole for Pushtoons.

Do u want to make it pashtun vs punjabis? Because the crap that u uttered is exactly what incites hatred. I live in mountains and have a v6 vehicle and wifi and every facility and education. How is this chengiz khan era? How would u feel if i term punjabis as gawalaas? Herding buffalos and doing maalish.
Yes he has some following, so does racists in sindh and punjab, does that mean u can judge them all? Pashtuns have sacrificed more for Pakistan than any other race, the only land Pakistan has ever captured and retained was by pashtuns. I am not a racist and hate PTM more than any punjabi would, but if u generalize whole pashtuns and make it pashtun vs punjabi, then ill come down hard. Also the reason pashtuns are in other cities is because they take risk and are not scared, no one has stopped punjabis from living in Peshawar or charsadda. We are more hospitable than others.

What he doesn't realise is that whatever Pushtoons are ,;they are in non pushtoon and Punjabi or Mohajir majority areas. In their own mountain tops, they are nothing and nobody ,and still stuck in Chengiz khan era.
They live work , do business and buy lands freely in Punjab and other non pushtoon areas.
To every action there is a reaction. If Punjabis start joining hands against pushtoons, it will be pushtoons on the losing end not Punjabis.
There is literally zero Punjabi population in pushtoon majority areas , not even in cities like Peshawar and Charsadda , but pushtoons are all over in Lahore , Karachi and many non pushtoon areas .
He is doing no harm to Punjabis by provoking such sentiments , but digging a hole for Pushtoons.
Dear, that's what we are doing since 50 years, ethnic politics. Don't use bad words for pushtun. You can use PTM. There was a party or organization in karachi named punjabi pukhtun itehad created by establishment to fight against mqm or muhajirs or karachiites. That's our history. But we never learn.

Meine to chahta hon halat kharab hon Afghans ke hamere sath.... Salon ko Karachi se nikalne ka moqa miljaye ga.

Pathan colony and sohrab goth mein bhare hoye hain yeh Afghans

Maze ki baat yeh hai keh PPP and MQM are united in kicking out all afghans from Sindh. Kamse kam yeh kam hi kardein :)
We karachiites are not stupid to fight chutiya war against any community. Pushtuns are our brothers so punjabis. The same ppp were part of the bigger agenda to destroy karachi and mqm was just a pawn.

cant our agencies use corona as a silent weapon to get rid of the enemy of the state for good? shahbaz, bilawal, zardari, marwi sarmad, hamid mir, mullah diesel, achakzae, mohsin dawar, etc.

Pashtuns are our brothers, but kind of PTM doesn't represent them at all. And when the time will come, if it will ever, our pashtuns will be the first one taking them down before they ever can think of messing up with Punjabis and vice and versa. We all brothers are from a single family and blood.

Do u want to make it pashtun vs punjabis? Because the crap that u uttered is exactly what incites hatred. I live in mountains and have a v6 vehicle and wifi and every facility and education. How is this chengiz khan era? How would u feel if i term punjabis as gawalaas? Herding buffalos and doing maalish.
Yes he has some following, so does racists in sindh and punjab, does that mean u can judge them all? Pashtuns have sacrificed more for Pakistan than any other race, the only landPakistan has ever captured and retained was by pashtuns. I am not a racist and hate PTM more than any punjabi would, but if u generalize whole pashtuns and make it pashtun vs punjabi, then ill come down hard. Also the reason pashtuns are in other cities is because they take risk and are not scared, no one has stopped punjabis from living in Peshawar or charsadda. We are more hospitable than others.

I get what you are saying but be careful with your words. They don't represent what you are trying to say. And ignore the bigots as we Punjabis are as well.

Ab waqt nahin hain Danga Fasaad karne ki..Janaab ko boliye apne biwi bacchon se rishtaa suljha karne ke liye aur aaglay kuch mahino ghar main baithnay ke liye

hahaha this is sparta buddy. aap nahi samjhoge.

laut jao ganga oor bhatke panchi

hahaha this is sparta buddy. aap nahi samjhoge.

laut jao ganga oor bhatke panchi

You don't say that to the Urdu language, do you?--->yeah thought so, anyways I am out...I only now discovered this thread was posted in a Pakistani domestic sub-forum...I donot wish to budge in...carry on

I get what you are saying but be careful with your words. They don't represent what you are trying to say. And ignore the bigots as we Punjabis are as well.

Its been more than 70 yrs n still some ppl stuck in racist mentality. Its really stupid to blame pashtuns because pashtuns suffered the most too, those 70,000 deaths meantioned are majority pashtuns. PTM is hated by pashtuns the most, they been pelted with stones by same pashtuns. While punkabis like PMLN sit with them and call them allies, then why the racism.
I am careful with my words but wont take generalization and words like living in changez khan era and bachabazi.

Its been more than 70 yrs n still some ppl stuck in racist mentality. Its really stupid to blame pashtuns because pashtuns suffered the most too, those 70,000 deaths meantioned are majority pashtuns. PTM is hated by pashtuns the most, they been pelted with stones by same pashtuns. While punkabis like PMLN sit with them and call them allies, then why the racism.
I am careful with my words but wont take generalization and words like living in changez khan era and bachabazi.

He is flame baiting and you are falling for it. As i said we are brothers and no one can create the divide between us. Same is what PTM is doing, do you see Punjabis reacting it to fellow Pashtuns? If some one is doing bigotry they don't represent Punjabis same as PTM doesn't represent Pashtuns.

Addressing a racist might have hardened my words and i apologize if my words hirt anyone. Punjabis and pashtuns are just like different colour flowers in a garden. No one is superior and we can only succeed if we stay united as pakistanis.

He is flame baiting and you are falling for it. As i said we are brothers and no one can create the divide between us. Same is what PTM is doing, do you see Punjabis reacting it to fellow Pashtuns? If some one is doing bigotry they don't represent Punjabis same as PTM doesn't represent Pashtuns.

Excellent post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom