What's new

PTM Now Has Problem with "Kalias" Watching Turkish TV Serials

Because our security services are weak. As are our governments. Treason against Pakistan is rewarded with USD and foreign visas.

This fat *** soor is meeting ghani and other traitors across the border and celebrating with them, and the jahils that follow him make me sick.

The forces of nationalism will be brought to the fore when Religion is not strong in the state, when Religion is weak nationalism will be strong, when religion is strong nationalism will be weak.
Well said brother. I am copying this but I will mention your name with it.
Pakistan was created on the basis of religion otherwise a Kashmiri has nothing in common with a Sindhi and a Pashtun has nothing in common with a Punjabi except religion.

My Rant,

I am certain that watching hundreds of Hollywood movies did not make me find my history and cultural roots in Western Europe or North America.

These "Afghanis" have a 'complex' that spans hundreds of years. They don't let an opportunity go by to ridicule the culture of South Asia in order to cover for their own deficiencies. We people of South Asia have been flourishing for thousands of years and building civilizations, yet the mountain nomads claim "Pride" for reasons unknown. I want to know what even happened in Afghanistan in the past 1 million years that they are so proud of.

Even with our own history, we people of Indus, the mixtures of all Muslim armies and the people of South Asia, believe that we are Muslims first and Pakistanis second. Thank you Allah, for the wisdom you have bestowed the Muslim of South Asia. Furthermore, every Pushtoon living in Pakistan proudly claims himself to be a Pakistani and not an Afghani.

The Afghan nation needs to mature for another hundred years to attain civility. Hopefully, some Afghan leader will give more attention to their education in the coming centuries.

This does not mean that every Afghan has the complex, and refuses to exist with others, but the general trend for them has been quite similar for centuries.

I have seen Afghans traveling into Pakistan to eventually attain humility and manner. So the problem is definitely inside Afghanistan. However, PTM seems to translate that problem from Afghanistan into Pakistan for some reason. Establishment, do something.

Back
Top Bottom