What's new

PTI workers abuse female anchorperson and beat cameraman

The Los Angeles Family Court granted him custody of the child as the girl's proven and legally recognized surviving parent after the death of Sita White.
But he didn't fight the case - it was a default judgement. Still not proven.

''Khan, who had refused to co-operate by taking a blood test for the genetic determination of paternity, did not show up for the proceedings. His attorneys also failed to appear, so a default judgement was entered.''
Rediff On The NeT: Imran Khan fathered illegitimate child, rules California court

Khan, who had refused to co-operate by taking a blood test for the genetic determination of paternity, did not show up for the proceedings. His attorneys also failed to appear
LOLZ. Another proof of confused Khan. He also refused to appear in front of tribunal judges for months to proceed on his petition against speaker NA Ayaz Sadiq. But appearing in front of public on container everyday for abusive politics, yes that he can! :D

Well, if the chief justice is someone like Iftikhar chaudhary, he will certainly accept the petition if it goes against Imran and it satisfies that judge.
Personal satisfaction of judges instead of providing satisfactory justice is exactly what that ruined our justice system in the first place!

Also Zardari has not contested parliamentary elections. And when you have the gov't in majority, a lot of rules can be bend :P
Well, that's true. He is too dumb to be in parliament anyway :D

LOLZ. Another proof of confused Khan. He also refused to appear in front of tribunal judges for months to proceed on his petition against speaker NA Ayaz Sadiq. But appearing in front of public on container everyday for abusive politics, yes that he can! :D

Personal satisfaction of judges instead of providing satisfactory justice is exactly what that ruined our justice system in the first place!

dbe33905_Notsureifmeme_zps36bdf35f[1].jpeg

As for the topic, one thing I really liked was the way Maria Memon explained the incident - the rest of Geo was going crazy exaggerating everything but she still reported both sides and mentioned that Imran Khan had forbidden his workers from doing such acts - I'm starting to become her fan now.

As for the topic, one thing I really liked was the way Maria Memon explained the incident - the rest of Geo was going crazy exaggerating everything but she still reported both sides and mentioned that Imran Khan had forbidden his workers from doing such acts - I'm starting to become her fan now.

That's because Maria Memon's mentor is our senior analyst Hassan Nisar! :D

Iftikhar Chaudhary is who brought Musharraf down.

There was much work going on and corruption happens whichever reigime it is. But Iftikhar kept accepting petition and halting gov'ts work, where it became hard to operate. So when he got kicked out, he became all political. Nawaz used his cause to remove Musharraf and Zardari also got involved, cuz then he can become President in future.

Musharraf, no matter how bad he is, under him Pakistan was much better than between 2008-2013 under PPP. It's yet to be seem how well PML pulls off, as Musharraf had some 9 years in power and Nawaz is in for less than 2 years.

ary is the official channel for shutdown, i guess. whats geo doing there?

Agreed. That guy was used as a pawn by Noora and Zardari axis of evil to bring down honest and sincere guy as Musharraf! :D

There was much work going on and corruption happens whichever reigime it is. But Iftikhar kept accepting petition and halting gov'ts work, where it became hard to operate. So when he got kicked out, he became all political. Nawaz used his cause to remove Musharraf and Zardari also got involved, cuz then he can become President in future.
Damn true. He even stopped firesale of nearly bankrupt Pakistan Steel Mills. What a douchebag he was! :D

Musharraf, no matter how bad he is, under him Pakistan was much better than between 2008-2013 under PPP. It's yet to be seem how well PML pulls off, as Musharraf had some 9 years in power and Nawaz is in for less than 2 years.
:D

with this dharnas and protests, its going to be hard for anyone. anyways on corruption index it did a little good. cargo trains are restarting. pia bought some planes. russian ties getting better.

i just guess the future of the country if every opposition repeats this dharna tactics.. imagine for next 4 yrs ik doing dharna against ns. and then by any chance ik becomes pm and ns doing dharnas for 5 yrs against ik.

with this dharnas and protests, its going to be hard for anyone. anyways on corruption index it did a little good. cargo trains are restarting. pia bought some planes. russian ties getting better.

i just guess the future of the country if every opposition repeats this dharna tactics.. imagine for next 4 yrs ik doing dharna against ns. and then by any chance ik becomes pm and ns doing dharnas for 5 yrs against ik.
In that case let's hope we get a good general who cleans up the system by enforcing 61 and 62.

166957_151267441638483_898640371_n.jpg

Illegitimate daughter of Imran Khan :D IK haters love this picture as its the only thing they would ever have against IK :D

Indeed people can go any length and find reasons to hate someone. I can never understand how a person have so much time to be obsessed with someone's personal life. To be honest, legitimate or not, I couldn't really care much. His life, his own personal issue, why should I or anyone be concerned? I think its almost the same mulla mentality that has given us the stereotype of forceful muslim conversions. I.e. why care so much about other people's personal issues be it faith, children or whatever

They dig up a trench to find a gain of sand, what about the countless good things he has done..build hospital, gave pakistan championship, building univ? No comment on that because to them people's personal issues carry more meaning. Pretty creepy.

Indeed people can go any length and find reasons to hate someone. I can never understand how a person have so much time to be obsessed with someone's personal life. To be honest, legitimate or not, I couldn't really care much. His life, his own personal issue, why should I or anyone be concerned? I think its almost the same mulla mentality that has given us the stereotype of forceful muslim conversions. I.e. why care so much about other people's personal issues be it faith, children or whatever

They dig up a trench to find a gain of sand, what about the countless good things he has done..build hospital, gave pakistan championship, building univ? No comment on that because to them people's personal issues carry more meaning. Pretty creepy.
Why Nawaz sharif has businesses in or out of Pakistan is his personal matter, but people bring it up. It cannot disqualify him, but people still pursue it.

Meanwhile it's evident that what Imran did can disqualify him. It is his personal matter if he was not a public figure. But he wants to become the PM, then his past, present and future becomes a public discussion, especially something that can disqualify him. Compare this to Nawaz, who cannot be disqualified, but still people say he has businesses outside and inside pakistan.

Last edited:
Why Nawaz sharif has businesses in or out of Pakistan is his personal matter, but people bring it up. It cannot disqualify him, but people still pursue it.

Meanwhile it's evident that what Imran did can disqualify him. It is his personal matter if he was not a public figure. But he wants to become the PM, then his past, present and future becomes a public discussion, especially something that can disqualify him. Compare this to Nawaz, who cannot be disqualified, but still people say he has businesses outside and inside pakistan.

Actually it is a matter of interest to people because that is Pakistan's, not his personal money. Its like I steal from your house on a regular basis and sell it out on streets to other people and yet I am not held answerable and when you come to me for justice I punch you in the face and try to keep you from talking. Maybe that does happen to you since you are so numb to the concept.

Its debatable if personal matters are grounds for disqualification. I honestly think people need to get off their high horses when their aukat is almost zero in the world yet act like pious lords of some la la land. My only concern with a leader/ PM is he delivers the country form its current sorry state, he can even do drugs or drink I honestly couldn't care less. As long as he does his job I am happy.

Actually it is a matter of interest to people because that is Pakistan's, not his personal money. Its like I steal from your house on a regular basis and sell it out on streets to other people and yet I am not held answerable and when you come to me for justice I punch you in the face and try to keep you from talking. Maybe that does happen to you since you are so numb to the concept.

Its debatable if personal matters are grounds for disqualification. I honestly think people need to get off their high horses when their aukat is almost zero in the world yet act like pious lords of some la la land. My only concern with a leader/ PM is he delivers the country form its current sorry state, he can even do drugs or drink I honestly couldn't care less. As long as he does his job I am happy.
Excuse me, state's money?

He's been in business before becoming part of gov't. And now his children run the businesses.

Excuse me, state's money?

He's been in business before becoming part of gov't. And now his children run the businesses.

Yes state's money. All those huge sums of cash in forms of "gifts" people never get tired of giving him.

Back
Top Bottom