What's new

PTI told me to praise Zukfi and chant pro-PTI slogans

Technically yes, they must thank for courtesy but and its politicians job to work for welfare of its citizen. It should be other way round like people were chanting and minister should be saying that we are doing just our job. All because in this govt moral compass should be set straight.

oh damn
did the truth hurt?
I think not. If it hurts Zulfi & Sarwar wouldn't look calm.

Secondly, atleast things has started to follow right direction. Thank God we have got rid off Nawaz and Zardaris.

I know you would say abt curre t economy's situations. Firstly, this is N and PPP fault. Second, it will take time.

Now STFU and go find some free biryani. Apni Maryam baji ki joti chomo ja k. [emoji39][emoji39][emoji39][emoji39]

lol, embarassing for Zulfi and Sarwar. No doubt some chamchay in the background where telling these guys to praise the government and talk to a narrow script during the press conference and this guy decided to go off on a tangent. Serves them (the chamchay) right for trying to control what people say. Unfortunately Zulfi and Sarwar had to face the awkwardness because of it.

I wish they had shown the rest of what he said, because he was clearly complaining about the embassies and ambassadors.

Last edited:
I think not. If it hurts Zulfi & Sarwar wouldn't look calm.

Secondly, atleast things has started to follow right direction. Thank God we have got rid off Nawaz and Zardaris.

I know you would say abt curre t economy's situations. Firstly, this is N and PPP fault. Second, it will take time.

Now STFU and go find some free biryani. Apni Maryam baji ki joti chomo ja k. [emoji39][emoji39][emoji39][emoji39]
why are you so worried my friend?
I didnt talk about economy, and nowhere did I refer to Nawaz or Zardari, nor did I mention Maryam.

reminds me of a joke when Asad Umar resigned
"mene apne aik PTI wale dost ko chat me "Hi" kaha
to wo agay se bola, "Asad Umar ne asteefa N League ki wajah se diya hai"

I don't know if it hurt or not, but I do know that low class patwaris like you have been burning since the result of Panama case.
back with the personal attacks I see

I didnt talk about economy, and nowhere did I refer to Nawaz or Zardari, nor did I mention Maryam.

Don't waste your time in Political threads. Your poltics is confined to Kot Lakhpat. Pay a visit weekly to your leader.

I don't know if it hurt or not, but I do know that low class patwaris like you have been burning since the result of Panama case.
PMLN supporters burning day & night after they found their leader nawaz sharif can't even fight with mosquitos. Constipation problem has become normal for him( According to medical reports). They are feeling so much chill mixed with hot masla behind behind hip after they found they all have to go in prison. Look face of Nawaz sharif .
images

Question is can he survive 7 years in prison? PMLN supporters, have a look closer to this photo and they will get answer.

I thought Bhuttos and sharifs were worse but Imranistan have taken this to new level. Thank GOD that Islam is Monotheism religion which is anti-Shirk or else Imranistan would have made Imran Khan as next GOD judging by blind love suspending logical reasoning.

I have learnt one thing that it is waste of time debating with Imranistan who have justified constantly u-turn, called women names once they were queen, corrupt leaders are now saints [recycling or discarded from PTI/PPP] and I can go on but the picture isn’t over yet.

Back
Top Bottom