What's new

PTI to reach out to MQM and PML Q for an alliance against PML-N

SBD-3

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1102211952-1.gif

If this is true at all, then i fear that Imran Khan will lose his good supporter, many people, who loved him for taking a stand against certain political party (famously called MQM), will be disappointed. He should concentrate and increase the public support instead of trying to form alliances. Alliances without public support tend to disappear quickly.

MQM always joins the government (had PML-N is sindh govt., MQM would 1000% joined PML-N). I think Imran Khan should not go down to this path, indeed a dangerous path.

They are going to lose many votes if they formed alliance with rotten eggs

They are seeing short term advantages but I am afraid it will have greater impact on long term. I know they will separate way before the next general elections but they wouldn't be tag-lined as a clean/new party by then.

..... and by the way, PTI senior leader Zahra Shahid was murdered as they tried snatched the seat. What will happen to that? do Imran Khan really thinks that people of Karachi have forgotten that or they have believed on the story that she was killed by bag-snatchers?
Imran Khan, alliance with MQM will cost you many sincere supports, it is folly, don't disappoint Karachi supports.

May God almighty protect MQM by PTJI(Ameen)

Pray, tell what will MQM lose by joining hands with PTI? MQM is lota parta so, it cannot lose its vote neither its support?

pbig-022.jpg

935232_649818118376991_884444974_n.jpg

mqm-invites-pml-n-to-nine-zero.jpg

ایم کیو ایم کے مندر میں لیگی قیادت....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom