What's new

PPP open to electoral alliance with PTI against PML-N

IK has already approached Fazlu so this was completly expected, but why would PPP allow IK to be the PM?

On its own, in Punjab there will be seat adjustment only. PPP will try to capitalize on PTI vote bank.
But establishment will not let PTI win the election in my opinion. IK might get murdered if he doesnt calm down.

What would a PPP-PTI alliance look like? What is the PPP expecting? What posts do they expect to hold?

P.s. I’m not advocating PTI form an alliance with PPP. Just want to hear what PPP is seeking. PTI should avoid these parties and look for smaller regional parties they can work with and are more authentic voices of some of the populations in those region.

Last edited:
No please. PTI should avoid these parties. They are good for each other. PTI gets nothing from alliance with PPP other than bad name.

PPP is desperate because establishment used PPP for one night whereas PMLN is its permanent political prostitute.

I think PPP is trying to distance itself from the back-breaking inflation. By aligning itself with PTI it can shift the blame of inflation completely on PMLN. Pakistan's economy has collapsed in past 5 years and I see nothing but dark clouds for another 20 odd years. At least one generation will live in Sudan/Somalia level poverty. The figures speak for themselves.

Sugar
🇵🇰 Rs 182
🇮🇳 Rs 43

Rice
🇵🇰 Rs 185
🇮🇳 Rs 41

Wheat
🇵🇰 Rs 160
🇮🇳 Rs 35

Chicken
🇵🇰 Rs 710
🇮🇳 Rs 160

Milk
🇵🇰 Rs 220
🇮🇳 Rs 58

Petrol
🇵🇰 Rs 305
🇮🇳 Rs 96

Inflation
🇵🇰 30%
🇮🇳 4%

Currency 1$
🇵🇰 286
🇮🇳 82

The establishment (mother) and PMLN (offspring) will keep coming back to each other to destroy Pakistan.

PPP will never get anything beyond Sindh.

PTI would be well advised to go it alone. They are the single most popular party at the time. If elections are rigged, so be it, just survive the onslaught and live to fight another day.

This will not be a natural alliance for sure but nothing is impossible

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom