What's new

PTI shutdown claims three lives

May I remind you PMLN Nooray, how many lives were lost in Minhaj massacre in June this year?

No life is cheaper then the other but you and your brother Zardari are adept at doing politics of dead bodies.
did PTI not do politics on dead in faisalabad? @Leader was posting all the media, which mods kept deleting.

PML or PPP or even mqm is no where near PTI when it comes to playing on dead bodies. PTI has one body but PPP, mqm and other parties get bodies every month.

May I remind you PMLN Nooray, how many lives were lost in Minhaj massacre in June this year?

No life is cheaper then the other but you and your brother Zardari are adept at doing politics of dead bodies.

Exactly how many infants are dying in Sargodha hospital due to a lack of oxygen, same case in Thar and people dying of starvation as usual cheap excuses by Noora khoon league.

Exactly how many infants are dying in Sargodha hospital due to a lack of oxygen, same case in Thar and people dying of starvation as usual cheap excuses by Noora khoon league.
Exactly. Children die all over the world. Why should we care if more die?

Exactly. Rigging happens all over the world. Why should we care if it happens in Pakistan?

Just because x happened doesn't mean what's happening is alright. Rigging has been around since birth of Pakistan. So why change? You want justice right? So why no justice for a child in Lahore? Why is he ignored? Because "children die anyway"

You're sick.

Hw many lives IK wants for his crusade against NS?

Hw many lives IK wants for his crusade against NS?
He rather see pakistan breaking apart if that is what it takes for him to become prime minister. He already had neglected minorities and Baluchistan to please "establishment" and "mullahs."

It's not fight vs nawaz (he is no longer asking for resignation), it's about becoming "leader."

He rather see pakistan breaking apart if that is what it takes for him to become prime minister. He already had neglected minorities and Baluchistan to please "establishment" and "mullahs."

It's not fight vs nawaz (he is no longer asking for resignation), it's about becoming "leader."
I would love to be blunt here but positive criticism in not much welcomed here, IK is taking down the country. And people are supporting him without knowing how it's harming Pakistan.

Exactly. Children die all over the world. Why should we care if more die?

Exactly. Rigging happens all over the world. Why should we care if it happens in Pakistan?

Just because x happened doesn't mean what's happening is alright. Rigging has been around since birth of Pakistan. So why change? You want justice right? So why no justice for a child in Lahore? Why is he ignored? Because "children die anyway"

You're sick.

Listen mr clever im not justifying any deaths, yes lives are precious and its unfortunate they die , you are completely ignoring all the facts ive pointed out like infants dying in Sargodha hospital due to non availability of oxygen is that not murder for you, yes i would like to see a change not the same old crappy political system that has been eating Pakistan for decades. I am not going to be decieved by Royal noora highness, i used to support PMLN not anymore, even till now they have not brought any reforms in Parliament to date.

Imran khan to mothers "sorry for the trouble. I don't like it but don't want to do it. But we must do it, because only then I can become PM, oops i mean get rid of nawaz"

That's what he's been saying to all shut down cities. He doesn't like it but he has to do it

As with much of what you write, this misconstrues what is going on. IK's focus is on a judicial commission to investigate and punish those responsible for rigging. This demand is very fair and needs shutdowns and protests to support it even if IK never wants to be PM again.

Let me be clear: the shutdowns are needed to get a fair, impartial judicial commission with the authority to punish those guilty of rigging.

Nawaz has no excuse not to set up this judicial commission!

pti-shutdown-claims-three-lives-1418640991-5169.jpg

Lahore- As Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf observed shutdown call today, three kids lost their lives as PTI workers did not allow ambulances to reach hospitals.

First incident occurred at Firozwala road where 15 year old teen boy died in ambulance, which was stuck in traffic blocked by the PTI protesters. The parents of sick boy requested PTI workers but they did not allow ambulance to pass through.

Another 5 year old Amanat also died in a similar situation. Along with this another sad incident took place at Shahdrah Mor, where a 17-day old infant Sidra Riaz died in ambulance which was also denied access to Children Hospital by PTI workers. Ill-fated infant died in the stuck ambulance, parents have decided to register murder case against PTI.

I won't buy it till you present a reliable source.
And not The Nation please! That is full of lies!

Stop being silly, his demand is very simple, it is the government which is responsible for this.

Stop being silly, his demand is very simple, it is the government which is responsible for this.
Yeah I know. Govt is responsible for the deaths which happened due to PTI blocking. But it's imran because of whom oil prices have decreased.

You're outside govt and take all credit of good things from govt and give all bad credit to govt which you're responsible for. Good politics.

Any FIR on Imran, I think its right time to do it

Yeah I know. Govt is responsible for the deaths which happened due to PTI blocking. But it's imran because of whom oil prices have decreased.

Sorry, in "Naya Pakistan" you will need to show us some evidence that the deaths were caused by PTI blocking.

Govt is responsible for negative effects of protest; Imran has forced Nawaz to lower prices.
Both claims are correct; and @WishLivePak is too intellectually lazy to see this.

Last edited:
Any FIR on Imran, I think its right time to do it
Or maybe like how London people called and complain about altaf being terrorist, there should be similar call against Imran. He was nominated for peace committee by TTP and he also has been doing and talking against the recognized govt.

Why do you have 2 battery percentage in notification bar? The blue one is better and enough.

Back
Top Bottom