What's new

PTI shutdown claims three lives

Proudpakistaniguy

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
pti-shutdown-claims-three-lives-1418640991-5169.jpg

Lahore- As Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf observed shutdown call today, three kids lost their lives as PTI workers did not allow ambulances to reach hospitals.

First incident occurred at Firozwala road where 15 year old teen boy died in ambulance, which was stuck in traffic blocked by the PTI protesters. The parents of sick boy requested PTI workers but they did not allow ambulance to pass through.

Another 5 year old Amanat also died in a similar situation. Along with this another sad incident took place at Shahdrah Mor, where a 17-day old infant Sidra Riaz died in ambulance which was also denied access to Children Hospital by PTI workers. Ill-fated infant died in the stuck ambulance, parents have decided to register murder case against PTI.

What kind of lock down is in effect at thar? Deaths are a daily occurrence there and no govt help?

What about model down?

What about the recent caught on camera shooting in Faisalabad?

Why is govt. being selective in deaths to prove some point? And deaths that have no evidence of PTI's hand in it. For all we know it could be dead bodies used for PMLN's convenience or poor souls murdered by PMLN and put blame on PTI. We all, even you hardcore PMLN supporters know that your leader is a born liar and the party full of thugs so whats all this charade about?

Lets even consider all of this true for a minute, PTI's guidelines were given from the very start and repeated time and again that ambulances and media people not to be stopped for any reason. Anyone with enough mind to sabotage will def. use this statement for his own benefit. And knowing PMLN....

Now we know PTI truly is Anarchist group; endorses anarchism citing few examples such as issuing civil disobedience, taking cities as hostage, forcing shopkeepers to shut down their shops, damaging Pakistan's economy and now locking cities.

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Raj'ioun

It is time federal government starts treating this case under the category of treason. Enough is enough.

He need sacrifices from son of soil..its another point that his own kids are safe in naya england
Imran khan to mothers "sorry for the trouble. I don't like it but don't want to do it. But we must do it, because only then I can become PM, oops i mean get rid of nawaz"

That's what he's been saying to all shut down cities. He doesn't like it but he has to do it

What kind of lock down is in effect at thar? Deaths are a daily occurrence there and no govt help?

What about model down?

Why is govt. being selective in deaths to prove some point? And deaths that have no evidence of PTI's hand in it. For all we know it could be dead bodies used for PMLN's convenience or poor souls murdered by PMLN and put blame on PTI. We all, even you hardcore PMLN supporters know that your leader is a born liar and the party full of thugs so whats all this charade about?

Lets even consider all of this true for a minute, PTI's guidelines were given from the very start and repeated time and again that ambulances and media people not to be stopped for any reason. Anyone with enough mind to sabotage will def. use this statement for his own benefit. And knowing PMLN....

Good job on becoming a conspiracy theorist.
Pakistan is now in another phase of conspiracy rate.

Good job on becoming a conspiracy theorist.
Pakistan is now in another phase of conspiracy rate.

So you literally have nothing to say to the huge paragraph but the keyword "conspiracy" as if that is enough for a debate?

I'd be lying to myself if I said I expected a more intelligent response.

Imran khan to mothers "sorry for the trouble. I don't like it but don't want to do it. But we must do it, because only then I can become PM, oops i mean get rid of nawaz"

That's what he's been saying to all shut down cities. He doesn't like it but he has to do it

Truly beghairat he is if he is not emotionally affected by the loss. Imran Khan is not going to be PM either, Insha Allah. The history will remember him as Heartless Anarchist.

What about model down?

I am afraid to say sir but I would say
Don't get the conspiracies out of this carnage. Agree that we are the nation which find in every event not anything but the conspiracies. Agree that only pti
is the party of saints. Agreed that I mran khan is the true and honest leader who
can only get the boat of Pakistan out of
the storm. Agreed there are all angels in pti who are not apathetic, hypocrite, soft-hearted. But sir with all due respect, before uttering anything from your mouth, consider the pain the boy had to go through, consider the grief of their parents. And if you even then think that the whole thing including video is fake, planted and conspiracy then I would only left with words that" the only pain we feel is ours'. God forbidden, you have to grapple with this situation. But we do not realize the pain of others until we go through the same situation.

So you literally have nothing to say to the huge paragraph but the keyword "conspiracy" as if that is enough for a debate?

I'd be lying to myself if I said I expected a more intelligent response.

I'd be lying to myself if these PTians could look at things without any hate towards anything.

Sad event. IK has to give some sort of apology for this incident.
RIP to innocent lives.

May I remind you PMLN Nooray, how many lives were lost in Minhaj massacre in June this year?

No life is cheaper then the other but you and your brother Zardari are adept at doing politics of dead bodies.

Back
Top Bottom