What's new

PTI shutdown claims three lives

B482a0yCMAEHdL-.png:large

hmmm It was all happened cause of Tahir ul padri... she lived in Shahdra and came all the way to Model Town on TUQ call to save his son's *** from the POlice they thought Police is there to arrest his sons... 4 a.m " Mar jao shaheed hojao in k samne jhukna ni "

hmmm It was all happened cause of Tahir ul padri... she lived in Shahdra and came all the way to Model Town on TUQ call to save his son's *** from the POlice they thought Police is there to arrest his sons... 4 a.m " Mar jao shaheed hojao in k samne jhukna ni "
shame on spread lies . his son was not even in country neither was qadari.
they came after Shahbaz sharif decided to taught PAT a lesson

It's all a part of #stoptorebuild. PTI would destroy Pakistan, only to rebuild it when IK becomes the PM. Just like a phoenix rises from the ashes, a naya Pakistan will rise from the ashes of Pakistan. Purana Pakistan would be destroyed until the total GDP of the country reaches 10 rupees per year, but then IK would become the PM and Pakistan would be rebuilt just like Germany was post-world war 2. Within 90 days, naya Pakistan's economy would cross the 17 trillion mark, leaving both China and USA behind.

#Tabdeeli

Last edited:
just open the halqas every protest will be over

It's all a part of #stoptorebuild. PTI would destroy Pakistan, only to rebuild it when IK becomes the PM. Just like a phoenix rises from the ashes, a naya Pakistan will rise from the ashes of Pakistan. Purana Pakistan would be destroyed until the total GDP of the country reaches 10 rupees per year, but then IK would become the PM and Pakistan would be rebuilt just like Germany was rebuilt post-world war 2. Within 90 days, naya Pakistan's economy would cross the 17 trillion mark, leaving both China and USA behind.

#Tabdeeli
PTI crowd is obnoxious, abusive and unmannerly. PMLN is much better, they kill people straight away. At least they do not misbehave.

just open the halqas every protest will be over

PTI crowd is obnoxious, abusive and unmannerly. PMLN is much better, they kill people straight away. At least they do not misbehave.

Yes and until then, you'd kill random kids in the ambulances?

Whatever has happened in both cases is wrong & we should condemned that ?
Lahore is the birthplace of gullu -butts & their NOORA kings its been a brutal tradition they have made to target women's in protests be it in model town or even the geo reporter ?
No one asked why , PTI s own women supporters been targeted by whom?
Specially sent gullu crowd of noora king?

Yes and until then, you'd kill random kids in the ambulances?
nopes. ambulance was given ways, i can show u many videos on news. on one incident it might. when our right is stolen by sharif family and we dnt get justice after 1.6 years . People will protest and unfortunate things like that happen. why do u all who is against protest just force government to give us our votes back??? if u dnt wana do it. why stop us from protesting?

the same excuses is used by isreals and indians when kashmirs and palestine wants their rights. they will not listen to them and when people protest against them. they will say ooo the economy is hurt and a patient died bcoz he couldnt reach hospital.

the fact is simple . just do a vote audit and everythng will stop . People has tried every peaceful way, but government do listen to them at all

going by ur logic we should have let musharraf rule us. becuase in the protest against mushrraf many people died and economy was hurt.

his sons were there sir g watch the news again they were not in Canada

nopes. ambulance was given ways, i can show u many videos on news. on one incident it might. when our right is stolen by sharif family and we dnt get justice after 1.6 years . People will protest and unfortunate things like that happen. why do u all who is against protest just force government to give us our votes back??? if u dnt wana do it. why stop us from protesting?

the same excuses is used by isreals and indians when kashmirs and palestine wants their rights. they will not listen to them and when people protest against them. they will say ooo the economy is hurt and a patient died bcoz he couldnt reach hospital.

the fact is simple . just do a vote audit and everythng will stop . People has tried every peaceful way, but government do listen to them at all

going by ur logic we should have let musharraf rule us. becuase in the protest against mushrraf many people died and economy was hurt.

There's a thing called "court"?

There's a thing called "court"?
well go in any court and ask people if they get justice.
most of the trouble is bcoz of corrupt people in law and enforcement institutions and courts , btw these same court said musharraf had the right to rule. then why did people started protesting against him or call him dictator.
sadly in our country courts side with powerful and thugs .

his sons were there sir g watch the news again they were not in Canada
bro i can give u prove but i waste my tym on it will u shut up against PTI for ever and stop spreading ur lies?. i dnt know u will not accept any proof against sharif family , but i will give u concrete prove .

well go in any court and ask people if they get justice.
most of the trouble is bcoz of corrupt people in law and enforcement institutions and courts , btw these same court said musharraf had the right to rule. then why did people started protesting against him or call him dictator.
sadly in our country courts side with powerful and thugs .

bro i can give u prove but i waste my tym on it will u shut up against PTI for ever and stop spreading ur lies?. i dnt know u will not accept any proof against sharif family , but i will give u concrete prove .

waiting for your proofs

waiting for your proofs
gud for u . all videos links are blocked in my office. Qadari son was not even in country then. that is was Police retracted from earlier FIR and taken his name off . btw u haven't agreed on that u will never post again against PTI .

waiting for your proofs
btw i dnt expect u to fulfill ur commitment . i have proved many noon leagues wrong so many times . twisting facts spread propaganda.

Lahore incident: Police backtrack after naming Qadri’s son in FIR
By Akbar Bajwa
Published: June 20, 2014

Share this articlePrint this pageEmail
724426-lahoreclashpolicepunjabwithTahirulqadri-1403240065-468-640x480.jpg

Dozens of supporters of Tahirul Qadri in Lahore were assaulted by the police when they resisted the removal of barricades protecting Qadri’s house in Model Town. PHOTO: INP

LAHORE:
To cover up for the utter embarrassment over its blunder to nominate Dr Tahirul Qadri’s son, Hussain Mohiuddin in FIR of the Model Town incident, Lahore police had to — in initial investigation report — absolve him of the charges against him due to lack of evidence and witnesses.

However, a senior investigation officer, on condition of anonymity, informed The Express Tribune that the real reason behind the exclusion of Mohiuddin’s name from the investigation report to be presented before court was that the FIR was lodged at around 11:00pm on Tuesday night — on complaint of Faisal Town SHO Rizwan Qadir — while the accused arrived in Pakistan from Canada through a flight that landed at 2:30am on Wednesday.

The official said that other named accused are also likely to be absolved during further investigations.

The senior investigation officer further said that police is also likely to face hard time in front of court tribunals and other forums because the content of the FIR is weak, as it accuses the PAT activists of firing teargas shells at the police apart from holding them responsible for killing of their own activists.

On the other hand, a complaint was filed at the Faisal Town police station by the director admin of Pakistan Awami Tehreek, Jawad Hamid, blaming 21 people for the deaths that occurred during a clash between Model Town police and PAT activists on Monday.

The complainant accused Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif, Punjab CM Shahbaz Sharif, Information Minister Pervaiz Rashid, MNA Hamza Shahbaz, Defence Minister Khawaja Asif, State Minister Abid Sher Ali, Khwaja Saad Rafique, Punjab Law Minister Rana Sanaullah and several police officers.

However, FIR was not lodged at the filing of this report.
Lahore incident: Police backtrack after naming Qadri’s son in FIR – The Express Tribune

waiting for your proofs
Dunya News: Model Town tragedy: Name of Tahirul Qadri's son taken down from FIR.

Back
Top Bottom