What's new

PTI Leadership Has No Clue What It’s Doing

PTI VOTERS - In your view, are you satisfied with the direction of the PTI party?

• Total voters
70 is the new 60 ;) I have seen so many predictions, even my own, about a specific politician being out/history - only to be proven wrong. Elections will be held in Pakistan and while IK isn’t getting young, PDM and establishment are not getting popular as well. Ultimately people will cast their votes, even if it gets delayed by years. US and west may not like IK, but are not going to support an undemocratic setup like in place Punjab and KPK for too long.

Let me just say that who is in or out as a politician in Pakistan is not up to the politician. That should suffice. :D

d3fe819954b96d3b431515d8df226572.jpg

tum ban jao na leader tappar hai tou

hypothetical question really? Ask this question to china, iran, india, xyz country will they say oh wait let me consult this question first then will get back to you. This is why i said pakistani people are good for crying. well u already settled outside so yeah keep posting garbage
Tapper pak me sırf do numberi ko hi hota ha Sare leaders beyman ha lakin ma andh bhakt Nahi ho Jo Imran ki do numbri na samjho tüm bhi ankho se Imran aur dişte leaders ki pati uyar do tü behtar hoga

Let me just say that who is in or out as a politician in Pakistan is not up to the politician. That should suffice. :D
All are same

Sorry can’t support any of the scum in Pak politics, judiciary, bureaucracy, or the corrupt military.
None of the current lot.
Waiting for leadership that will emerge from the next battle.

they are those who keep making garbage threads to spread their garbage thinking just like year ago imran khan this and that and now we have 47% inflation and country going down the hill.
This. Faujeets and patwari Ranjeets got no shame

They went from absolutely not….to embarrassing themselves like this.

1. Flaunting your dirty laundry in public - immature politics
2. Approaching the very same people you accused of interfering in our politics - hypocrisy
3. Welcoming dubious characters to the party like Elahi and Ijaz-ul-Haq - devolving

What exactly is the end game here?

No vision…no optics….no ability to read the room whatsoever with this PTI leadership. The hypocrisy and arrogance is just too much.

I was ahead of the times it appears. All the rats ended up exposing themselves months after this topic.

Only way yo end is identify the officers and go after them and their families
hah...good luck

we are dealing with a military leadership that is groomed for decades on the premise that rule of law and constitution are mere papers that can be thrown in the dustbin.

Back
Top Bottom