What's new

PTI Jalsa @ Minar-e-Pakistan: Karar daad-e-Naya Pakistan

Why would you say that? As soon as the rain started pouring in, the crowd simply went berserk. It was simply unreal, i was soo pumped up that i raised up Pakistan's flag and started yelling at the top of my lungs. I could hardly hear Imran's speech as the crowd was roaring with passion and fire, everyone was yelling at the top of their lungs. It was without a doubt a surreal moment of our lives. This was a moment when we Pakistanis decided that we finally want change. We have decided to bring a leader who has integrity, character and moral values that will take this country forward.

itna lengthy lecture kio dia hy?:undecided:

it was meant to be a joke!~:cheesy:

482295_355209327914312_840842571_n.jpg

video.php

Last edited by a moderator:
IK need to do more & more Tsunami Jalsa all over Pakistan. By no chance Pakistan can afford to have another term of corrupt feudals jageerdars elites. No more PPP or PML-N, they must be kick out.

IK need to do more & more Tsunami Jalsa all over Pakistan. By no chance Pakistan can afford to have another term of corrupt feudals jageerdars elites. No more PPP or PML-N, they must be kick out.

Pakisatn has been pushed to the lap of PPP and PML-N by the very same Imran Khan, or not?

Pakisatn has been pushed to the lap of PPP and PML-N by the very same Imran Khan, or not?

How...?

Pakistan need educated middle class & honest leadership who feel the pain of common Pakistanis. By no chance Pakistan can afford world's most corrupt PPP & PML-N again in power.

oh you liar, it was musharraf who did NRO with them !!

oh by the way, Imran has refused to meet musharraf; the father of NRO... :omghaha:

Oh you DOG.. NRO did not meant to give vote to N.Sharif or Zardari, it was suppose to expire with resignation of Musharraf... if you know a bit of it.

Father of NRO may be Musharraf but the mother is Judiciary, imposed upon us in most illeagl fashion.

An excerpt from the article of a well known dictatorship supporter and justifying the murder of Bugti and all... coming straight from his mouth - Munir Ahmad Baloch. @BATMAN

مارچ کے جلسے میں ایک نظارہ دیکھ کر مجھے قائد اعظم کی یاد آ گئی جب وہ اس گراؤنڈ میں اسی تاریخ کو قرارداد پاکستان پیش کرتے ہوئے انگریزی میں تقریر کر رہے تھے تو دوران تقرے لوگ بے تحاشہ نعرے بھی لگاتے رہے. وہاں موجود ایک غریب مزدور سے کسی نے پوچھا "تمہیں پتا ہے یہ کیا کہ رہے ہیں؟". مزدور بولا "مجھے انگریزی کا کیا پتا لیکن اتنا یقین ہے کہ جو کہ رہے ہیں بالکل سچ اور درست کہہ رہے ہیں". سرکلر روڈ پر نوجوانوں کا ایک گروپ عمران خان کے منشور "We Want Change" کے نعرے لگاتے ہوئے گزر رہا تھا تو ساتھ ہی چلنے والا ایک ان پڑھ دیہاتی بھی اچھل اچھل کر سمجھ نہ آنے والی انگریزی زبان کے یہی نعرے لگا رہا تھا. میں نے اس سے پوچھا کہ تمہیں پتا ہے یہ کیا کہ رہے ہیں؟ تو اسکا بھی کہنا تھا "یہ تو مجھے نہیں پتہ کہ انگریزی میں کیا کہہ رہے ہیں لیکن اتنا جانتا ہوں کہ عمران خان نے ان سے جو کہا ہے صحیح کہا ہے

Roznama Dunya

Please spare this thread from Musharraf's chamchageeri.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom