What's new

PTI Jalsa @ Minar-e-Pakistan: Karar daad-e-Naya Pakistan

BGI3tpBCIAAfp--.png

مشرف کی واپسی پر نواز لیگ کی مجرمانہ خاموشی کیوں ؟ بڑی بڑی باتیں کرتے تھے کہ ہم یہ کریں گے ہم وہ کریں گے لیکن آج جب مشرف واپس آ گیا ہے تو نواز لیگ کو سانپ سونگھ گیا ہے ؟

وہ جو سعودیہ، امریکہ اور بہت سارے مغربی ممالک سے احکامات لیتے ہیں وہ ملک کو کیا بدلیں گے ؟

Nawaz Sharif k Strict walay abbu Musharaf Pakistan aa gaye Mian sahaab kuch bolay nahi keh phansi dilwaoun ga ye karun ga wo karun ga sub daway jhoot niklay such a helpless leader he is how he will help this nation in hard times :D

On the 22nd of March 2013, I received a BBM message from IK:"History will change tomorrow." Today I have sent back my reply: ''My first though was that Lahore has spoken. My second thought was that Pakistan had spoken. My final thought is: Allah has spoken.

Exactly what I thought of this thing all night but just couldn't expressed it the way Ghulam Akbar Sb did.

You are worst creature ever save this laugh and insult till election. :bunny: Because if you loose i will continue to taunt you till rest of my life and i am sure many of you will commit suicide in sorrow :D

May be we'll loose in next elections, may be we'll be downed, dusted and broken, but we'll never be defeated. Sooner or later, change is inevitable my friend.. Those who've torn this country for decades, will have to pay back each and every penny, its their fate, Insha-Allah.. :pakistan:

@AstanoshKhan : Wrror, where were you ? :what:

Kahin nazar hiii nahin ayeee aaap ! :undecided:

I was hidden behind the clothes of passion and junoon...

The network didn't work, me and @Leader couldn't find each other... bought ourselves clothes in a Gents Boutique since we were all wet. Took dinner in Lahore and drove all night back to Peshawar.

How about you?

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom