What's new

PTI government announced the construction of Kalabagh Dam.

Every electric and water bill should include few dollar surcharge so that dams can be funded.

Pakistanis paying surcharges and extra fees to pay off line loses and interest on loans. How about pay charge for something that stays produce income in return.

Pakistan should start a infrastructure fund and raise money through the markets. The project would be controlled by the Govt but in return investors are giving a return each year. However, the Govt must put forward some initial capital to bring confidence to international investors.

US $14 Billion!!!

Are you kidding me? We could buy a small country for that amount.

Its gotta be US $ 14 Million.

You can't even get a half baked armored car for $14 million these days, and you want to build a dam with $14 million? What do you think a dam is? some small brick wall next to your house in your muhalla?

You can't even get a half baked armored car for $14 million these days, and you want to build a dam with $14 million? What do you think a dam is? some small brick wall next to your house in your muhalla?

Not $14 million but i heard it will take less time to build kalabgh dam rather than any other due to its natural position so $2billion around my guess.

Not $14 million but i heard it will take less time to build kalabgh dam rather than any other due to its natural position so $2billion around my guess.

Natural position bhi ho tab bhi. It's a wall that's gonna stop a hell of a lot of water. $2 billion won't cut it.

Back
Top Bottom