What's new

PTI government announced the construction of Kalabagh Dam.

Kalabagh is an eventuality.

PTI government should propose a dam friendly budget come Spring.

US $14 Billion!!!

Are you kidding me? We could buy a small country for that amount.

Its gotta be US $ 14 Million.

US $14 Billion!!!

14 million $ what are u smoking ? You need twice that amount to buy even a Block 2 JFT. Its 14 Billion you are building a Power station with a capacity of 3600 MW plus a Huge Reservoir to store enough water to irrigate millions of Hectares.

A 900 MW run of the river Neelum Jehlum project costed us US 5 billion $. The estimated cost of Basha dam with a much smaller Reservoir is also 14 billion. Terbela in 1976 costed us 1.5 Billion.

Last edited:
US $14 Billion!!!

not to scare you. last fund arranged by ex cjp collected less than the expenditure of the ad campaign.

this is price quoted today. it will be void tomorrow

14 million $ what are u smoking ? You need twice that amount to buy even a Block 2 JFT. Its 14 Billion you are building a Power station with a capacity of 3600 MW plus a Huge Reservoir to store enough water to irrigate millions of Hectares.

A 900 MW run of the river Neelum Jehlum project costed us US 5 billion $. The estimated cost of Basha damn with a much smaller Reservoir is also 14 billion. Terbela in 1976 costed us 1.5 Billion.

since everybody is talking dollars. can i assume this is Alice's offer?

US $14 Billion!!!

Dams are expensive, but for good reason. They both act as water reservoirs, massive electricity generators.

When you're talking about massive dams like kalabagh, the cost and benefit naturally increase.

Frankly, the dams should have been built decades ago.

On topic : I don't believe this is true, sound like fake news.

Back
Top Bottom