What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are no genuine feelings in the Pakistani media, and yes, they are all paid to do what they do as they are told.

Not all, most, but not all.

But who would pay them? Gen Pasha is no longer DG ISI.

936951_10151411295046482_842942263_n.jpg

Heard it today, they are distributing cheques, an old man came to Hammad Azhar's PTI office today and came to me, showed me the cheque and asked me where and how to cash it. I was like.. :rofl:

Aap samajh to gaye ho ge.. ;)

hahahahahahha......... samajh giya...

That was very cheeky by The News...they wanted to show it!!!

Btw, media also seems skewed toward PTI, Hamid Mir in his show said that agr aap vote nhn dain gay to wohi log ayen gay jo pehlay iqtidar main achukay hain...same with Kamran Khan and Asma Shirazi, almost same with Talat Hussain...can you guyes guess about the others?

I dont agree, the way media is bashing PTI till today as if it is PTI that ruled Pakistan in the last five years... and as if even Alexander's invasion was also PTI's fault... just heard Osama ghazi saying PTI has no plan to cope with electricity problem.... I mean seriously???

The Deep State at work as usual, nothing more.

we have fought our way to this day, atleast now make a reasonable allegation, not just like nonsensical mantra singer as usual, its really getting boring, get life loser !!

How can overseas Pakistanis contribute to Pakistan's elections:

in 63 countries Pakistan's overseas tabdeeli volunteers are working by calling in their friends and relatives to vote for PTI and collecting their data, compiling and sending to relevant constituency...

if you want to be part of the PTI election campaign from abroad, please join us at

http://overseasTRP.Insaf.pk

I dont agree, the way media is bashing PTI till today as if it is PTI that ruled Pakistan in the last five years... and as if even Alexander's invasion was also PTI's fault... just heard Osama ghazi saying PTI has no plan to cope with electricity problem.... I mean seriously???

Osama Ghazi is a jerk, I don't watch him at all..

Osama Ghazi is a jerk, I don't watch him at all..

who isnt ?? but the point blaming that media is supporting PTI is part of some establishment's game... oh please this is not even funny, had it been 2-3 months ago, I would have laughed at this nonsense conspiracy theory by the other member.

Its all hats off to Imran Khan for giving life to this dead nation, those knitting conspiracy theories, can shut their mouths for the good of this nation, will appreciate !!

Not all, most, but not all.

But who would pay them? Gen Pasha is no longer DG ISI.

There may be the odd ineffective exception, but the mechanisms that influence our media are still in place and active.

we have fought our way to this day, atleast now make a reasonable allegation, not just like nonsensical mantra singer as usual, its really getting boring, get life loser !!

PTI has fought a great campaign and my comment had nothing to do with PTI. I was referring to the fact that the Deep State actors who have influenced our media in the past are still at work. That is all I said.

And yes, I am a loser, but I am still trying to get a life. Thank you for your advice Sir.

There may be the odd ineffective exception, but the mechanisms that influence our media are still in place and active.

PTI has fought a great campaign and my comment had nothing to do with PTI. I was referring to the fact that the Deep State actors who have influenced our media in the past are still at work. That is all I said.

And yes, I am a loser, but I am still trying to get a life. Thank you for your advice Sir.

making up conspiracy theories, is still trying to get a life? seriously wrong path !!

This is Hammad Azhar, PTI candidate for NA-121 Lahore, a gem.. :yahoo:

elite-squad2.jpg

by the way he looks like the actor Wagner Moura, No ???

making up conspiracy theories, is still trying to get a life? seriously wrong path !!.............

Jee janab, ussi tey khudhay line lagey hoi aan, hor kee kariye?

Do you mean to say that our Deep State actors do not influence the media? I may be a loser, but if so, you are quite naive, meray bholay Leader Sahib.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom