What's new

PTI can talk to Qadri for alliance: Khan

You are missing one point, last time in 1996-97 PTI had third largest voting... but could only manage to win one seat... He just needs single province to concentrate, then bomb they will be like any other party... problem with IK he is kind of distracted... may be because of new right hand and left hand (for more read my previous post in this thread)

you are right but do u the difference between the votes of the three.
PML 60000, PPP 50000, PTI 3000.
Yar it needs time to make a party on ground.
IK always mentions 1970 ele tions but he dont know or dont understand that there was a political gap in the country, there was no such political system or any party system in Pakistan.
BIG difference.
Left and Right hand issues are in every party and it will be there in all.
A political leader has to handle it and he has to and he has a duty to do it so IK has to do it for the party.

PTI is not strong in grounds, no party councilors, district leader is not there in every district.
If PTI take 70 seats then it will be a miracle.
70 seat is not possible for PTI. PTI has to fight with PMLN, PPPP and independent candidates in Punjab, PPPP, Functional league and MQM in Sindh and ANP, MMA and PPPP in Khyber Pakhtunkha.
He has to make sure around 75,000+ vote in every district.
Without alliance, i think maximum 5 seats of PTI including his wadaira in Sindh, Shah mehmood Qureshi, 1 seat for Javed hashmi (Even,I think that he will go again in PMLN before election),
1 seat confirmed for Innamullah khan Niazi( I have lot of respect for him, more than Imran khan), and 2 seats for Imran Khan..

These days, Even popularity of PTI is going down , so it may be less than 5 seat.

70 seat is not possible for PTI. PTI have to fight with PMLN, PPPP and independent candidates in Punjab, PPPP, Functional league and MQM in Sindh and ANP, MMA and PPPP in Khyber Pakhtunkha.
He has to make sure around 75,000+ vote in every district.
Without alliance, i think maximum 5 seats of PTI including his wadaira in Sindh, Shah mehmood Qureshi, 1 seat for Javed hashmi (Even,I think that he will go again in PMLN before election),
1 seat confirmed for Innamullah khan Niazi( I have lot of respect for him, more than Imran khan), and 2 seats for Imran Khan..

These days, Even popularity of PTI is going down , so it may be less than 5 seat.

you missed, PML-q and Baluchistan..

I think 20 is still in sight... But he can majorly impact the election away from other two alliances. taking votes away from one party for another...

Three major alliances of next elections,,

1) PPP-ANP-MQM(doubtful) and PML-Q (doubtful) and some other small parties
2) PML-N, MMA, JUI-F, Functional Leage, Awami Party
3) Musharaf league, TuQ, PML-Q(Doubtful), MQM(doubtful)

Now PTI has to decide which group or become 4th group

you missed, PML-q and Baluchistan..

I think 20 is still in sight... But he can majorly impact the election away from other two alliances. taking votes away from one party for another...
I think Tahirul Qadri's party (PAT) may contest election. PAT won one seat from Lahore in 2002, even Dr lost other seat with very less margin. while Imran khan of PTI , one seat from Mianwali.
With the high following of PAT , they have good change in Punjab for few seats.
Imran khan should make alliance if they want good number of seats, i.e in Rawalpindi Sheikh rashid have 3 strong halkas, PTI need seat adjustment with the Sheikh Rashid of AML and with some other parties.

I think some People are overestimating PTI, and underestimating other parties.

You are missing one point, last time in 1996-97 PTI had third largest voting... but could only manage to win one seat... He just needs single province to concentrate, then bomb they will be like any other party... problem with IK he is kind of distracted... may be because of new right hand and left hand (for more read my previous post in this thread)

sachi??? u talking about the elections in which IK contested from 6 NA seats and managed ........ leave its embarrassing

khair check the results
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CDAQFjAA&url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pakistani_general_election,_1997&ei=4fr6UNeOHIOxhAed_YD4BA&usg=AFQjCNFRzAe36GYeqJ1FI_BXOPqTuRalSw&bvm=bv.41248874,d.d2k&cad=rjt

thats typical of Imran, always late, always right decision at the wrong time, always wrong decision for the right time

How many times Pti said that Pmln is a friendly opposition and Pmln said they will never make ppp siyasi shaheed, but now ik has used this term and if anyone from now onwards use this term he will be cheating

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Tehrik e Insaf (PTI) Chief Imran Khan has said that his party didn’t want to make the government ‘political martyr’ by joining long march of Dr Tahirul Qadri.

Contradictions is what IK thinks is politics?
If IK couldnt clear his foolish Ego problems, seriously PTI isn't going anywhere?

If he wants a alliance thn he must be ready tobe polite & secretive ?
All wht he is doing now is just because he thinks JI may nt join hands with him, cause PMLn can give them good prapoganda job in punjab?
He needs some 1 , to fill his blanket with religious cover & TuQ just fits in with his current performence in islamabad?
But its nt only TuQ out there APML was the only party which never left TuQ till the last day, he hve to think better? For a better new grouping in pakistan?
If put togather , PTI, TuQ, APML,PMLq, can become denting force in punjab with sheikh rashid a co-ordinator ?
Let's see bt I, guss with IK,s ego its seems hard to happen?

thats typical of Imran, always late, always right decision at the wrong time, always wrong decision for the right time

Right post at the right time?lol

There will be 4 fronts.
PPP, ANP.
PMLN, JUI, PMLF, Baloch and Sindhi Nationalists.
PTI, JI, ST.
PMLQ, APML, TUQ, MQM, JUP.

or it will be 2 fronts like.

PPP,ANP,PMLQ,TUQ,APML,JUP,MQM.
PMLN,PTI,JI,JUI,NAtionalists,PMLF,ST.

or it will be 3 fronts like.
PPP,ANP,PMLQ,MQM,JUP.
PMLN,JUI,PMLF,Nationalists.
PTI,APML,ST,JI,TUQ.

3 front is more possible but only issues will be MUSH APML.

There will be 4 fronts.
PPP, ANP.
PTI, JI, ST.

PPP,ANP,PMLQ,MQM,JUP.
PTI,APML,ST,JI,TUQ.

TOQ is not a registered party.
PAT(Pakistan Awami tehreek) is registered party of Dr tahirul qadri.

PTI seems to have been a bit inactive in the media in recent months, but I guess they are preparing for election-period.

PPP and PML(N) are heavyweights in the political arena, but if the ECP does its job right, then PTI and even PAT will have a good chance.

I'm not saying that the bigger parties don't have honest faces among them, but they are not well-known. And advertising will probably be monitored too, at least in urban areas.

This has the potential to grant an equal footing to nominees.
Time for PTI to make full use of these rules.

PTI has to do something otherwise pack their bags.
IK dont have any electables or persons or any representatives in most constituencies.
PTI has to take 70000 votes in each constituency, which is tough.

why its IK fault that ppl want to elect electables who mostly are criminals ??? Its up to ppl to bring change not blame IK for own fault.

There will be 4 fronts.
PPP, ANP.
PTI, JI, ST.

PPP,ANP,PMLQ,MQM,JUP.
PTI,APML,ST,JI,TUQ.

I can see JI going with Pmln

TuQ is nothing if you compare his party's vote bank with JI - People are making fun of TuQ these days. Alliance with TuQ will be political suicide.

Back
Top Bottom