What's new

PTI boycotts Geo/Jang Group over 'biased coverage'

Yeh chahta hai ke isay gaalian parain, takay iski income main izafa ho.. socho aaj agar yeh 1000 galian khanay ka budget bana kar aaya ho tou kitni income hojaegi iss ki! wow man..

Kyunke inn logon ki naukri khatam honay wali hai jald, jab baji aur uss ka abba baja jail chalay jaeingay, tou yeh chahta hai ke ziada se ziada gaalian kha kar savings main izafa karlay..
Ab ye industry band honey wali hy :D

Now i quit because people here on this forum tampered the profile of any one by their desire. I don't want to continue on these kind of third rate forum which only maintain for imran khan lovers go and enjoys you will never see my any post regards to any topic,thanks for the every thing i got from this forum specially these mods who are the insulting people here by adding material to any one profile

Fuvk imran khan! Your leader is a fucking chor why you still supporting him!
UCScreenshot20170526095825.png

Now i quit because people here on this forum tampered the profile of any one by their desire. I don't want to continue on these kind of third rate forum which only maintain for imran khan lovers go and enjoys you will never see my any post regards to any topic,thanks for the every thing i got from this forum specially these mods who are the insulting people here by adding material to any one profile
d6a8365896e796cc98dd1117d06825ee--who-am-i-dr-who.jpg

@PakSword @Moonlight @The Sandman @django

Back
Top Bottom