What's new

PTI Boycott Erdogan's Speech at Parliament

Erdogan will come Pakistan in 2018 to make sure free and fair election held . .....

does it matter if hes muslim or not but a good leader.
would you have a muslim leader who rubbish as a president or a hindu or sikh president who is really good?
absolutely out of topic question which will **** up the entire thread
his relevance to Pakistan is as a Muslim leader in this time and hour where all muslim leadership is sucking balls
we got enough good non-muslim leaders elsewhere but they are irrelevant
I am pointing at a person from within the house who has the authority and relevance to say what he says in regards to Muslim world.

Like they meet Modi Separately??

566b47b32d310.jpg
so what
modi ab to 120 afraad without visa raiwand le geha tha

absolutely out of topic question which will **** up the entire thread
his relevance to Pakistan is as a Muslim leader in this time and hour where all muslim leadership is sucking balls
we got enough good non-muslim leaders elsewhere but they are irrelevant
I am pointing at a person from within the house who has the authority and relevance to say what he says in regards to Muslim world.
geez sorry
ok so who would you prefer as a pm ns or the younger ppp leader

Erdogan welcome to Pakistan , but he need to stay away from Pakistani politics. Let Pakistani decide there political issues. Why outsider give Pakistani a unity lecture and forget mighty corruption cases. Why Nawaz called in Erdogan to deliver speech in the National Assembly of Pakistan ....for what ? ...He can individually meet lawmakers . Don't need address the Pakistani nation....PM has huge corruption allegations. ....Anyway Imran Khan has special meeting with Turkish ambassador today and he clear the dust.

Why IK is getting salary and all state benefits being MNA from this corrupt assembly? Isn't it haram and corruption?
You've got a typical cabbie mentality, don't make mockery of yourself by commenting on International relations and protocols. I don't know if you are aware of the fact that IK is persona non grata to our establishment and all our brotherly countries.

You don't make your personal family dirty laundry public. Bad move IK. I appreciate your anticorruption stance, but you need to grow up!

isnt he also boycotted the kashmir committee! thats a very bad decision on every level

Did you even read the article ? it says

ISLAMABAD: The Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) has decided to boycott Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan’s address to the joint session of parliament, to be held next week.

The decision was made by the “party leadership” at a meeting held at the residence of chairman Imran Khan in Banigala on Saturday.

Speaking to Dawn after the meeting, PTI vice chairman Shah Mehmood Qureshi said the party had decided it would not attend a joint session held under a “controversial” prime minister who was facing charges of corruption.

Mr Erdogan is scheduled to arrive in Pakistan for a two-day official visit next week. The government plans to convene a special joint sitting of parliament on Nov 17 so the Turkish president can address lawmakers.

Mr Qureshi said the PTI considered Turkey a “sincere friend” of the country and a brother Islamic state. He also said the party had great respect for the Turkish president.

However, the PTI leader said his party had a clear perspective on the Panamagate case, currently being heard by a Supreme Court bench headed by Chief Justice Anwar Zaheer Jamali.

Mr Qureshi, who served as foreign minister during the last PPP government, said he had been trying to contact the Turkish ambassador in Islamabad, seeking an appointment for a meeting between Mr Erdogan and the PTI leadership.

“We want to pay a courtesy call under Imran Khan on the Turkish president during his stay in the country,” he said, adding that the party would inform the visiting dignitary of their decision to stay away from parliament and discuss prospects for improved ties between Turkey and Pakistan.

He said the party decided to boycott the joint session because of the prime minister and not Mr Erdogan, and the party would continue to boycott parliament until the SC announced a decision in the Panama Papers case.

In response to a question, Mr Qureshi said the party, at present, only decided to boycott the National Assembly sessions, and its senators would continue to participate in sessions of the upper house. But, he said, PTI senators would not attend the joint parliamentary session convened for the Turkish president.

Sources in the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz told Dawn the party would attempt to persuade the PTI’s leadership to reconsider its boycott of the joint session as a “goodwill gesture” and prevent possible embarrassment to the government during the Turkish president’s visit.

According to them, the PML-N leadership is not very optimistic that the PTI will reconsider its decision.

When asked to comment, Minister for Parliamentary Affairs Sheikh Aftab Ahmed told Dawn that while he was not aware of his party’s official stance on the matter, the party could rethink its strategy in the coming days.

Meanwhile, according to an official statement issued by the PTI’s central media department, the party leadership condemned the government during the meeting for allegedly attempting to sweep the news leaks issue under the carpet through a “pocket (inquiry) commission”.

isnt he also boycotted the kashmir committee! thats a very bad decision on every level

Molana Diesel is the head of Kashmir committee. did you EVER heard a word about violence in Kashmir from his mouth ? you will have no issue with that . but PTI boycotting Kashmir committee due to Molana diesel is something unacceptable to you. ? woww

Once he disturbed Chinese delegation's visit , if you remember.

By derailing Kamsin and Masoom Jamhoriyat by asking for Re-election in 4 constituencies ... right ?

That's a stupid move PTI...
Look what u r giving impressions to the ordinary Turks and ur own people living in villages . ...

PTI bycoted the adress of turk president in the joint session of Parliament .

So , stupid move. no political mind can do that.

First read the article bro..

Jewish n indian influence has corrupted ik to his core... he kept hidden his n his sister own offshore company which operated till end of 2015... his party n home allowances r run with JT n aleem khan offshores which were all made in musharraf era

Bhai aapki government hay.. SAbit karo ilzamat IK par or Jail me daal do .. rotay q ho ?

he is the Prime Minister of Pakistan and representing Pakistan

A corrupt man representing you and your country. and you are good with that ??

This is not how u behave when a friend comes to your home... extremely poor judgement

A corrupt man is representing me and my country. and i am not good with that. you are OK with that. good for you. continue

ISLAMABAD: The Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) has decided to boycott Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan’s address to the joint session of parliament, to be held next week.

The decision was made by the “party leadership” at a meeting held at the residence of chairman Imran Khan in Banigala on Saturday.

Speaking to Dawn after the meeting, PTI vice chairman Shah Mehmood Qureshi said the party had decided it would not attend a joint session held under a “controversial” prime minister who was facing charges of corruption.

Mr Erdogan is scheduled to arrive in Pakistan for a two-day official visit next week. The government plans to convene a special joint sitting of parliament on Nov 17 so the Turkish president can address lawmakers.

Mr Qureshi said the PTI considered Turkey a “sincere friend” of the country and a brother Islamic state. He also said the party had great respect for the Turkish president.

However, the PTI leader said his party had a clear perspective on the Panamagate case, currently being heard by a Supreme Court bench headed by Chief Justice Anwar Zaheer Jamali.

Mr Qureshi, who served as foreign minister during the last PPP government, said he had been trying to contact the Turkish ambassador in Islamabad, seeking an appointment for a meeting between Mr Erdogan and the PTI leadership.

“We want to pay a courtesy call under Imran Khan on the Turkish president during his stay in the country,” he said, adding that the party would inform the visiting dignitary of their decision to stay away from parliament and discuss prospects for improved ties between Turkey and Pakistan.

He said the party decided to boycott the joint session because of the prime minister and not Mr Erdogan, and the party would continue to boycott parliament until the SC announced a decision in the Panama Papers case.

In response to a question, Mr Qureshi said the party, at present, only decided to boycott the National Assembly sessions, and its senators would continue to participate in sessions of the upper house. But, he said, PTI senators would not attend the joint parliamentary session convened for the Turkish president.

Sources in the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz told Dawn the party would attempt to persuade the PTI’s leadership to reconsider its boycott of the joint session as a “goodwill gesture” and prevent possible embarrassment to the government during the Turkish president’s visit.

According to them, the PML-N leadership is not very optimistic that the PTI will reconsider its decision.

When asked to comment, Minister for Parliamentary Affairs Sheikh Aftab Ahmed told Dawn that while he was not aware of his party’s official stance on the matter, the party could rethink its strategy in the coming days.

Meanwhile, according to an official statement issued by the PTI’s central media department, the party leadership condemned the government during the meeting for allegedly attempting to sweep the news leaks issue under the carpet through a “pocket (inquiry) commission”.

Molana Diesel is the head of Kashmir committee. did you EVER heard a word about violence in Kashmir from his mouth ? you will have no issue with that . but PTI boycotting Kashmir committee due to Molana diesel is something unacceptable to you. ? woww

By derailing Kamsin and Masoom Jamhoriyat by asking for Re-election in 4 constituencies ... right ?

Thats one of the problems with our public...They open their mouth first and think later..Funny to see the general public falling for this (govt. plot ) news, im sure many would cuss Erdogan for"supporting Nawaz" after reading such news while others would shame PTI for "insulting" a guest .Both of which are not true but our public likes to spew hate, they cant digest food till they smear someone.
See my post on first page i pointed it out, but many ignored it. This thread should have been closed or titled changed by now.Not sure where the mods are sleeping.

Last edited:
Thats one of the problems with our public...They open their mouth first and think later..Funny to see the general public falling for this (govt. plot ) news, im sure many would cuss Erdogan for"supporting Nawaz" after reading such news while others would shame PTI for insulting a guest .Both of which are not true but our public likes to spew hate, they cant digest food till they smear someone.
See my post on first page i pointed it out, but many ignored it. This thread should have been closed or titled changed by now.Not sure where the mods are sleeping.

Andho ki nagri me khaana badshaah...

I am wondering about the member's of this forum. who "without reading the article" are cursing Imran Khan. Ary bhai article to parh lo pehle.... .. ..

Jis mulk kay Parhy likhay logo ko "C*****" banana itna asaan ho wahan kay Anparh gawaro ko C banana kitna asaan hoga socho ab ?

A corrupt man representing you and your country. and you are good with that ??

A corrupt man is representing me and my country. and i am not good with that. you are OK with that. good for you. continue

I am following the constitution of Pakistan and according to the constitution he is elected Prime Minister. As far as corruption is concerned nobody endorses it. Courts are there, constitutional right to protest on streets and parliament is there which we all are availing who are against corruption.

Why IK is getting salary and all state benefits being MNA from this corrupt assembly? Isn't it haram and corruption?
You've got a typical cabbie mentality, don't make mockery of yourself by commenting on International relations and protocols. I don't know if you are aware of the fact that IK is persona non grata to our establishment and all our brotherly countries.
Its typical , whoever raise voice against corruption....so typical of you. If he is not agree with something he has right to chose .....same like British PM bomb the shitz out of Iraq for fake WMD....atleast his stand against corruption," Public" money and wealth hidden in European banks.

Unfortunately , our majority is much slave minded. When foreigners are invited to give us lecture for " national unity" . ....insane....

I am following the constitution of Pakistan

Well. congratulation. You are the first one in Pakistan to do so . :P

according to the constitution he is elected Prime Minister.

and it hurts.

Courts are there,

so let's court decide. till then let PTI boycott Parliament sessions if they wan't to.

Unfortunately , our majority is much slave minded. When foreigners are invited to give us lecture for " national unity" . ....insane....

Seriously. it's FUBAR.

Back
Top Bottom