What's new

Protests turn angrier in Bangladesh

BtQSIuTIAAE9bSF.jpg

I fail to understand why indians are supporting israel while their country is against this Genocide.

The only thing I saw was that they protested against Israeli bombardment.

- See more at: Dhaka protesters call for Israeli products boycott

They also called for boycotting Israeli products. Since when did Bangladesh import products from Israel? We don't even allow Israeli-flagged carriers to enter our ports.

It's misleading. And what the heck is the World Sunni Movement? I've noticed a few banners around Dhaka bearing that name. Any idea as to who they are?

Another thing, can anyone explain this?
Confusion over BD's exports to Israel | FIRST PAGE | Financial Express :: Financial Newspaper of Bangladesh

This so called World Sunni Movement is a political org of idiot Awami mollahs who print colorful posters but are mostly reluctant in coming in public.

we have always supported Palestinian cause since '49 ! its a no big deal !
Most of the indians are supporting israel on this forum and i fail to understand that ? Why ?

Most of the indians are supporting israel on this forum and i fail to understand that ? Why ?
thats because this forum is defense related and in defense sphere isreal definitely helped us almost overnight in kargil war in defeating the pakistanis. So the defense enthusiasts here support israel. In streets not a lot of people support israel because of the indiscriminate use of power by the over palestine ! Palestenians were always happy to be associated and meet our leaders. Check google for palestenain developments in 60s and 70s w.r.t indian leaders !

thats because this forum is defense related and in defense sphere isreal definitely helped us almost overnight in kargil war in defeating the pakistanis. So the defense enthusiasts here support israel. In streets not a lot of people support israel because of the indiscriminate use of power by the over palestine ! Palestenians were always happy to be associated and meet our leaders. Check google for palestenain developments in 60s and 70s w.r.t indian leaders !
hahahahahaha Who told you that Pakistan was defeated in Kargil War? That's hilarious @Aeronaut

Last edited:
This theater is for AL political posturing and show drama to gain brownie point in the eye of clueless Muslims in Bangladesh.

From a reliable source I heard when Gen. Moeen was going for the Minus 2 formula with backing from a powerful nation, then India pleaded with AIPAC and their Zionist friends to change that plan and save Hasina. So Hasina, AL, India et al, are all aligned with Zionist master minds. Bad news for white european nations of the world, as well as Muslims of the world and their allies. The West and Muslims should work towards an alliance to fight this Zionist-Hindutva menace. In the long term no one can touch us Muslims, we 3.3 - 4 billion strong by the end of this century will crush any opposition with our combined weight, no one will dare raise voice against us and Hindu's will be one of the first to capitulate with fear in their heart:
Global Muslim population will exceed 3 billion out of 10 billion by 2100 AD

Just make sure to have large families and love the smile of fresh new little ones. Make love not war. :enjoy:

I'd say.....I recently came across a fellow who thinks that Coca-Cola is an Israeli company :omghaha:

I'd say.....I recently came across a fellow who thinks that Coca-Cola is an Israeli company :omghaha:

Hey America bank rolls them, 300 million extra dollars released to Israel in the midst of this conflict, believe that (with 175 mil extra for the iron dome). So maybe going after the margins of American companies might not be so far out there for folks who want to make a statement.

Hey America bank rolls them, 300 million extra dollars released to Israel in the midst of this conflict, believe that (with 175 mil extra for the iron dome). So maybe going after the margins of American companies might not be so far out there for folks who want to make a statement.

Well, at least they are promoting good health. Do you have any idea what they put in that stuff? Yuck....

Well, at least they are promoting good health. Do you have any idea what they put in that stuff? Yuck....

Don't drink soda, not even with my liquor, so could care less.

As for Israel, no amount of protesting is going to get them to stop, Uncle Sam is happy bank rolling them, and being the conspicuous and singular nation to vote against the independent probe in Gaza, as long as that continues Israel will never accept the 67 border, that and as long as Hamas exists with its inane charter.

Don't drink soda, not even with my liquor, so could care less.

As for Israel, no amount of protesting is going to get them to stop, Uncle Sam is happy bank rolling them, and being the conspicuous and singular nation to vote against the independent probe in Gaza, as long as that continues Israel will never accept the 67 border, that and as long as Hamas exists with its inane charter.

Nah......I like soda. Bangladesh never had any sectarian issues, and yet when I see retarded names like "World Sunni Movement", I just walk out. No correspondence with them for me. A can of Coca-Cola is as Coca-Cola as it is in Tel-Aviv as it is in Riyadh. Both probably having Kosher/Halal labels :lol:

Agreed with most of your post. Though, the conflict is a little bit more than Hamas I believe. The Israelis want full control of Jerusalem and the key resources in the Palestinian territories. The issue of land ownership, and religious sentiments count over there. These are instrumental in Israel's political goals.

I mean let's ask ourselves, we have faced far more capable groups than Hamas. And yet, did we carry out actions like how the Israelis have done? Clearly, they have an agenda here. A group like Hamas does not warrant a military operation of that scale, even though it is a small fraction of Israeli's overall military capability.

I don't think that the Israelis are even that confident about their key benefactor as far as their political goals in the Holy Land go.

As for the Palestinians, their key mistake was allowing desperation to creep in.

Regardless, the Israelis would be stuck in that position for a very long time. They are confined into that one small region. It's not just the Palestinians who are suffering. When was the last time they played a sport at an international level? It is things like those their society are losing out.

Having a military solution to everything is not sustainable.

Nah......I like soda. Bangladesh never had any sectarian issues, and yet when I see retarded names like "World Sunni Movement", I just walk out. No correspondence with them for me. A can of Coca-Cola is as Coca-Cola as it is in Tel-Aviv as it is in Riyadh. Both probably having Kosher/Halal labels :lol:

Agreed with most of your post. Though, the conflict is a little bit more than Hamas I believe. The Israelis want full control of Jerusalem and the key resources in the Palestinian territories. The issue of land ownership, and religious sentiments count over there. These are instrumental in Israel's political goals.

I mean let's ask ourselves, we have faced far more capable groups than Hamas. And yet, did we carry out actions like how the Israelis have done? Clearly, they have an agenda here. A group like Hamas does not warrant a military operation of that scale, even though it is a small fraction of Israeli's overall military capability.

I don't think that the Israelis are even that confident about their key benefactor as far as their political goals in the Holy Land go.

As for the Palestinians, their key mistake was allowing desperation to creep in.

Regardless, the Israelis would be stuck in that position for a very long time. They are confined into that one small region. It's not just the Palestinians who are suffering. When was the last time they played a sport at an international level? It is things like those their society are losing out.

Having a military solution to everything is not sustainable.

There is NO military solution to this, unless Israel plans to "clean out" Gaza and the West Bank. Bibi has been on record stating that a sovereign Palestinian state is not acceptable to him, to paraphrase he states that he will not give up strategic control of land west of the river Jordan at all. Which translates to the PA never getting full control as far as he is concerned.

There are better ways to deal with Hamas, Bibi is thinking like the commander on the ground that he used to be, furthermore he's got folks in his party who are far more right leaning than him like his erstwhile deputy defence minister who they got rid of because he criticized Bibi of being too soft wrt the current operation.

Its not Hamas's current capability that truly bothers them, but the fact that till recently Hamas was very cozy with Iran (part of th reason why KSA and Sisi are happy to see it bleed) and could potentially upgrade its ability to mount up attrition on Israel if not actually do anything more.

Bibi was never going to agree to the "unity govt." and now he's got his chance to play it out.

The Palestinians don't come out looking too good in the Western capitals either, the West has declared Hamas as a terrorist organisation and the Gazans voted them in, now even Sisi's happy to see them get mauled.

There is NO military solution to this, unless Israel plans to "clean out" Gaza and the West Bank. Bibi has been on record stating that a sovereign Palestinian state is not acceptable to him, to paraphrase he states that he will not give up strategic control of land west of the river Jordan at all. Which translates to the PA never getting full control as far as he is concerned.

There are better ways to deal with Hamas, Bibi is thinking like the commander on the ground that he used to be, furthermore he's got folks in his party who are far more right leaning than him like his erstwhile deputy defence minister who they got rid of because he criticized Bibi of being too soft wrt the current operation.

Its not Hamas's current capability that truly bothers them, but the fact that till recently Hamas was very cozy with Iran (part of th reason why KSA and Sisi are happy to see it bleed) and could potentially upgrade its ability to mount up attrition on Israel if not actually do anything more.

Bibi was never going to agree to the "unity govt." and now he's got his chance to play it out.

The Palestinians don't come out looking too good in the Western capitals either, the West has declared Hamas as a terrorist organisation and the Gazans voted them in, now even Sisi's happy to see them get mauled.

I don't see how that'd harm Iran in any way. Hamas is nothing but cannon fodder for Iran. A case of desperation in regards to the Israeli concern about Iran's bomb. Boy, was that a fruitless endeavor.

Too bad that so many Gazans had to die based on whimsical power. Maybe it's just me, but those middle easterners are strange people. Or maybe it's too much history.

@Loki Oh, and, at least the posters from BD have plenty of sectarian bents, Kalu I believe is rabid with the pro-sunni crowd. Too bad Al Saud would sell him to the yankee quicker than he can scream ummah.

I don't see how that'd harm Iran in any way. Hamas is nothing but cannon fodder for Iran. A case of desperation in regards to the Israeli concern about Iran's bomb. Boy, was that a fruitless endeavor.

Too bad that so many Gazans had to die based on whimsical power. Maybe it's just me, but those middle easterners are strange people. Or maybe it's too much history.

Personally, the Gaazans had no choice, the kids getting killed didn't vote. And Israel is mixing it up with illegitimate targets that have no military bearing whatsoever, spotting figures on the beach and shelling them without further ado is not a military mission, forget fire discipline and collateral damage that was just plain targeting of civilians whatever other defence Israelis might like to posit and whatever other misdeeds the Hamas is engaged in.

At this rate Bibi will extend himself, the Muricans will support him but they do not like him, thing is the right dominates Israel more than ever.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom