What's new

Protestors have sieged the PTV building, taken hostages inside and hijacked transmission

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again. Dude. This isn't the US, where you have some recourse to justice. When in Rome................

People who got murdered in the past month have every right to go on a rampage, I can give you million such references in 'civilized' Western societies as well. What I can't stand is dual standards!

Exactly, when justice stops prevailing in a country, then people will take law in their hand it's a fact. This government says it represents the 180 million people of Pakistan, does it even knows how many people voted?

You told me you went to an IVY league school but your posts pretty much tell me you went to a Madrassa. You are supporting destruction, death and violence in a place that's already destroyed and the hopes of it getting better were coming up finally. Sad to see the US education going down the waste to tell you the truth.
Do you talk to walls a lot? Not sure why you arguing with the two. If Imran tells people to kill people, that's ok, but if police takes action independently, they blame nawaz.

Right. This is the first time the Armed Forces are not pre-empting anything. They are just letting 'events' take their toll. A very smart move if you ask me - a 100% guarantee to build legal cases against Nawaz & Co, and hang the majority of them! :D

This has to be the smartest coup in the history of military takeovers @Syed.Ali.Haider

When is coup not a coup? When you have no idea its happening to you.. its like the country was given a date rape drug.

AND their goes my support to IK and every other politician in Pakistan.

May the army take over if its in the best interest of the country.

Ameen!

BaRi dair ki, Meharban atay atay.....

BTW, once PA takes over, Necrosis will start showing its signs at the edges. Symptoms are already there, supporters of PA take over just do not see it.

Stop lying. There is video footage of him being there.

What happened to 7 dead? 3 now? :P Also injury is different then effects of tear gas etc.

You guys just want people dead, so sick.
doctors have been threatened to not to disclose the casualties… your daddy can't stay in power now.
the likes of you ant nothing but bad for our country and inshallah when pti is in power your kind will be taken care of.

People who got murdered in the past month have every right to go on a rampage!

What about the people who got killed because Mullah told them to go attack the parliament and NOTHING will happen? and IK told his protestors we have no choice but taking over the PM house. Now the State buildings are under terrorist siege. Not sure what you'll call it.
These guys lied to their own followers to get them killed and injured. And you guys still support cold blooded terrorism? BTW, all o what I said is in YOUTUBE so instead of discrediting it, check out YouTube videos of live tv. The BBC took interviews of many injured from both parties and they kept saying that they were told to proceed and nothing will happen. The other group said "We were told that the Sheikh was already in the Parliament building and nothing will happen". Both of these need to be tried for Treason and Terrorism ASAP.

Stop lying. There is video footage of him being there.

What happened to 7 dead? 3 now? :P Also injury is different then effects of tear gas etc.

You guys just want people dead, so sick.

Can you post it? I can tell you with assurance that after this time has passed true dead people numbers should be revealed and it ain't 7. Btw it's the police that started the brutality, have you even seen how much tear gas etc was used and tear gas should not be fired directly on a person yet they were doing this. Also if they were protecting the buildings what is army doing there. We don't people dead, we want justice, we want our rights. If government can register FIR in less than a day, why can't we?

Do you talk to walls a lot? Not sure why you arguing with the two

I guess you are right. I've been talking to the Walls A LOT lately. But hey, my jobs is to preach good. Whether they take it or not. If one person took my suggestions and it brought them out of supporting these Domestic Terrorists, I think my time's spent well.

You told me you went to an IVY league school but your posts pretty much tell me you went to a Madrassa. You are supporting destruction, death and violence in a place that's already destroyed and the hopes of it getting better were coming up finally. Sad to see the US education going down the waste to tell you the truth.
and you have no business or part of it…. pakistanis will get what we want. americans should worry about america perhaps???

doctors have been threatened to not to disclose the casualties… your daddy can't stay in power now.
the likes of you ant nothing but bad for our country and inshallah when pti is in power your kind will be taken care of.
not to disclose? so why they mention 3 dead? more hypocricy.

I guess you are right. I've been talking to the Walls A LOT lately. But hey, my jobs is to preach good. Whether they take it or not. If one person took my suggestions and it brought them out of supporting these Domestic Terrorists, I think my time's spent well.
your job is is to wish bad on pakistan…. i haven't head you preach one good thing that would benefit pakistan yet.

Oh bhai aap pehle Pakistan tou ajao phir baat Karen geh :P

Right. This is the first time the Armed Forces are not pre-empting anything. They are just letting 'events' take their toll. A very smart move if you ask me - a 100% guarantee to build legal cases against Nawaz & Co, and hang the majority of them! :D

Rather the indirect support and encouragement to Anarchists (its not a protest anymore) by PA is condemnable. Why do they not throw anarchists out of Islamabad. Overwhelming majority of people are very angry at these idiots and openly questioning PA role in extending them support by NOT cleaning up Red Zone.

@Oscar is 100% right. Why use 111 when useful idiots of PAT/PTI provide much needed plausible deniability?

Methinks this incident was a rather subtle way to send a message to the Sharif brothers. Reopen some old wounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom