What's new

Protestors have sieged the PTV building, taken hostages inside and hijacked transmission

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch Express and see your faces PAT supporters. This is what your anarchy looks like. Well done IK. You're a champ ;)
Why don't they broadcast their dharna and take it offline instead?

They're beating people inside...

just a question is qadri gonna pay for the destruction of his protestors or are we gonna pay with the tax money?

Just because PTV got hijacked? A state propaganda tool which was being used to spread lies about killings by Emperor Butt? Mate, sometimes violence is justified, I think it was totally justified under the circumstances. Jang group and Geo should be obliterated as well, along with all the kin of Mir family. Enough with Emperors.

AND their goes my support to IK.....

Just because PTV got hijacked? A state propaganda tool which was being used to spread lies about killings by Emperor Butt? Mate, sometimes violence is justified, I think it was totally justified under the circumstances. Jang group and Geo should be obliterated as well, along with all the kin of Mir family. Enough with Emperors.
And express, dawn as well. Oh and bbc, economist, al arabiya, al jazerra. Basically anyone that doesn't support Imran's ego.

And just because ptv got hijacked? Have you not been seeing how they teared down fences of parliament???

Just because PTV got hijacked? A state propaganda tool which was being used to spread lies about killings by Emperor Butt? Mate, sometimes violence is justified, I think it was totally justified under the circumstances. .
You told me you went to an IVY league school but your posts pretty much tell me you went to a Madrassa. You are supporting destruction, death and violence in a place that's already destroyed and the hopes of it getting better were coming up finally. Sad to see the US education going down the waste to tell you the truth.

Army clearing the office. Protestors said they wanted to record the protest. You guys are getting ample media attention and do any of you even know how the equipment work? it doesnt run on how strong you can hit the button with a stick.

What's really funny is that yesterday police attacked every media group except Geo and PTV.

What's really funny is that yesterday police attacked every media group except Geo and PTV.
And potians didn't attack geo building?

Did Imran go and stop them the way saad rafique did?

And potians didn't attack geo building?

Did Imran go and stop them the way saad rafique did?

Did Saad Rafique really went there? He said he saw cameramens, media anchors etc. Yet there is not a single footage of him on the scene, why? He cried so much for the media, what about the 500 injured, 3 dead?

Again. Dude. This isn't the US, where you have some recourse to justice. When in Rome................

People who got murdered in the past month have every right to go on a rampage, I can give you million such references in 'civilized' Western societies as well. What I can't stand is dual standards!

You told me you went to an IVY league school but your posts pretty much tell me you went to a Madrassa. You are supporting destruction, death and violence in a place that's already destroyed and the hopes of it getting better were coming up finally. Sad to see the US education going down the waste to tell you the truth.

Did Saad Rafique really went there? He said he saw cameramens, media anchors etc. Yet there is not a single footage of him on the scene, why? He cried so much for the media, what about the 500 injured, 3 dead?
Stop lying. There is video footage of him being there.

What happened to 7 dead? 3 now? :P Also injury is different then effects of tear gas etc.

You guys just want people dead, so sick.

PTV News Official Website

They are beating up people inside now. Beaten up women and cameramen.

They have hijacked transmission and taking out cables etc to get it off air.

Reporter was complaing to IG on phone and ig said we're asking people to back off but they're not listening. And he's sending reinforcement.

They have taken the channel offline now!!!

http://live.express.pk/
here you can see people inside building breaking stuff
people are leaving peacefully.. they listen to our army.
godless our army.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom