What's new

Protest By Muslims Against Assam Riots Turns Violent in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is obvious what i said,they have tummies large enough to block the world.I can show you some videos fro example,

to be honest they r fine.Nobody bothers them,they are innocent religious people but owaisi and his goons still think they are ruling hyderabad like the nizam,except that they are not.

I don't understand why media gives so much attention to Owaisi. He influence is just limited to the city of Hydearbad. Compared to his party, Muslim League in Kerala has much greater influence.

The real villain in AP is YS Jagan and i dont mind if someone assasinates him.

He is a real asshole and worth nothing.

I found all Indian Muslim except Bengali can speak Urdu.

Then you know nothing about India. Kerala, Tamil Muslims don't even understand Urdu, let alone speak it. Then there are Muslims in Konkan region who speaks Tulu as their first language.

thats not true visted hyderabad a year ago and had really tough time communicating with locals which included muslims since most of them can speak only telugu handful can speak english but hardly anyone spoke hindi/urdu and nobody i can see were well armed lol

They speak Telgu to communicate with Hindus but Urdu is something very common among Hyderabadis. I know this because someone from my family visits Hyderabad in every year or two. At least I don't know a Hyderabadi who can speak in Telgu but not in Urdu.

I don't understand why media gives so much attention to Owaisi. He influence is just limited to the city of Hydearbad. Compared to his party, Muslim League in Kerala has much greater influence.

Thats because you guys are so brainwashed that you sit and discuss communism in chai shops even if hell is breaking loose by the sides.

The real villain in AP is YS Jagan and i dont mind if someone assasinates him.

He is a real asshole and worth nothing.

It seems his party is on a roll but he is Chakki Peesing inside jail.

How can prostitutes control city???
Well said... Most of them r working there... Last time Mumbai Police raided red light areas some bangladeshi Muslim Community took a Procession & Took the matter to Congressi Neta... after which Raids where called off... :angry:

They are hot blooded sturdy folks who are dying to have a face-off.

I would love to see this happen.

Interesting wish. Every hindu here is ready to settle some score with Muslims. :disagree:

They speak Telgu to communicate with Hindus but Urdu is something very common among Hyderabadis. I know this because someone from my family visits Hyderabad in every year or two. At least I don't know a Hyderabadi who can speak in Telgu but not in Urdu.

Dude,

even Hindus speak urdu in Hyderabad but that urdu is very deccanised,if you like that term.

It is not pure like the one spoken in lucknow.

angrez(salim feku) - YouTube

Thats because you guys are so brainwashed that you sit and discuss communism in chai shops even if hell is breaking loose by the sides.

What this has to do with the question he posted? IUML is a bigger party than MIM, but media runs behind this Owaisi guy just bcs he is a sensationalist guy. As for Communism in Kerala, FYI Communists & IUML in Kerala is like oil & water. They don't mix.

Well said... Most of them r working there... Last time Mumbai Police raided red light areas some bangladeshi Muslim Community took a Procession & Took the matter to Congressi Neta... after which Raids where called off... :angry:
:rofl:

Congress controlls every thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom