What's new

Protest By Muslims Against Assam Riots Turns Violent in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kill these son of pig at sight...looks like they want some special treatment...B@stards

A sarcastic , insulting comment against indian muslim protesters which is already thanked by 9 indian members, shows the true face of a biggest democracy and secular country

another example thanked by 7 indian members

Secular India ? only congress and Gandhi is responsible for this , Hindu will never forbid Gandhi for pushing India in to this situation , these are Uncivilized people no one on earth can make them Human.

Gandhi made himself MAHATMA by pushing Non-Muslims in to hell of Muslims.

Now only Rebirth of "Hitler" in India can save India from these animals. :frown:

many others like this

These morons are burning public property and this is one of the example they are not allowed to purchase/rent property in some localities and then they shed there crocodile tears....

endless posts to go with

One incident and there you go the hindus showing their love for indian muslims, lol they are best at pretending the so called secular india aka bharat .... It takes just one incidence for hindus to bash indian muslims and forget all the good things indian muslims have done for india ........

will be an eye opener for many living in illusions

Remember that 1000 years rule thing you read in Pakistan studies? it's actually Sindh Baluchistan KPK that had almost 1000 years of the rule aggregately. your Punjab had about 500 years of Muslim rule aggregately. Hence, there's Pakistan today and Your are a Muslim Today. i.e., Your ancestors were probably the one that got all that beating from Your Afghan and turko-Mangol brethren. you see, Proximity works in mysterious ways. The India came under Muslim Rule for longer time (and nearer to) became Pakistan.

And know Sikhism? why is there a Khalsa in the first place? why do you think there's Punjabi Sikhs fighting Your role model Aurangazeb or other Muslim rulers to the west?Use your brain if it still works?

Chhod yaar, Pakistani history at its best. To expose pakistani history, show this kid some vids from nazam sethi and hassan nisar. aukaat pe aa jaaega. :D

A sarcastic , insulting comment against indian muslim protesters which is already thanked by 9 indian members, shows the true face of a biggest democracy

Come out of myopia you typical pakistani. kabhi musalmaan musalmaan karna chhodo to duniya samajh mein aaegi. He said bout that person who burnt vehicles of innocent people, irresepctive of he being of any religion.

zardaari ke ghar nawaz shareef ki aulaad hui aur zardari ne gusse mein aake tera ghar jala diya to tu kya kahega?

If you are referring to Muslims, then you should know Punjabi Muslims have no problem smacking a Sikh around. Remember that.
Not that I have anything against Muslims but if you are going to smack a Pakistani Sikh....beat the $hit out of him.Maybe he will realize that,he should have put some effort 60 years back when everyone was migrating :lol::lol:

Nazam sethi, hassan Nissar are nothing. Even they don't tell them the true story about Pakistan. Pakistan is that Part of India that we Indians lost to Islamic Madness. Pakistanis are those Indians who were ideologically subjugated by Mullahs and began thinking that they weren't the conquered but conquerers. hence all this fake pride that they show off about being Muslims and feeling part of ummah and fanaticism with being Islam. They have to show that they are Muslims or they can be as good a Muslim as the Arabs or Turks or Persians or Afghans. hence the more than usual Muslimbazee by these converts. Otherwise they'd have to face the reality they could not protect themselves and had to endure 500 years of foriegn rule until a Ranjith or shivaji came along and took up the burden.
Same is The case with Some Indian Muslims ...They think they were Part of Great Turkic Islamic Power which Came & Conquered India now in Poverty because Islam Lost its Power in India... Reality is that there Forefather were beaten Day inn & Day out they gave up But our Ancestors didnt ...

one of my Muslim friend who is well educated was once Shouting his A&& out on me once Saying his Forefather were relatives of prophet Mohammed... the Guy was Darker then the Darkest South Indian...:rofl:

A sarcastic , insulting comment against indian muslim protesters which is already thanked by 9 indian members, shows the true face of a biggest democracy and secular country

I wouldn't necessarily say so.

This site just attracts a lot of......oh well, you know who :D

One chap here suddenly said they are all illegal Bangladeshis, and everyone believes. I mean, I seriously doubt that an entire nation can be this stupid and gullible. They even bring Myanmar, and say the Rohingyas are all illegal Bangladeshis :lol:

They can all be an emotional and a sentimental bunch, that is for certain.

Bangalis must be loving the fruits of independence at the hands of its liberator.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom