What's new

Protest By Muslims Against Assam Riots Turns Violent in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
again i am asking you % ? means all over world ?
in USA most people follow rule just because of fear, apply same law in south asia, and see how many people you ll see acting like this. But even if you apply same rule here, people ll crying " we are minority ( 180 millions r minority ? ) n blah blah"

problem is that all good muslims ll not say anything when muslims do bad stuffs. They never go and teach people that this world don't want this ****, they never tell them that be first human and love your motherland then be a muslim.
but if you guys face same actions , then you guys make a lot of noise.

my point is not about being against muslims. my point is you guys never take right side. some % are there but not enough to face such people.

180 million IS a minority in a country of 1.2 Billion. Percentages don't matter because you said never which means none at all. Basically you are saying that of the 2 Billion Muslims worldwide none have respected the cultures of their respective countries. Nothing else you say matter because your statement was a generalizing farce. By your own logic all 180 million Indian Muslims are creating trouble in India as we speak.

Well, I dont know what you mean by lower Assam. As you said Rajbongshi people that means you are close to North Bengal or Koochbihar. Some of the Rajbongshi also falls within our boundary who were basically old Dravidian people and speak North Bengali dialect not Promity Bengali.

But most Assamese Bengali speaks Sylheti specially in the Barak Valley. There is also people who speak Mymenshingi who were the migrant of british era. I am a Sylheti and former Assamese. So I share the same history as you do.
you are right.. Meanwhile my town is pretty close to coochbehar.. 2hr by bus i think..

lol Depends how you taken the words in the air ?

So then go ahead take up arms against 180 million of your own Muslims first. Try the same speech US, I think it's sound like provoking speech, this type speech rumours start riots and people like you keep laughing until they faced the same.

I was quoting the dude who said there should be less Muslims and less Islam so my comment was valid that he should start it in his own country (India) first. I was not advocating violence your countryman was I was just telling him where he should start his wet dream cleansing.

Well, I dont know what you mean by lower Assam. As you said Rajbongshi people that means you are close to North Bengal or Koochbihar. Some of the Rajbongshi also falls within our boundary who were basically old Dravidian people and speak North Bengali dialect not Promity Bengali.

But most Assamese Bengali speaks Sylheti specially in the Barak Valley. There is also people who speak Mymenshingi who were the migrant of british era. I am a Sylheti and former Assamese. So I share the same history as you do.
you are right.. Meanwhile my town is pretty close to coochbehar.. 2hr by bus i think..

The internet Hindus are out in full swing today. :chilli:

Look at This "JIHA_DI Keyboard Warrior"

Muslims are only loyal to saudi , There is no motherland of any muslim except Saudi and they always show it by such activities .

Look at This "****** Keyboard Warrior"

Muslims are only loyal to saudi , There is no motherland of any muslim except Saudi and they always show it by such activities .

Iranians and Shias would disagree with you.

No..they are educated extreamists. Read all the threads these people start here. Now a days more hatred threads are created by them than any other community. Looks like our future is in dark

Playing the victim card time and time again is getting boring dude.

180 million IS a minority in a country of 1.2 Billion. Percentages don't matter because you said never which means none at all. Basically you are saying that of the 2 Billion Muslims worldwide none have respected the cultures of their respective countries. Nothing else you say matter because your statement was a generalizing farce. By your own logic all 180 million Indian Muslims are creating trouble in India as we speak.

I met an Indian couple a long time ago. They shared their history with me and I was so thrilled that I almost cried. They were the slaves taken from India 400 years ago who later fled to south America. Now they are American immigrant and still watch bollywood movies and love to identify themselves as Indian. My respect goes for them being not assimilated even after 400 years of their journey to the continent. That is how it should be.

Look at This "****** Keyboard Warrior"

I am the keyboard warrior yet you are asking for a Hitler to come and save India. Why don't you be that Hitler? If the Indian Muslims are only loyal to Saudi why haven't you deported them yet? Go ahead

xuP2w.jpg

I agree with the lungi part...I think you have the right point. These illegal BDs have intruded in almsot all of the Indian states...didnt really expect in Mumbai though.
Dude there are loads of them here kamathipura is almost full of them
its nearly the time that thackerays would change their focus from ups/biharis towards them

Iranians and Shias would disagree with you.

Be-careful, the Saudis have higher HDI than India.

He should just ask the Muslims on this forum how they feel about Saudi.

Dude there are loads of them here kamathipura is almost full of them
its nearly the time that thackerays would change their focus from ups/biharis towards them

I thought lungis are also worn in India? :confused:

I met an Indian couple a long time ago. They shared their history with me and I was so thrilled that I almost cried. They were the slaves taken from India 400 years ago who later fled to south America. Now they are American immigrant and still watch bollywood movies and love to identify themselves as Indian. My respect goes for them being not assimilated even after 400 years of their journey to the continent. That is how it should be.

He meant in the context that they respect the culture of host country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom