What's new

Prophet Muhammad ordered Rawalpindi mosque blast: Pak Taliban

Status
Not open for further replies.
what did Lt. Gen. (retd.) Hamid Gul say that makes him "lunatic"

"secular" "democratic" indian should be more worried about Mr. Thackeray and his Shiv Sena. Those are the REAL lunatics; 100 times worse than taleban.

I laugh when i see indian log into this website and make silly statements like this here.

what did Lt. Gen. (retd.) Hamid Gul say that makes him "lunatic"

"secular" "democratic" indian should be more worried about Mr. Thackeray and his Shiv Sena. Those are the REAL lunatics; 100 times worse than taleban.

I laugh when i see indian log into this website and make silly statements like this here.

Yes, we are worried about those crazies and hoping that with age, nature will take its course.

With Shiv Sena and likes, we get violence. But with Taliban, you get bomb blasts and then ofcourse they we go again with around of Indian bashing for the bomb blasts done by TTP.

Prophet Muhammad ordered Rawalpindi mosque blast
Is this not satire? Or did the TTP discover a new hadith?

Is this not satire? Or did the TTP discover a new hadith?

I met his Excellency, Tariq Azizuddin who is currently Pakistan Ambassador in Turkey. He was the one who was kidnapped by taleban militants (during his tenure as Pak Ambassador in Kabul) and taken to Afghanistan.

He told me that the taleban were forcing him to pray 7 times every day (rather than the standard 5)

they make up their own rules as they go along.

Last edited:
I met his Excellency, Tariq Azizuddin who is currently Pakistan Ambassador in Turkey. He was the one who was kidnapped by taleban militants and taken to Afghanistan.

He told me that the taleban were forcing him to pray 7 times every day (rather than the standard 5)

they make up their own rules as they go along.

I know his son and he had some outrageous TTP stories to tell..... they have created a whole new religion.

I know his son and he had some outrageous TTP stories to tell..... they have created a whole new religion.

Ambassador Saab was a few years senior to my father, they went to the same school in Peshawar.

He's a real story-teller. I don't even know where to begin, the stories he had to say about TTP

apparently, they do cook good food. But they are ultra ultra austere. They call themselves Muslims, but you are 1000% correct --they have essentially created their own religion.

Completely misguided, lost, and confused souls.

This isn't satire, it's real? This recalls CIA psychologist Jerrold Post's contention, seven years ago, that in debriefings captured Al Qaeda and Taliban members declared that their ultimate goal wasn't peace, but a Central Asia ruled by groups like themselves, where the each Talib-band would send out grunts to make war against the others, while their leaders kicked off their shoes and enjoyed life in safety.

This isn't satire, it's real? This recalls CIA psychologist Jerrold Post's contention, seven years ago, that in debriefings captured Al Qaeda and Taliban members declared that their ultimate goal wasn't peace, but a Central Asia ruled by groups like themselves, where the each Talib-band would send out grunts to make war against the others, while their leaders kicked off their shoes and enjoyed life in safety.

CIA would know about the goals of Taliban more then the Taliban themselves.

Lanat Ullah e eleh !

These people need one bullet in their head each!

CIA needs to work on who they choose for information or intelligence gathering in foreign countries. Wishful thinking gets you nowhere.

Regardless, the statements by TTP are sacreligious. Anybody familiar with Quran can point out their hypocrisies and flaws.

as for AQ --- it is a de-centralized "entity" not a single organization. Look at the Iraq. They didnt even exist there until foreign forces invaded the country (based on a pack of LIES)

then came the Zarqawis and the "Al Tawheed" groups which were allied to AQ.

Saddam Hussein (Baathist, secular) was actually very anti-AQ and anti OBL. Funny how Americans were trying to place some blame on him for 9/11!!

:)

What NONSENSE. :angry::angry::angry:
The title is highly misleading:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:. Zee News is above pathetic. There is nothing like that in the news that Prophet(S.A.W) ordered this.

Yes, there was a Masjid Alzarar that was ordered by the Prophet to be demolished. But, its doesn't mean any one can demolish any Masjid in name of that. Only, Prophet had the right to give such order.

Any muslim/nonmuslim referring to that Hadith don't have right to demolish any Masjid.

I believe the title is highly misleading and outrageous.

the statements by TTP are sacreligious. Anybody familiar with Quran can point out their hypocrisies and flaws.
Of course! But as a non-Muslim my arguments about the Quran, however logically sound, have no validity.

as for AQ --- it is a de-centralized "entity" not a single organization. Look at the Iraq. They didnt even exist there until foreign forces invaded the country -
Although Mr. Post's lecture took place after 9-11, he primarily discussed Al-Qaeda operatives captured after the bombings of the U.S. embassies in Africa (Kenya and Tanzania, I think.)

Didn't Prophet Muhammad (SAS) also say that women, children, animals and trees should not be harmed even in War? Weren't these the people who raised such a cry over the Lal Masjid tragedy, saying that the "Munafiq Army" had "desecrated" a Masjid, something even the Jews of Israel don't do? Then, tell me, how is exploding bombs inside Masajid and killing voluntary Namazis not the desecration of a holy site?

Really, Taliban sympathizers are out of excuses. Even they've got to know somewhere at the back of their garbage filled heads, that they're spitting bullsh*t.

For them, one easy way to justify the killing of Muslims, it seems, is by calling them Munafiqeen. In this regard, I'll resort to that famous Christian saying, "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone". Same applies here, who are they to declare me or anybody else a Munafiq? Another way for them to justify the killing of innocent people is by using the term they learned from the West (another gift, thank you so much). The term in question, of course, is "collateral damage". Now, when you complain that innocent people are being killed in drone strikes, and then do the same in the name of "collateral damage", who is the true Munafiq (literally meaning hypocrite)?

I pray to Allah that they get what is coming to them. Let them see fire in this life and after as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom