What's new

Prophet Muhammad ordered Rawalpindi mosque blast: Pak Taliban

Status
Not open for further replies.

pagans

BANNED
Reaction score
Rawalpindi: The Tehreeke-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) has taken responsibility for Friday’s ghastly suicide attack on the Parade Lane mosque, saying the mosque was “demolished on the orders of Prophet Muhammad”.

TTP chief Waliur Rehman Mehsud told the BBC that the prime target in the attack were military officers, and warned about more such attacks on Army personnel in the near future.

“Our militants attacked the military officers (our primary target) and we will continue to attack the Army. The civilians killed in the attack were relatives of Army personnel and their deaths did not matter,” Mehsud said.

At least 39 people were killed and 45 others injured in the suicide attack carried out by three attackers.

According to media reports, two-star generals were among the people killed in the attack.

The Dawn reported that a colonel also died in the attack while several senior military officers, including a former vice army chief, retired general Mohammad Yousuf, were among the injured.

ANI

Prophet Muhammad ordered Rawalpindi mosque blast: Pak Taliban

Should I laugh, should I cry?

You stupid Indians trying to disgrace prophet Mohammed SAW. The TTP is backed by RAW and the orders came from Delhi. Perhaps RAM order the attack on the Babri Majid.

You stupid Indians
First of all Sadiqams no need calling anyone stupid. This is forum and everyone has a right to talk so no need for that. Second These Taliban are muslim or not it does not really matter. First thing we all need to think is are we good human being? simple no religion support this not even a normal human support this. So we are dealing with not human but animal. So... I hope you understand.
Thanks

Dont take it lightly, this is the entire new dimension to malign Islam. Now more than ever before, I believe these guys are supported by Zionists who would not only attempt to destabilize Pakistan but tarnish religious values at an unprecedented levels. Get ready to face a whole new chapter of Anti Muslim Propaganda.

Dont take it lightly, this is the entire new dimension to malign Islam. Now more than ever before, I believe these guys are supported by Zionists who would not only attempt to destabilize Pakistan but tarnish religious values at an unprecedented levels. Get ready to face a whole new chapter of Anti Muslim Propaganda.

I dont think that we can blame the Zionists for this. unfortunately these guys are here because some of the past decisions some of them made by us some not. But we have got to stop blaming other people for our problems.

All this faggot mehsud need is a PUNJAB PULCE DA CHITAR on his arse.......
he il surely forget even his dads name....bloody piECE of retarded charsi crap RAW supported low life sewer scum

Last edited:
You stupid Indians trying to disgrace prophet Mohammed SAW. The TTP is backed by RAW and the orders came from Delhi. Perhaps RAM order the attack on the Babri Majid.

IT isnt the indians that are trying to disgrace the prophet or Islam its The Taliban and there psycopath supporters who still cant see the truth your anger is totally misplaced.

I thought atleast this time India wont be blamed, but I was wrong. I think you have to make up your India - is it "Hindu" India or "anti-Pakistan" India.

I am confused why there are so few people in Pakistan who can see it is religion that is causing this. With religion, people are justifying any act. Rather than becoming anti-TTP, you are becoming more anti-India.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom