What's new

proof that alleged Altaf Hussain's letter to Tony Blair is fake

You have brain or not ? This letter was written by a british national to a british government entity, How Pakistan can file a case in Pakistani supreme court

altaf hussain is also pakistani national, he is dual national

yes he is, thats why NADRA accpeted his application and he is eligible for NICOP

And there is no progress on his NICOP. Since he can't provide necessary credentials which proves whether he was Pakistani or not ;)

And there is no progress on his NICOP. Since he can't provide necessary credentials which proves whether he was Pakistani or not ;)

it has become political issue just like your 4 constituency cry because of chaudhry nisar, but NICOP application was accepted in the presence of pakistan embassador, now please don't drag this far

it has become political issue just like your 4 constituency cry because of chaudhry nisar, but NICOP application was accepted in the presence of pakistan embassador, now please don't drag this far

Bisaat miaan, Chanda na behs kia karo zyaada. Come again when he is granted Pakistani nationality.. Up to this time, He is not pakistani, He is a british national only

if letter is true i dunno why the guy zulfeqar mirza didn't go to court to file case against MQM for treason, it would be very easy for people dreaming to bring down MQM to accomplish their objective

either the letter is false and every body knows that fake letter propaganda will be busted, or either the letter is true but everybody knows that they have their own treasonous secrets that if they expose MQM they too will get exposed like when nawaz asked help from indians to counter the establishment after the october 1999 coupe

Basically, in either case the situation for us is not good, right?

Cause if it is true then the leader of the only political force that we Karachiites believe in deserves to be tried for treason. And if it is false then Zulfiqar Mirza and his associates accomplished what they set out to do, that is to malign AH and MQM.

Damned if true and damned if false.....in this case, it would have been better to let go and move on, perhaps you should pick your battles more wisely my friend. Why waste your energy and resources on things that cannot be proved either way?

Bisaat miaan, Chanda na behs kia karo zyaada. Come again when he is granted Pakistani nationality.. Up to this time, He is not pakistani, He is a british national only

And how is AH not a Pakistani? especially when all commonwealth countries, including Pakistan, accept dual citizenship.

currently he is on trial for money laundering and out on bail and can't travel. For the time being he is not Pakistani because he doesn't have the passport yet.

I personally feel dual nationalities should be banned for every country. how can you have the best of both worlds just when it suits your personal agenda.

currently he is on trial for money laundering and out on bail and can't travel. For the time being he is not Pakistani because he doesn't have the passport yet.

I personally feel dual nationalities should be banned for every country. how can you have the best of both worlds just when it suits your personal agenda.

just because you were not able to immigrate abroad and have a better life doesn't mean you have to burn in jealousy

just because you were not able to immigrate abroad and have a better life doesn't mean you have to burn in jealousy

no tell me if britian and Pak go to war who will you support if you are a dual national? clearly conflict of interest does exist.

no tell me if britian and Pak go to war who will you support if you are a dual national? clearly conflict of interest does exist.

war should not be supported it should be discouraged

Basically, in either case the situation for us is not good, right?

Cause if it is true then the leader of the only political force that we Karachiites believe in deserves to be tried for treason. And if it is false then Zulfiqar Mirza and his associates accomplished what they set out to do, that is to malign AH and MQM.

Damned if true and damned if false.....in this case, it would have been better to let go and move on, perhaps you should pick your battles more wisely my friend. Why waste your energy and resources on things that cannot be proved either way?

And how is AH not a Pakistani? especially when all commonwealth countries, including Pakistan, accept dual citizenship.

one can argue about the autheticity of the material used for propaganda

i have very basic arguments about the content of the letter

1) the first point of the letter that MQM would hold rally in favour of international community 'after' the agreement is signed just after 2 days of the letter, i think its a very dumb point, holding rally of thousands is no big deal, MQM has done that many many times, and doesn't serve any purpose to expand any kind of agenda, and how would MQM finalise the date even before getting any agreement signed and how did MQM come to know that tony blair would swiftly reply before 26th sept rally

2) MQM has no presence in afghanistan why would MQM say that they would spy for UK against talibans for the UK, isn't UK intelligence or americans fighting WOT enough for it?

3) MQM publishes all kinds of official letter in its website, there is no information of sending letter to tony blair, the letter which MQM sent to tony blair is present in MQM's website

4) the address of the letter is a wrong address and i have shown another letter written less than a month after that showing the correct address of the MQM office

5) the postcode on the letter for tony blair office is not correct

my point is that until and unless the letter is authenticated we should stay away from blaming the political party of pakistan

Last edited:
the news has quoted geo news :azn:

please read

“The Prime Minister’s Office received a letter from Mr Altaf Hussain which was passed to the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) for a response,” the Cabinet Office confirmed to the BBC. The government said that Hussain’s letter was not replied to.

where is GEO in this whole thing? accept it and move on. MQM ghadaar hai aur kiya proof chaahiyay?

Back
Top Bottom