proof that alleged Altaf Hussain's letter to Tony Blair is fake

W.11

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
alleged letter written on 23rd of september

Altaf-Hussains-letter-to-Tony-Blair-against-ISI.jpg

the address on the letter is colendale avenue, here is another letter written less than a month later posted by an american charity orgaisation to the real address of MQM's international sec in Edgware

ibds.GIF

link

Inova Blood Donor Services

the letter is written by Altaf Hussain where as all the other letters written during that period has been from late Imran Farooq, one letter to tony blair is written by imran farooq which is an open letter

the contents of the fake letter has been copied from several press releases and open letter of MQM

references

1) SOS LETTER TO THE RT HON TONY BLAIR MP, THE PRIME MINISTER OF UNITED KINGDOM, FROM DR IMRAN FAROOQ, MQM CONVENOR, APPRISING HIM OF THE DECLARATION OF THE JESH-E-MOHAMMAD, A SO-CALLED JIHADI ORGANISATION, THREATENING TO ASSASSINATE MR ALTAF HUSSAIN IN LONDON

Know Your New Enemy - Russia Channel Discussion Forum

2) I OFFER UNCONDITIONAL SUPPORT OF THE URDU AND SINDHI SPEAKING MOHAJIRS AND SINDHIS TO THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY, PRESIDENT BUSH AND PRIME MINISTER TONY BLAIR -- ALTAF HUSSAIN

I OFFER UNCONDITIONAL SUPPORT OF THE URDU AND SINDHI SPEAKING MOHAJIRS AND SINDHIS TO THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY, PRESIDENT BUSH AND PRIME MINISTER TONY BLAIR -- ALTAF HUSSAIN

3) support for international community didn't mean human intelligence here is the news

The Consulate General of Japan Mr. Kazumi Dekiea along with Vice Counsel Hideyuki Niohimura met Ms. Nasreen Jalil, Deputy Convenor of MQM Coordination Committee in Karachi

The Consulate General of Japan Mr. Kazumi Dekiea along with Vice Counsel Hideyuki Niohimura met Ms. Nasreen Jalil, Deputy Convenor of MQM Coordination Committee in Karachi. Mr. Dekiea firmly reposed his confidence in Mr. Altaf Hussain, the founder and leader of MQM, who has the following of more than 30 million Mohajirs and Sindhis. He further expressed his desire that Mr. Hussain will do everything to safeguard the people of Karachi, people of International Community and those belonging to National and Multinational corporation to work along side with them in the present crises to root out terrorism. Mrs. Nasreen Jalil assured them on behalf of Mr. Altaf Hussain and MQM Coordination Committee that the MQM shall stand by the International Community and Mr. Altaf Hussain has already issued a statement in this regard, reiterating his support for the International Community and the Multinational Corporations.

The Consulate General of Japan Mr. Kazumi Dekiea along with Vice Counsel Hideyuki Niohimura met Ms. Nasreen Jalil, Deputy Convenor of MQM Coordination Committee in Karachi

4) imran farooq wrote a letter to UN kofi anan complaining about ISI

ISI IS BEHIND THE MURDER OF DANIEL PEARL

in which he complained about ISI supporting jesh e muhammad and not osama bin laden

The ISI is not at all happy with the decisions taken by the present Government for eradicating religious fanatics, as they are its own creation.

I request you to convey my apprehensions to the International Community including the United States of America and its allies and to use your good office to ask the Government of Pakistan to dismantle the ISI. I would also request you that for the dismantling of the ISI, full support and active involvement of the United Nations, USA and the International Community would be required otherwise the present Government or any other Government in Pakistan would not be able to dismantle the ISI.

Last edited:
alleged letter written on 23rd of september

halankay 23 september ko tou chutti thi.... hence its fake :lol: :omghaha:

traitor Tafu and whosoever supports treasonous acts...stick action needed to be taken by Govt to fix such people !

Does that really matter? you were defending MQM then saying they have every right to do that as PPP/PMLN were also indulging in the same sort of stuff.

i have never defended that MQM's action of spying on behalf of UK govt was OK, this fake letter now confirms that MQM never presented itself to spy on behalf of foreign agencies or government

the biggest proof of letter being fake is the fake address

second point is the real letter is to united nations kofi annan not tony blair complaining abt ISI

Last edited:
i have never defended that MQM's action of spying on behalf of UK govt was OK, this fake letter now confirms that MQM never presented itself to spy on behalf of foreign agencies or government

the biggest proof of letter being fake is the fake address

>stop USAID before stopping NATO supply

"ISI is not an angel organisation and the time when MQM wrote letter, ISI army and state were all ganging up on MQM

regarding haraam khori, what was imran doing making haraam children in UK, MQM was not the one making haraam children eating haraami money of jews in UK

your party corrupt regime is doing haraam khori with corruption in KPK, this is called haraami khori, in 90 days we will finish corruption, blah blah

PTI is as haraam khor party as PMLN and PPP

you can't bite the hand which feeds you, stop the hand feeding you and then go against it as much as you want'

Post # 11

>stop USAID before stopping NATO supply

"ISI is not an angel organisation and the time when MQM wrote letter, ISI army and state were all ganging up on MQM
regarding haraam khori, what was imran doing making haraam children in UK, MQM was not the one making haraam children eating haraami money of jews in UK

your party corrupt regime is doing haraam khori with corruption in KPK, this is called haraami khori, in 90 days we will finish corruption, blah blah

PTI is as haraam khor party as PMLN and PPP

you can't bite the hand which feeds you, stop the hand feeding you and then go against it as much as you want'

Post # 11

you said i defended MQM, the post you quoted im not in any way defending MQM actions, im just saying that ISI's actions may have forced MQM to complain to international people against them

but you are not trying to understand whats the main issue here

1) MQM gave support to british agencies to spy on their behalf against Pakistan, this is not true

2) MQM wrote a letter complaining about ISI to another head of state, well MQM wrote a letter to kofi annan of UN not tony blair

3) the letter which MQM wrote to tony blair was not written by altaf but by imran farooq on complaining about jaish e muhammad threats to MQM in london,

Last edited:
Lol at the "real adress" point. As if an adress can't be changed within 11 years. MQM fans tend to be the best liars I have ever seen. Manipulation and lying through their teeth is their specialty. Their "40 billion for Islamabad metro bus" showed how great at manipulation these people are, misleading gullible people in practice.

Last edited:
alleged letter written on 23rd of september.................

There is no point in digging old skeletons, whether real or fake.

Cause if it is fake, nobody is going to believe it....basically all of us believe only what we want to believe. It is not a surprise, our collective situation as a society has made us this way.

And if it is true, then somebody seriously needs to be tried for treason.

There is no point in digging old skeletons, whether real or fake.

Cause if it is fake, nobody is going to believe it....basically all of us believe only what we want to believe. It is not a surprise, our collective situation as a society has made us this way.

And if it is true, then somebody seriously needs to be tried for treason.

if letter is true i dunno why the guy zulfeqar mirza didn't go to court to file case against MQM for treason, it would be very easy for people dreaming to bring down MQM to accomplish their objective

either the letter is false and every body knows that fake letter propaganda will be busted, or either the letter is true but everybody knows that they have their own treasonous secrets that if they expose MQM they too will get exposed like when nawaz asked help from indians to counter the establishment after the october 1999 coupe

LONDON: The British government has confirmed that the Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) leader Altaf Hussain wrote to the then Prime Minister Tony Blair in September 2001, calling for the abolition of the Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI), Pakistan’s premier spy agency.

According to information released under the Freedom of Information Act, the letter was dated 23 September 2001, signed by Altaf Hussain and delivered to 10 Downing Street by Nirj Deva, who is currently a Member of the European Parliament (MEP) for the Southeast of England.

=======================================================================================

The Prime Minister’s Office received a letter from Mr Altaf Hussain which was passed to the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) for a response,” the Cabinet Office confirmed to the BBC. The government said that Hussain’s letter was not replied to.

Altaf Hussain, MQM Leader, Sent Letter To Tony Blair Asking For Help Disbanding Pakistan's ISI

MQM used an Indian origin Member to deliver the letter,,, Hmmmmmmmm interesting

Bisaat mian, stop your useless propaganda. Your leader was caught pants down with his selfish agenda in hand.

LONDON: The British government has confirmed that the Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) leader Altaf Hussain wrote to the then Prime Minister Tony Blair in September 2001, calling for the abolition of the Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI), Pakistan’s premier spy agency.

According to information released under the Freedom of Information Act, the letter was dated 23 September 2001, signed by Altaf Hussain and delivered to 10 Downing Street by Nirj Deva, who is currently a Member of the European Parliament (MEP) for the Southeast of England.

=======================================================================================

The Prime Minister’s Office received a letter from Mr Altaf Hussain which was passed to the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) for a response,” the Cabinet Office confirmed to the BBC. The government said that Hussain’s letter was not replied to.

Altaf Hussain, MQM Leader, Sent Letter To Tony Blair Asking For Help Disbanding Pakistan's ISI

MQM used an Indian origin Member to deliver the letter,,, Hmmmmmmmm interesting

Bisaat mian, stop your useless propaganda. Your leader was caught pants down with his selfish agenda in hand.

i think if the letter is authentic, you can knock supreme court's doors, i guess the news is confusing letter written by imran farooq to tony blair with the fake letter, as i stated, the address is false, and i have presented with the proof

i think if the letter is authentic, you can knock supreme court's doors, i guess the news is confusing letter written by imran farooq to tony blair with the fake letter, as i stated, the address is false, and i have presented with the proof

You have brain or not ? This letter was written by a british national to a british government entity, How Pakistan can file a case in Pakistani supreme court

Back
Top Bottom