What's new

Prominent Muslim Rulers/Dynasties throughout South Asian history

May be a few northern and north-western states claim so, it would be an insult to us in NE India if someone were to compare us to you. We have better chance of people calling us Chinese than Pakistanis. Not for nothing our ancestors successfully warded off every invasion from your ilk.

Then why were you people against partition?
A million people died in 47 because you people could not let go of us with civility and dignity.
Words are cheap (especially Indian's) but reality is that you people have built 70 years of history of hating us since you think we were the same people.

We are not.

And trust me, no Pakistani would ever invade your swamp.
We are blessed with amazing land why would we need to invade people who are forced to eat fish and ants all day.

See, this is how different we are.
You people claim we are the same people, but you don't even know our basic history.

DUeYHsIXUAAZrp8.jpg:large

I don't claim anything like we are the same or anything. I have heard Pakistanis say the same thing as you claim btw.

So the most populous parts of Pakistan were not in the Mongol empire. That's what your map shows. Thanks. Anyway, this is a history discussion. I only asked about the Mongols because the general consensus in history was that the Mongols were not able to take any significant part of India.

I personally believe that the land and people of Pakistan which lay to the West of river Indus are not the same or even similar to Indians, however, the land and people of Pakistan to the East of River Indus have a lot of similarities with North Indians.

We are not.
WE ARE NOT, and a reprimand for those who think so.
And trust me, no Pakistani would ever invade your swamp.
Don't know about the misplaced ambitions of your nation-state but your ancestors sure tried a lot and the humiliation they suffered each time is well recorded in the annals of history. Peace out.

I don't claim anything like we are the same or anything. I have heard Pakistanis say the same thing as you claim btw.

So the most populous parts of Pakistan were not in the Mongol empire. That's what your map shows. Thanks. Anyway, this is a history discussion. I only asked about the Mongols because the general consensus in history was that the Mongols were not able to take any significant part of India.

I personally believe that the land and people of Pakistan which lay to the West of river Indus are not the same or even similar to Indians, however, the land and people of Pakistan to the East of River Indus have a lot of similarities with North Indians.

50% of our landmass was taken by the Mongols, so I say that counts.

We have also been part of the Persian, Greek, Arab, and other empires. While India has never really been part of them.

It is true that east of the Indus we share more commonalities with Indians but that does not make us the same.
Canada and US share a lot of commonality but they are absolutely different nations.

PS. Indians tend to hate Arabs and call them invaders, but in all of Indian history Arabs have NEVER invaded India. Bin Qasim only invaded the Indus and that was the first and last time an Arab invaded Pakistan.

WE ARE NOT, and a reprimand for those who think so.

Don't know about the misplaced ambitions of your nation-state but your ancestors sure tried a lot and the humiliation they suffered each time is well recorded in the annals of history. Peace out.
hehe, making up fake history to pretend like you are a big man.

Pakistan has never ever invaded your swamp, neither has any of our ancestors. We rather eat beef then fish and ants.

But you people sure were easy to conquer by the British.
British actually humiliated you for 400 years.
They barely managed to hold Pakistan for less than 100 years. Even then they never fully conquered our western parts.

Remember, it was the British who started the "Martial race" concept. They knew what they were talking about after dealing with you lot for 400 years.

50% of our landmass was taken by the Mongols, so I say that counts.

We have also been part of the Persian, Greek, Arab, and other empires. While India has never really been part of them.

It is true that east of the Indus we share more commonalities with Indians but that does not make us the same.
Canada and US share a lot of commonality but they are absolutely different nations.

PS. Indians tend to hate Arabs and call them invaders, but in all of Indian history Arabs have NEVER invaded India. Bin Qasim only invaded the Indus and that was the first and last time an Arab invaded Pakistan.

Yeah we are not the same. But we are very similar. At least the Punjabis, Sindhis, Muhajirs etc. of Pakistan are very similar to North Indians. But not the same.

And nah, we don't generally hate Arabs or any other invading groups of people anymore. May be the British.

See, this is how different we are.
You people claim we are the same people, but you don't even know our basic history.

DUeYHsIXUAAZrp8.jpg:large

And I am pretty sure you and most of the people here on the forum are ethnically from that half part of pakistan that is not red...
Stop obsessing about ethnicity.
Embrace it.instead. Embrace every Pakistani ethnicity and rejoice it .

Yeah we are not the same. But we are very similar. At least the Punjabis, Sindhis, Muhajirs etc. of Pakistan are very similar to North Indians. But not the same.

And nah, we don't generally hate Arabs or any other invading groups of people anymore. May be the British.

I would only say that we have a connection with Indian Punjabis. The rest are very alien to us.

And I disagree with Indians not hating Arabs.
Just read this forum, or any other site that mentions Islam/Pakistan/Arabs.
The amount of misguided hatred Indians have for Arabs is insane.

And I am pretty sure you and most of the people here on the forum are ethnically from that half part of pakistan that is not red...
Stop obsessing about ethnicity.
Embrace it.instead. Embrace every Pakistani ethnicity and rejoice it .
Did you even read the point I was making?

Some Muslim Punjabi heroes:

1. Ahmad Sirhindi, a Sufi Punjabi theologian and mystic.

https://www.britannica.com/biography/Shaykh-Ahmad-Sirhindi

2. Ahmad Khan Karral, a Muslim Punjabi warrior who fought against both the British and the Sikh empires. He also ruled over a few villages.

https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmad_Khan_Kharal

3. Jasrath Khokhar, a Muslim Punjabi who conquered large portions of land, and at one point even ruled over Delhi.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jasrath_Khokhar

800px-Khokhar_Empire_under_Jasrath_Khokhar[1].jpg.png

We are not ashamed to embrace our culture and cuisine, are you, my Pakistani friend?
Question remains, why would we invade swamp midgets who have to eat ants while we can eat all of this
Pakistan-BBQ-012019.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

pakistan-food-extravaganza-in-beijing.jpg

And no one is going to murder you for eating their god :pakistan:

So yeah, 400 years of humiliation at the hands of the British and forced to eat ants.
Feel bad for you people.

I would only say that we have a connection with Indian Punjabis. The rest are very alien to us.

And I disagree with Indians not hating Arabs.
Just read this forum, or any other site that mentions Islam/Pakistan/Arabs.
The amount of misguided hatred Indians have for Arabs is insane.

Let's agree to disagree on the bold part.

Anyway, most Indians don't hate Arabs. Extreme rightwinger Hindus may have some misguided hate for Arabs but then they hate almost everyone especially anyone associated with Islam. The negative feelings towards the British though, they are universal.

Question remains, why would we invade swamp midgets who have to eat ants while we can eat all of this
Pakistan-BBQ-012019.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

pakistan-food-extravaganza-in-beijing.jpg

And no one is going to murder you for eating their god :pakistan:

So yeah, 400 years of humiliation at the hands of the British and forced to eat ants.
Feel bad for you people.
We eat these instead, more meat per meal than you people can ever imagine, and then some gau-mata too which here is available for a fraction of your price in Pakistan. Come again!!
images (3).jpeg
images (4).jpeg
roast-pork.jpg

Some Muslim Punjabi heroes:

1. Ahmad Sirhindi, a Sufi Punjabi theologian and mystic.

https://www.britannica.com/biography/Shaykh-Ahmad-Sirhindi

2. Ahmad Khan Karral, a Muslim Punjabi warrior who fought against both the British and the Sikh empires. He also ruled over a few villages.

https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmad_Khan_Kharal

3. Jasrath Khokhar, a Muslim Punjabi who conquered large portions of land, and at one point even ruled over Delhi.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jasrath_Khokhar

View attachment 562044

Jasrath Khokhar, son of Raja Shaikha Khokhar was a Hindu Punjabi. Please correct that.

Back
Top Bottom