What's new

Prominent Muslim Rulers/Dynasties throughout South Asian history

Correlation does not equal causation, a simple rule in logic and reason.

I also made no mention of Qutb Shah, I provided a complete historical source which refutes what you are stating as fact.

Additionally, I should mention that all the so called 'nonsense' can be traced back to a certain K.S. Lal, who is widely quoted by many historians in the same context as your assertions. Of course, K.S. Lal's historical books, where he also associates much of his work to Firishta [who did not say Khokhars], follows your narrative of showing a dominant hindu warrior people in the extreme north west that opposed the so-called invading muslim armies.

Further context of the works of K.S Lal show much obvious bias to the recent re-writing of history in India, and he has been associated with the RSS by other well known Indian writers such as Irfan Habib. Furthermore, K.S Lal was appointed head of the Indian NCERT Committee to draft the model school syllabus on Indian History. Continuing on from where he left off, the exact same assertions as you, concerning the Khokhars, are being made in the Indian school history books.

Beyond a specific agenda, I see no value in these assertions. However, we are all of course free to claim what we wish, but doing so at the expense of others is not considered good etiquette.

The Khokhars were Hindus before converting, if you have proof stating otherwise, kindly please present it.

The Khokhars were Hindus before converting, if you have proof stating otherwise, kindly please present it.

I think they were martians.

Please add that to your history.

I asked because people usually don't care about the history of other qoums or zaats

We can all appreciate this.

Furthermore, concerning genetics, recent research has decisively shown Pakistanis as a whole to fall in the same cluster as other Central Asians, while the modern nation of India has been shown to occupy a distinct cluster shared only with South Indians.

The following paper was jointly published by over 90 researchers, and all research has since continued to affirm its findings:

The Genomic Formation of South and Central Asia
https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/292581v1.full

As shown in the research, we can expect many Pakistanis to be carrying the R1a Y-DNA haplogroup, which passes on from father to son, and can also be found among Arabs.

The Hindutva agenda should no longer expect any success, and Pakistanis will certainly continue to move forward as a whole.

As shown in the research, we can expect many Pakistanis to be carrying the R1a Y-DNA haplogroup, which passes on from father to son, and can also be found among Arabs.

A lot of Indians have that Y Chromosome too, and no, it's not particularly common among Arabs.

I'll give your paper a look, but Pakistanis tend to cluster closer to Indians than anyone else.

Rofl stop being so silly, it's the truth. Nobody but yourself believes what you're saying.

These people say because Indians specialy of those areas away from Pakistan are darker than Pakistanis so they are from different racial groups and Pakistanis are descentents of central Asians
But these people don't want to look at the climate of these different regions
Pakistan is relatively farther from the equator so Pakistanis are relatively lighter than Indians and southern India is closer to equator which means more exposure to sun
Central Asia is away from equator therefore central Asians have lighter skins

Back
Top Bottom