What's new

Project Azm: Pakistan to Develop 5th Generation Fighter Plane

Neighbor like india we need best of the best equipment to take on this devil

What none of you realize is that its very, very hard to make good fifth generation fighter jets without robust experience that really only the United States has. Turkey, South Korea, Russia, India, and Chinas "stealth" planes will all be planes with an RCS of .1-1 m2 while the F-22 has an RCS of 0.0001m2 considering how unexperienced most of these countries at actually making good combat aircraft.

Turkey, South Korea, Russia, India, and Chinas "stealth" planes will all be planes with an RCS of .1-1 m2 while the F-22 has an RCS of 0.0001m2 considering how unexperienced most of these countries at actually making good combat aircraft.
oh you already calculated RCSs of some unfinished fighters? good. South korea just started to make its first prototype, when they finish i would call you again.

oh you already calculated RCSs of some unfinished fighters? good. South korea just started to make its first prototype, when they finish i would call you again.
Talking about Russian and China J-20, and Su-57.

What none of you realize is that its very, very hard to make good fifth generation fighter jets without robust experience that really only the United States has. Turkey, South Korea, Russia, India, and Chinas "stealth" planes will all be planes with an RCS of .1-1 m2 while the F-22 has an RCS of 0.0001m2 considering how unexperienced most of these countries at actually making good combat aircraft.

Among those countries you have listed, Turkey has a huge experience for manufacturing stealth fuselage, While S.Korea is supported by US institutes.

images

Among those countries you have listed, Turkey has a huge experience for manufacturing stealth fuselage, While S.Korea is supported by US institutes.

images
Well if you say so but I wouldn't doubt if the plane is inducted by 2030 which by then 5th gen fighters will be getting older and slowly will be replaced by 6th gen like the Tempest.

Well if you say so but I wouldn't doubt if the plane is inducted by 2030 which by then 5th gen fighters will be getting older and slowly will be replaced by 6th gen like the Tempest.

Technology is like a tree that states climb the arms slowly. Today, Although many states are spending huge efforts and money to develop their 5th generation stealth fighters, Only one state makes them fully operational succesfully. At this aspect, It will take long years to pass into 6th generation fighters to dominate market so It is correct time to work on 5th generation fighters.

Technology is like a big tree where states climb the arms slowly. Today, Although many states are spending huge efforts and money to develop their 5th generation stealth fighters, Only one state makes them fully operational succesfully. At this aspect, It will take long years to pass into 6th generation fighters to dominate market so It is correct time to work on 5th generation fighters.
But Britain already started their 6th gen fighter without a fifth gen program. I don't think Turkey needs one, they have F-35s I think. Didn't the U.S. block the fighter from being allowed to Turkey though?

Back
Top Bottom