What's new

Prithvi missiles to be replaced by more-capable Prahar: DRDO

Having a missile and having tactical miniaturized nuke warheads are two different things.

There is a reason why ISPR called it a tactical nuclear missile with low nuclear yield ..... and all other sources reporting a TWN including western new agencies...and a billion articles written on it..

Otherwise why would Pak even develop a CM with less than 60 km range... similiar to our KRL MRL system..

Sir are you really tht foolish to claim tht the tactical nukes were used in pokhran ? As for MIRV... are you sure MIRVs use tactical or miniature nukes with very small nuclear yields? if so than i guess the idea of MIRV is flawed... tactical or miniature nukes have very small nuclear yield... for example NASR is to be used against advancing enemy divisons ... and not "cities or towns"... as for Pakistani MIRV who knows...... or should i say rumours... although an SLV is a reality..

actually,every country's definition of "tactical nuke" is different.as for miniaturized nukes,yes,I think India have them for a long time.India showed its capability to design miniaturized nukes during Pokhran II(I don't know what you've find foolishness in this fact).India tested 3 miniaturised nukes with sub kiloton capability.all of Shakti 3,Shakti 4 and Shakti V were experimental sub kiloton miniaturized nukes.aint that miniaturized enough???

by the way,what kind of miniaturized nukes pakistan possess??any info on that??please don't bring Nasr into this discussion as a battle field missile and a miniaturized nukes are different.I just wanted to know what level of miniaturization pakistan achieved??any info on that???

There is a reason why ISPR called it a tactical nuclear missile with low nuclear yield ..... and all other sources reporting a TWN including western new agencies...and a billion articles written on it..

I get that, but how did Pakistan happen to research and develop this miniaturized tactical nuke? there has to be a roadmap of some sort that points and leads to the development, similar to the roadmap of your nuclear program - are there any details or literature on it?, there hasn't been any actual test of a tactical nuke till now...has there been?

actually,every country's definition of "tactical nuke" is different.as for miniaturized nukes,yes,I think India have them for a long time.India showed its capability to design miniaturized nukes during Pokhran II(I don't know what you've find foolishness in this fact).India tested 3 miniaturised nukes with sub kiloton capability.all of Shakti 3,Shakti 4 and Shakti V were experimental sub kiloton miniaturized nukes.aint that miniaturized enough???

The Arihant uses a miniaturized Nuke plant.

You can hardly call them tactical nukes with the such yield ... if so than Chagai-I was also a tactical nuke..:lol:
by the way,what kind of miniaturized nukes pakistan possess??any info on that??please don't bring Nasr into this discussion as a battle field missile and a miniaturized nukes are different.I just wanted to know what level of miniaturization pakistan achieved??any info on that???

I get that, but how did Pakistan happen to research and develop this miniaturized tactical nuke? there has to be a roadmap of some sort that points and leads to the development, similar to the roadmap of your nuclear program - are there any details or literature on it?, there hasn't been any actual test of a tactical nuke till now...has there been?

How did Pakistan develop a tactical nuke really? you people seriously believe Pakistan doesnt have a tactical nuke? I guss ISPR and the Pa military is bluffing? also do tell us about our nuclear "roadmap"...

And do ask your govt to stop worrying abt Pakistans tactical nuke weapon bluff...:lol:

You can hardly call them tactical nukes with the such yield ... if so than Chagai-I was also a tactical nuke..:lol:

How did Pakistan develop a tactical nuke really? you people seriously believe Pakistan doesnt have a tactical nuke? I guss ISPR and the Pa military is bluffing? also do tell us about our nuclear "roadmap"...

And do ask your govt to stop worrying abt Pakistans tactical nuke weapon bluff...:lol:

So you don't have any literature about the development of Pakistan's tactical nukes..is what you are saying?
and, You want me to tell you how Pakistan came to develop it's nuclear program? seriously?

Ok, a simple google search on Pakistan's nuke program came up with this...read up.

http://www.fas.org/nuke/guide/pakistan/nuke/

So you don't have any literature about the development of Pakistan's tactical nukes..is what you are saying?
and, You want me to tell you how Pakistan came to develop it's nuclear program? seriously?

Ok, a simple google search on Pakistan's nuke program came up with this...read up.

Pakistan Nuclear Weapons

Good luck chuck...

Advice your govt on believing the tactical "bluff"....:lol:

Oh...I think they know much much more than you and me, also I never said that you are bluffing - I just was taking what was said by @sandy_3126 forward. You were insisting that Pakistan has tactical miniaturized nukes - so we just wanted to know how are you privy to this information?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh...I think they know much much more than you and me, also I never said that you are bluffing - I just was taking what was said by @sandy_3126 forward. You were insisting that Pakistan has tactical miniaturized nukes - so we just wanted to know how are you privy to this information?

Did i claim to be an expert on nuclear weapons?

lol...in one hand,you're denying that India has no "miniaturized nukes" when India showed its capability in that field.and in another hand,you're being unable to provide any info on Pakistani "Miniaturized nuke" yet claiming they have them???aint that called bias??? :ashamed: and even USA recognized .01 KT,.02KT and .072 KT nukes as tactical nukes.who are you to say otherwise???

lol...in one hand,you're denying that India has no "miniaturized nukes" when India showed its capability in that field.and in another hand,you're being unable to provide any info on Pakistani "Miniaturized nuke" yet claiming they have them???aint that called bias??? :ashamed: and even USA recognized .01 KT,.02KT and .072 KT nukes as tactical nukes.who are you to say otherwise???

Im not "claiming" anything... the proof is there... or maybe u are just foolish to think tht ISPR is lying... and tht they developed a 60KM ranged highly accurate(with each TEL having 4 or more Nasr missiles) nuclear capable missile... tested it ... and bluffed the world.... including india... into believing tht its a nuclear missile ...

Fake Nasr or Haft IX:

Enjoy...:lol:

A step in the right direction.Prahars might carry fuel explosive warheads for base busting.

You idiot! Tactical nuke would give an additional option to armed forces whether go full scale nuke war or use a tactical nuke to counter tactical nuke. It wouldn't harm DRDO If they build low number of tactical Nukes just in case we need them in certain situations. ;)

You dumb :devil: DRDO miniaturised Nuclear reactor for submarine , they build nuclear reactors & fast breed reactor for power generation then how do you think they are unable to miniaturised nuclear weapon & for forgive me to call you fool because I am kidding
baby-soldier-sticky-out-tongue-smiley-emoticon.gif

Back
Top Bottom