What's new

Prithvi-II fails to take off in user trial

forgive my ignorance, whats the different between user trial and the trial made by drdo?

forgive my ignorance, whats the different between user trial and the trial made by drdo?
User Trails usually done by army/strategic force.
Today's failed test done by Indian army strategic force so thats why its more humiliating than DRDO ones. :)

User Trails usually done by army/strategic force.
Today's failed test done by Indian army strategic force so thats why its more humiliating than DRDO ones. :)

User trails are done repeatedly until it becomes successful while in development stage of a missile. Thats why after every failure people look for the faults,rectify and tests again..

Failures if 4 or 100 does not matter until it is 100% successful.

Its hard and complex for "you" to understand..

so chalo leave it. :wave:

Prithvi-II missile fails during launch

Last edited by a moderator:
And Air force. Prithvi-II is mainly developed for IAF to destroy enemy forward air bases. I can't understand why 'trial' after so many years of induction.

Also its the base of few new missiles development programmes as well.

Agreed. There were reasons to hide first test of a new missile.

It could be that they were trying some improvement or changes with the missile , considering that the last 4 trials have been successful along with the last 3 launches of ship launched Dhanush Missile ,which is a variant of Prithvi.
However i would stick with my first theory , considering the maturity of the system and over 20+ successful launches in the last 10 yrs

OVERVIEW

Indian missile system success or failure

Report by Indian Media

160709799.jpg

why is nosecone detaching at such a low altitude

CNN IBN report on India's missile development​

Ha ha ha other blunder by so beloved DRDO.... SHAME to DRDO...
Why don't GoI close this Organisation, its curse for India..............

Now it's Time to Import missile technology from other country.

Guys missile developements are a continueous process, every time they incorporate new techs and try to test it. its not a new things

If I had to give you a report on how many mature missile tests have failed in user trials, you will go mad.

So chill out!!..:cheers:

As expected nothing new. We will see more failures in future. But had this test succeeded then we would have seen Pakistan's answer in return (missile test).

Guys missile developements are a continueous process, every time they incorporate new techs and try to test it. its not a new things

If I had to give you a report on how many mature missile tests have failed in user trials, you will go mad.

So chill out!!..:cheers:

Only You can chill out after failing the User Trial... Please provide a list for failed user trials.. Now i have doubt on India's nuclear capability...

Only You can chill out after failing the User Trial... Please provide a list for failed user trials.. Now i have doubt on India's nuclear capability...

wow.. that was impressive ......you are worried after a user trials?? :rofl:

You should worry about your class tests dude..

Chill out.. petrol, vegetable prices are not going to rise due to a missile test failure. LOL

I cant believe this!!!!!! LOL

Back
Top Bottom