What's new

Prime suspect in Zainab murder case arrested, police sources say

agar sirf sharam se maut ati hoti to sirf qabrustan hote yahan
If capture of Zainabs killer was indeed an achievement to be rewarded by Shahbaz then what action should be taken for failure in capturing the killer of other 4 girls?

If capture of Zainabs killer was indeed an achievement to be rewarded by Shahbaz then what action should be taken for failure in capturing the killer of other 4 girls?

i am not legally allowed to talk on the subject. shit goes way deep and lets see if people have enough self accountability to do the damn right thing.

baaki jo Allah ki marzi

i am not legally allowed to talk on the subject. shit goes way deep and lets see if people have enough self accountability to do the damn right thing.

baaki jo Allah ki marzi

I am not endorsing MLuqman but the video he put on air in his show is self explanatory in itself.

Watch this video of DSP in Kasur who is also a cousin of Spokesman Punjab CM, Malik Mohammad Ahmed from Kasur himself along with two other elected cousins from Kasur...some very strange coincidences in a place Which is being portrayed as a neglected city - despite such VIP representation - is another coincidence.

Watch the above video along with the one in the following post which was posted earlier...I hope this new JIT by SCP gets to the bottom of these events in this forsaken city of Kasur...
@PakSword @Mrc@lastofthepatriots @Verve@Baghial @Kabira @Rashid Mahmood @Ahmet Pasha @Spring Onion
@balixd @Areesh

Just watch some of the details of child video molestation cases in the given video and see how easy it is for Spokesman Punjab Govt to admit and move on. Not only Spokesman himself but his brother and cousin are also elected members from Kasur. What to say of the criminal neglect in cases of other cities ...watch from 19:30 - onwards to your limit of insult to common sense...what shining idols of good governance:

I am not endorsing MLuqman but the video he put on air in his show is self explanatory in itself.

Watch this video of DSP in Kasur who is also a cousin of Spokesman Punjab CM, Malik Mohammad Ahmed from Kasur himself along with two other elected cousins from Kasur...some very strange coincidences in a place Which is being portrayed as a neglected city - despite such VIP representation - is another coincidence.

Watch the above video along with the one in the following post which was posted earlier...I hope this new JIT by SCP gets to the bottom of these events in this forsaken city of Kasur...

Ab me kya bolon

Sab chacha bhateje Hain har jagah chahe court ho ya police ya kuch or

Ab me kya bolon

Sab chacha bhateje Hain har jagah chahe court ho ya police ya kuch or
Jab chand khandan mustaqil hukumrani ki barian lay rahay hon tu nepotism ka trickle down effect issi tarha samnay aata hay. Aur log kehtay hain younger bhai elder say behtar haay...good governance hamaray godon gitton maen baith chuka hay.

And the circus by Kasur Officials continues...

News coming in from media is not just astonishing but unbelievable.

Kasur police did not record the confessional statement of Imran Ali in front of a magistrate.

The claim that Imran Ali has accepted his crime has no legal value without a proper confessional statement.

Is this the reality of the same lot which has been rewarded for such a fine job by CM Punjab?

@PakSword @Mrc @lastofthepatriots @Verve @Baghial @Kabira @Rashid Mahmood @Ahmet Pasha @Spring Onion @balixd @El Sidd

Punjab Govt prosecution admits in court that they do not have culprit's confessional statement about his acts.

Let's watch what CM said about culprit confessing to his crimes and then that we will be completing every legal requirements to bring Imran Ali to justice.

Now watch what is coming to light in media reports about court proceedings.

The prosecution admits that Imran Ali's confessional statement was not recorded and is not part of evidence.

Last edited:
@PakSword @Mrc @lastofthepatriots @Verve @Baghial @Kabira @Rashid Mahmood @Ahmet Pasha @Spring Onion @balixd @El Sidd

Punjab Govt prosecution admits in court that they do not have culprit's confessional statement about his acts.

Let's watch what CM said about culprit confessing to his crimes and then that we will be completing every legal requirements to bring Imran Ali to justice.

Now watch what is coming to light in media reports about court proceedings.

The prosecution admits that Imran Ali's confessional statement was not recorded and is not part of evidence.

They are playing the technicality game to free this man so that he can be killed outside.

They are playing the technicality game to free this man so that he can be killed outside.
Seems plausible, may be even"suicide"...tried and tested mitti pao tactics. Depends on if and how much media and judicial spotlight stays on this case.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom