What's new

Prime suspect in Zainab murder case arrested, police sources say

Put Dr S aside for a minute, are you willing to believe the SSP etc from Kasur? Do you believe Shahbaz as well?

You think that the current JIT has the technical skills to investigate such a crime that could potentially involve dark web?

And this JIT wasn't formed by SC, lets see if that one is created.
No not believing anyone in current JIT.

Dude The Moment Geo and Express News Started It,I Smelled A Rat
Ya shahid masood was saying jit tau meray court janay say pehlay hee punjab gov nay khud hee bana lee thee, he said y such efficiency what exactly are they hiding he said i wont go before this crap jit team.

@Aquaman

Ya shahid masood was saying jit tau meray court janay say pehlay hee punjab gov nay khud hee bana lee thee, he said y such efficiency what exactly are they hiding he said i wont go before this crap jit team.

@Aquaman
Thanks for the tag.
Badkismati se hum ne un bachon ka sochne ki bajae is case ko politicize kar diya hai, dekh lein 2.3 din se media ko kasur se zeyada Dr Shahid Masood ki fikar hai, jab ke takreeban sabhi anchors yahi kuch karte hain.

Thanks for the tag.
Badkismati se hum ne un bachon ka sochne ki bajae is case ko politicize kar diya hai, dekh lein 2.3 din se media ko kasur se zeyada Dr Shahid Masood ki fikar hai, jab ke takreeban sabhi anchors yahi kuch karte hain.
Kuch anchors ki professional rivalry hai kay agar shahid turns out right then he will have a huge career breakthrough or achievement and express and geo kay saray news outlets are working on noon leagues paid propaganda

@Aquaman

Oh Bhai Do You Know That JIT????It Is Headed By DPO Kasur Who Himself Should Be Under Investigation.Dr Shahid Would Be Extremely Stupid To Give His Evidence Before This Darbari JIT

Thanks for the tag.

Here Is The Corruption of Our Characterless Media.When Cyril Almedia Published A Fake Report,Nobody Raised His Voice.Actually When Calls Were Made To Take Action Against Him These Very "Journalists" Took Out Processions In His Favour B'Coz Somehow This Was An Attack On Press Freedom.

But Look At Their Attitude With Dr Shahid.This Media Has Become So Pathetic Their Dishonesty Is See Through

Oh Bhai Do You Know That JIT????It Is Headed By DPO Kasur Who Himself Should Be Under Investigation.Dr Shahid Would Be Extremely Stupid To Give His Evidence Before This Darbari JIT

Here Is The Corruption of Our Characterless Media.When Cyril Almedia Published A Fake Report,Nobody Raised His Voice.Actually When Calls Were Made To Take Action Against Him These Very "Journalists" Took Out Processions In His Favour B'Coz Somehow This Was An Attack On Press Freedom.

But Look At Their Attitude With Dr Shahid.This Media Has Become So Pathetic Their Dishonesty Is See Through
Yes i know jit is made up of all corrupt pmln people. Btw it was headed by qasur mpa malik ahmed khan i have heard and dpo is a part of it. Dpo ka naam pata hai kya hai?Yes shahid did right thing by not appearing before them n they used this against him as a smear campaign in media.

Btw masks have fallen, all those journos and channels who were acting like dardmands of kids rape incidents are now shamelessly working on hiding the rapists. Yeh asli chehray hain

Last edited:
@PakSword @Verve @Samlee @Ocean @Aquaman
This JIT is an insult to the intellect and very notion of common sense, yet our media, apart for some exceptions, is all gaga over wait for JIT report as if it is an independent body if it is called a JIT, lol. But why are the other media groups not questioning the merit of the members appointment in this JIT when the same are responsible for all the delays in catching culprits before Zainab?

This Punjab Government JIT is a mockery in the name of JIT, created to fool the general public as usual.

@PakSword @Verve @Samlee @Ocean @Aquaman
This JIT is an insult to the intellect and very notion of common sense, yet our media, apart for some exceptions, is all gaga over wait for JIT report as if it is an independent body if it is called a JIT, lol. But why are the other media groups not questioning the merit of the members appointment in this JIT when the same are responsible for all the delays in catching culprits before Zainab?

This Punjab Government JIT is a mockery in the name of JIT, created to fool the general public as usual.

Bhai Abhi Dr Shahid Ka Program Aa Raha Hai Dekh Sab Ka ***** Kar Raha Hai:lol::lol::lol:

Jusat watch Dr Shahid Masood's interview with Mansoor Ali Khan.
They are blaming him like his is the one behind kasur incidents.
Watched it Mansoor ali seemingly had recieved a thick lifafa , he was intentionally cross questioning him like a criminal is investigated. His intention was to badly try n discredit shahid masood. He literally was cross questioning him like a criminal interrogation.

Last edited:
:angry:, please edit this part bro.
Kr di waisay i had just opened this thread to make a post and saw ur msg. He was really hounding him his aim was to gt atleast one account number what a dishusting act he did.

----------

"preliminary post-mortem report confirms Zainab was gang raped,” she said. “We have also sent some samples for DNA tests, but it is definite that she was subjected to rape more than once and strangulated afterwards.”

https://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2012/01/12/raped-strangulated-she-was-just-five/

Now what even her father was saying two men were involved in rape then why he didn't speka it up before.

Kr di waisay i had just opened this thread to make a post and saw ur msg. He was really hounding him his aim was to gt atleast one account number what a dishusting act he did.

----------

"preliminary post-mortem report confirms Zainab was gang raped,” she said. “We have also sent some samples for DNA tests, but it is definite that she was subjected to rape more than once and strangulated afterwards.”

https://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2012/01/12/raped-strangulated-she-was-just-five/

Now what even her father was saying two men were involved in rape then why he didn't speka it up before.

Father is probably being threatened to keep quiet by Punjab Political Mafia.

Guys yesterday i came accross imrans photo and the guys image from cctv camera, its weird but can we notice the guy in cctv has short hair n his hair are less thick but whats more noticeable is that from left side of forehead his hairline seems receding as u can see inside red circle or he has lost hair whilst if u look at imran not only his forheead shape is diff from cctv still of the guy but mainly his hair are very thick with no sign of hairloss from hairline.

Images first one from cctv
image-jpg.450384

news-1516865009-7773.jpg

Father is probably being threatened to keep quiet by Punjab Political Mafia.
I dont know seems like her father is interested in 1 crore prize Iam not sure but it seems like so

See this thread

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/zainabs-father-claims-credit-for-arrest-of-serial-killer.541159/

@!eon check this post

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 435
@PakSword have u heard now even her father is saying there were two dnas on zainab?

Guys i am tired we wernt here for chaska baazi we were here to raise voice for not only zainab but every person from pakistan but things have been muddied so much , idont where we are getting , i guess nowhere.

Guys yesterday i came accross imrans photo and the guys image from cctv camera, its weird but can we notice the guy in cctv has short hair n his hair are less thick but whats more noticeable is that from left side of forehead his hairline seems receding as u can see inside red circle or he has lost hair whilst if u look at imran not only his forheead shape is diff from cctv still of the guy but mainly his hair are very thick with no sign of hairloss from hairline.

Images first one from cctv
image-jpg.450384

news-1516865009-7773.jpg

I dont know seems like her father is interested in 1 crore prize Iam not sure but it seems like so

See this thread

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/zainabs-father-claims-credit-for-arrest-of-serial-killer.541159/

@!eon check this post

You Are Right Bro There Is A Lot More Than A Single ***** Doing All This

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom