What's new

Prime Minister to Address Nation Shortly ..

Evil Flare

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Just saw on TV ..

Likely the Restoration of Judges ...

Stay Tuned :rofl:

Shortly? It's 12.38 AM in Pakistan right now. Who addresses way past midnight? lol

^^ yeh pakistan hai meri jaan, yahan kuch bhi hosakta hai :P
and besides People have not slept yet because of basant and this long march!!

Senior Female PPP Leader Accepts on ARY OneWorld that PM will restore Judiciary through Executive Order ........

:D :D

PM should have waited for this march to reach its climax ... at least we would have known the size of of this long march ...

Senior Female PPP Leader Accepts on ARY OneWorld that PM will restore Judiciary through Executive Order ........

:D :D

I think those words were stuffed into her mouth rathere than her say them but PPP is going to play a wonderfull game breaking the ice by saying CJ will be reinstated on the 22nd March easily breaking the momentum.

With Iftikar we have a toased Zardari. Without Iftikar we have probably a dead Zardari. I am curious what will happen... We heard he accepted everything minus the above but I doubt that the opposition will agree with that. I doubt Kyani would agree with that.

Meeting Going on PM house & shorlty Afterwards there will be announcement

Athar Mehnullah ( the Spokeperson of C Iftikhar ) already reached to his House

It is odd the fact that people are somehow all predicting premier Gillani to say the same thing, restoration of judges, it will be very scary if emergency is announced or even a coup removing president Zardari.

It is odd the fact that people are somehow all predicting premier Gillani to say the same thing, restoration of judges, it will be very scary if emergency is announced or even a coup removing president Zardari.

We are talking about a thief... He will do the utmost the get the best deal for him. The nation never bothered him. I am sorry Neo. He can be our president but the guy should have been shot instead of BB. I still think that this man is behind the killing of BB. He did it in the past. He was not there to support her? It seems to obvious for me. Even an uneducated Pakistani has more knowledge then this ape.

it will be " Sone pe Suhaga " if Zardari will be removed ...

I know PPP workers are FED UP of him ..

It's going to be 2am PST, 16th March.

Now figure it out according to your timezones.

Back
Top Bottom