What's new

Priceless

Status
Not open for further replies.
hehehe thats the reason why the pak rangers have black uniform..??? even if they pee no one see's..!!!! :rofl: and you know even photo shop cant show pee in black pants..!!!!;)

hehehe thats the reason why the pak rangers have black uniform..??? even if they pee no one see's..!!!! :rofl: and you know even photo shop cant show pee in black pants..!!!!;)

Or Pakistani rangers wear an extra pair of underwear just incase, either way or another, we win this round, our ranger looks much cooler, more relaxed and has a better outfit, yaay! :P

I personally see this whole Wagah tamasah as something stupid, childish and nationalistic. It is as fake as possible. Setting up borders and cut families this way is wrong. With this orchestrated nationalism we will keep the English people happy that divided, robbed and terrorized us.

I personally see this whole Wagah tamasah as something stupid, childish and nationalistic. It is as fake as possible. Setting up borders and cut families this way is wrong. With this orchestrated nationalism we will keep the English people happy that divided, robbed and terrorized us.

ok everyone is entitled their opinion but this is really dumb of you.

without a shadow of doubt this is priceless photo

ok everyone is entitled their opinion but this is really dumb of you.

Opinion? If you see it something as your national heritage then you should be checked before calling others dumb. I see the Indian component of calling others TROLLS or STUPID has been infected to even a senior member. Atleast Europe moved beyond the idea of chest pumping and feeling superior. Just chech Michael Palin about the Wagah. He will tell you that iti is just a play for amusement. You might call me stupid but I rather go for a good chat then shouting as loud as possible.

I am not a fan of Indian politics but alteast I have the guts to look at both sides. And the Pakistani side dos surely has its unique parts. Certainly the political. But then again. What can we expect from an electorate of more then 160 million that elect looters over again... Certainly not wisdom. And maybe you find that stupid. Atleast I say more then a pathetic oneliner.:pakistan:

I already see it for me... PC introduces democracy... In a form that Pakistani politicians did it more then once... Words words and words but in action it is purely dictatorship. So anyone with another opinion is either dumb or why not execute him in a soccer stadium... Wait... Isn;t that comparable with Bush? Shouting about democracy and invade nations and use terror to get its will done? The Darque side uh?

Well, You can have your say. But hope that it is more then this.

OMG....its defence show or movie festival....lolz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom