What's new

Pressure on Maoists increases after major arrest

Status
Not open for further replies.
shchinese leave this thread alone, we dont need your stupid comments here. You habit of destroying threads and then crying foul is well known. So dont waste your time here.

Imgod please control your fingers, your new so just letting you know that the guy you are arguing with is a pure loser and in the end he will get you banned. So do not reply to him.

:lol::lol: does your Airforce build dams??

oh so ur airforce doesnot take the command of ur elected government:rofl::rofl:..
soory it is other way here once our government done with all the dams in kashmir they may be they will order the air force:sniper:

Imgod please control your fingers, your new so just letting you know that the guy you are arguing with is a pure loser and in the end he will get you banned. So do not reply to him.

no probs but ill not let anyone say a word wrong about my mother land and especially a commie MF ....

One of the biggest differences between Chinese and indian is that we Chinese talk about facts that can be verified by anyone, indian talks about dreams backed by their propaganda machines.

No troll please, let's talk about facts

IEEE Trans on Networking, Volume:18 Issue:1 Date: Feb. 2010

Source here:
IEEE Xplore - Networking, IEEE/ACM Transactions on

25 articles in this issue, 14 of them have Chinese author names, 12 of which are the first author, 11 were born in mainland China.

POPI: A User-Level Tool for Inferring Router Packet Forwarding Priority
Lu, G. Chen, Y. Birrer, S. Bustamante, F. E. Li, X.
Page(s): 1 - 14
Digital Object Identifier : 10.1109/TNET.2009.2020799

On Suitability of Euclidean Embedding for Host-Based Network Coordinate Systems
Lee, S. Zhang, Z.-L. Sahu, S. Saha, D.
Page(s): 27 - 40

Detection of Intelligent Mobile Target in a Mobile Sensor Network
Chin, J.-C. Dong, Y. Hon, W.-K. Ma, C Y.-T. Yau, D. K. Y.
Page(s): 41 - 52

Thwarting Zero-Day Polymorphic Worms With Network-Level Length-Based Signature Generation
Wang, L. Li, Z. Chen, Y. Fu, Z. (J.) Li, X.
Page(s): 53 - 66

SUSE: Superior Storage-Efficiency for Routing Tables Through Prefix Transformation and Aggregation
Pong, F. Tzeng, N.-F.
Page(s): 81 - 94

Efficient and Dynamic Routing Topology Inference From End-to-End Measurements
Ni, J. Xie, H. Tatikonda, S. Yang, Y. R.
Page(s): 123 - 135

A Dynamic En-route Filtering Scheme for Data Reporting in Wireless Sensor Networks
Yu, Z. Guan, Y.
Page(s): 150 - 163

Coverage-Time Optimization for Clustered Wireless Sensor Networks: A Power-Balancing Approach
Shu, T. Krunz, M.
Page(s): 202 - 215

Measurement-Based Analysis, Modeling, and Synthesis of the Internet Delay Space
Zhang, B. Ng, T. S. E. Nandi, A. Riedi, R. H. Druschel, P. Wang, G.
Page(s): 229 - 242

Understanding and Modeling the Internet Topology: Economics and Evolution Perspective
Wang, X. Loguinov, D.
Page(s): 257 - 270

ILP Formulations for $p$-Cycle Design Without Candidate Cycle Enumeration
Wu, B. Yeung, K. L. Ho, P.-H.
Page(s): 284 - 295

Rendered Path: Range-Free Localization in Anisotropic Sensor Networks With Holes
Li, M. Liu, Y.
Page(s): 320 - 332

shchinese leave this thread alone, we dont need your stupid comments here. You habit of destroying threads and then crying foul is well known. So dont waste your time here.

what is your contribution to this forum?

you started this thread and trying to hide the fact that india is having such repression against its own people, now those people who used to be abused by the regime wants to fight back you want me to stop pointing out the truth?

no probs but ill not let anyone say a word wrong about my mother land and especially a commie MF ....

brother forget it, it does not matter what they say. Don't get banned fighting
with trolls, just cool down and let them say what they want.

check out my post above, you guys can post here on this forum because Chinese built your national broadband network, without companies like Huawei and the above listed smart Chinese researchers, you will have to pay much more to some western companies to get the same network.

if you want to challenge, please bring facts, facts that can be verified by anyone, not your craps.

mother land?

:rofl: the female literacy rate in india is lower than 50%, why you still want to call it "mother land" when you guys are openly discriminating your mum/sister/daughter?

please call it father land.

you started this thread and trying to hide the fact that india is having such repression against its own people, now those people who used to be abused by the regime wants to fight back you want me to stop pointing out the truth?

we should ask you the same question this is all you do troll we all know what you up to if you dont get a bite on this thread you move to another thread

brother china has more than enoug concerns of its own to take care of first. Worry about them first. We have over a billion people to worry about india. Again I will report your post if you get personal or insult any country

mother land?

:rofl: the female literacy rate in india is lower than 50%, why you still want to call it "mother land" when you guys are openly discriminating your mum/sister/daughter?

please call it father land.

change your lines every now and again you said this yesterday at least keep it intresting or have you done it so much you cant think of anything original

brother china has more than enoug concerns of its own to take care of first. Worry about them first. We have over a billion people to worry about india. Again I will report your post if you get personal or insult any country

when your officials are openly claiming that india should get prepared to fight China and Pakistan together

when your officials are openly threating to use missiles even nukes against China

you want us to walk away and leave you guys alone?

sorry, we won't until you shut up and stop threating neighbors

my hats off to those fighting with the regime of india.

these Maoists are freedom fighters, they want their will to be respected, they want to live in their own independent country and escape from the repression of the regime in new delhi.

india should immediately stop its repression on those who don't want to be a part of the india.

i know you love bashing india..really not interested in debate on who is the boss of internet but would like to correct this particular post of yours...Moist are as much indian as i am(this is not me speaking but their own ideology)...what they are after is the system....so they are not freedom fighters who are fighting to carve out a new country out of india but people who are fighting agaisnt a system who have let them down in the past...though unfortunately a peaceful movement turned out into violent one because fo few hooligans who have expolited the very prominent sentiments of poor people against the system....

i know you love bashing india..really not interested in debate on who is the boss of internet but would like to correct this particular post of yours...Moist are as much indian as i am(this is not me speaking but their own ideology)...what they are after is the system....so they are not freedom fighters who are fighting to carve out a new country out of india but people who are fighting agaisnt a system who have let them down in the past...though unfortunately a peaceful movement turned out into violent one because fo few hooligans who have expolited the very prominent sentiments of poor people against the system....

you don't have the right to represent those Maoists. what they are after is up to them, not you.

btw, I'll never say China is the internet boss. I am just claiming a well known truth: Chinese company Huawei built your national mobile and broadband network, every time when indian members living in india post something here, they should at least acknowledge this fact.

The above stats on the publicans on networking is a wake up call for those educated indian members, when Brits call you IT giant, it doesn't mean you are the giant. They want you to believe you are something so they can use you, your family and your nation. that is it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom