What's new

Pressure on Maoists increases after major arrest

Status
Not open for further replies.
my hats off to those fighting with the regime of india.

these Maoists are freedom fighters, they want their will to be respected, they want to live in their own independent country and escape from the repression of the regime in new delhi.

india should immediately stop its repression on those who don't want to be a part of the india.

Before posting a load of BS, please do your research. The maoists are not sepetarists, they are fighting for change of governance system. Please take your cheap, immature, illogical views outside this discussion, you will soon convert this discussion to a flame war.

my hats off to those fighting with the regime of india.

these Maoists are freedom fighters, they want their will to be respected, they want to live in their own independent country and escape from the repression of the regime in new delhi.

india should immediately stop its repression on those who don't want to be a part of the india.

"I frankly don't have much respect for a premier whose government has fallen to the communist guerrillas"

-Winston Churchill before meeting Chiang Kai-shek

I'm off to bed indian members please control your emotions, let the trolls say what they want, please do not respond. I do not want to loose any of you because of some dimwit
cheers

mother land?

:rofl: the female literacy rate in india is lower than 50%, why you still want to call it "mother land" when you guys are openly discriminating your mum/sister/daughter?

please call it father land.

what do u call china japanese father land ???and if china is so rich why dont u go back and work there ???CPC cant provide u jobs eh???

you don't have the right to represent those Maoists. what they are after is up to them, not you.

I am not representing moists...I am telling you facts and correcting you...You are free to ignore my comments or may be correct me by sharing some thing which makes you belief that moists are trying to carve out a new nation out of india...this is how a meaningful discusion takes place...dont you think so??

btw, I'll never say China is the internet boss. I am just claiming a well known truth: Chinese company Huawei built your national mobile and broadband network, every time when indian members living in india post something here, they should at least acknowledge this fact.

Did i say you are claiming or someone else is claiming this??? I just said i am not interested in this off topic debate...feel free to let all indians know this fact...however as far as this thread is concerned this fact/fantacy of yours has no value addition...

The above stats on the publicans on networking is a wake up call for those educated indian members, when Brits call you IT giant, it doesn't mean you are the giant. They want you to believe you are something so they can use you, your family and your nation. that is it.

When someone call you a goods manufacturing giant are they using you??? You provide them cheap goods which is not possible in their own markets..this way they get benefited by getting goods at cheap rate and in turn it benefits your country by bringing in $$$....similarly we provide them services at the rates which is not possible in their own country and get benefits..as perfect win win situation...i think we call this term trade...not sure what you want to call it...but again not interested in those debates...though would not shy away from discussing the current thread..

The demands include immediate release of the arrested leader Deepak. These people should not be let off easily. Well the good part is these rebels are willing to talk even if under pressure. The ministry should talk, but talk hard, compromise or else :sniper:.
However the govt should also look into the matter and aid these backward areas. Police atrocities which were in the area before the movement, is another reason police personel are targeted. These issues should be strictly dealt with.

Do remember that these Naxals are also Indian's. 99% of them are misguided individuals who have been told the wrong story by certain disturbed People. Killing them is not the solution, infact it will only make things worse. We need to follow Mahatma Gandhi’s solution here and solve the problem from its roots. The equal distribution of wealth is the major issue and the government should tackle that. Introduction of jobs and incentives into rural area is necessary if we want to solve this problem once and forever. Killing them is only a short-term solution, the long-term solution must a gradual change in Indian society from a city-obsessed community to a place where villages also offer the same opportunities that a city like Mumbai would.

My friend, ideologically all u said is true. But we have to also remember that a lot of the maoism in our country is sponsored by external agents. They don't want development in the area, coz that will rob them of recruits. they will attack any attempt at development.

If they were just after equality, why attack police and innocent villagers? Why extort the poor to fund their operations? Are those the signs of a group fighting for rights? They are nothing but a scourge on this nation.

Wipe out the terrorist threat first, then develop the areas, so that terrorism doesn't sprout there again. Its high time people learn that killing, looting and terrorism won't get you your rights, but a one way ticket to hell.

ohh..my god..from where shchinese start saying on human rights? after killin 1.2 millions of tibetians?

Photos of Protests in Labrang | Tibetan Uprising

and keep threatening killing of taiwan ppl all the time?

and the chinese communism facts and data r highly trusted..wow..calling dalai lama as terrorist:hitwall::hitwall:

...the great dalai lama received Nobel award for peace, well respected by even US

ohh..my god..from where shchinese start saying on human rights? after killin 1.2 millions of tibetians?

Photos of Protests in Labrang | Tibetan Uprising

and keep threatening killing of taiwan ppl all the time?

and the chinese communism facts and data r highly trusted..wow..calling dalai lama as terrorist:hitwall::hitwall:

...the great dalai lama received Nobel award for peace, well respected by even US

:rofl::rofl:Do you know the population in tibet in 1950??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom